Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the food medic. That is an example of an articulate, intelligent, kind woman who supports others. What did Zanny do to show she was jealous? I’m not surprised she’s jealous. Hazel is everything Zanna wishes she was!
When Hazel first said she got accepted to UCL to do her masters, vile Zanna a few laters on either an insta post or story said she declined UCL for undergrad, LOL out of the blue, you could tell she was salty about Hazel’s anazing announcement to carry on educating herself: since then shes thrown subtle shade at her, hardly mentions her anymore and Hazel doesnt retweet or share Zanna’s stories anymore

when Zanna is done with u, shes done with u( but will keep u around until it suits her, but shes very jealous of the food medic and YT videos they did together also shows this with Zanna and her little digs at her

When Hazel first said she got accepted to UCL to do her masters, vile Zanna a few laters on either an insta post or story said she declined UCL for undergrad, LOL out of the blue, you could tell she was salty about Hazel’s anazing announcement to carry on educating herself: since then shes thrown subtle shade at her, hardly mentions her anymore and Hazel doesnt retweet or share Zanna’s stories anymore

when Zanna is done with u, shes done with u( but will keep u around until it suits her, but shes very jealous of the food medic and YT videos they did together also shows this with Zanna and her little digs at her
** a few hours later

Reactions: 3

** a few hours later
What a jealous piece of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have unfollowed Zanna and don’t miss her ‘content’ in the slightest. I still listen to fit and fearless as I like the guests, the subjects and the other 2 girls. I am close to stopping listening to that because I cannot deal with the fact that she is such a know it all. She never seems to be open to learning from the guests as everything she does - even her sleep routine - is already fabulous and amazing and needs no work!

Haha surprisingly I didn’t get blocked. I thought I asked a really valid question too 🤣
It was valid. Goes to show how dumb she is. She isn’t prepared to engage in general conversation. Just “aww thanks hun” bs. Absolute twit. She’s beyond irrelevant and I don’t see her pathetic ongoings being sustainable. It makes me laugh to think how people like her would survive or where they’d be without the rise of social media. For some reason I imagine that she'd have been a right del boy flogging people at yorkshire or east london markets if this was back in the day before all these lazy asses got their money so easily on social media. Out here thinking they work so hard. Do one mate.

I love the food medic. That is an example of an articulate, intelligent, kind woman who supports others. What did Zanny do to show she was jealous? I’m not surprised she’s jealous. Hazel is everything Zanna wishes she was!

** a few hours later
Blimey that really is pathetic. I don’t see the need for jealousy. Go do something useful. None of them are doing anything that hasn’t been done before...so instead of being jealous, use it as an opportunity to also become something decent.
The need for her to state she declined UCL is stupid. She went to Leeds or whatever. Her dumb decision then wasn’t it?! But what can zanna actually go and do at uni now anyways?? Sorry love...I don’t think they do postgrad degrees in social media “content” and flogging people. Byeeeeeeee.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t even deal with how Zanna has gone on an all expenses paid trip by the tourism board of NZ and is now gifting us with a detailed itinerary and travel guide. You were literally given your travel guide by someone else. She will have just copied and pasted it and added tons of photos of herself. Aarghghhhhhh

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It was valid. Goes to show how dumb she is. She isn’t prepared to engage in general conversation. Just “aww thanks hun” bs. Absolute twit. She’s beyond irrelevant and I don’t see her pathetic ongoings being sustainable. It makes me laugh to think how people like her would survive or where they’d be without the rise of social media. For some reason I imagine that she'd have been a right del boy flogging people at yorkshire or east london markets if this was back in the day before all these lazy asses got their money so easily on social media. Out here thinking they work so hard. Do one mate.

Blimey that really is pathetic. I don’t see the need for jealousy. Go do something useful. None of them are doing anything that hasn’t been done before...so instead of being jealous, use it as an opportunity to also become something decent.
The need for her to state she declined UCL is stupid. She went to Leeds or whatever. Her dumb decision then wasn’t it?! But what can zanna actually go and do at uni now anyways?? Sorry love...I don’t think they do postgrad degrees in social media “content” and flogging people. Byeeeeeeee.
I went to same Uni as her, Sheffield. Think we probably overlapped a year but luckily never came across her!!

Is her name Rosanna?

Also in her stories showing off her scar... She is wearing a cropped top that doesn't cover the scar but lifts it up and lifts her stomach and tenses her abs to make herself look better. We can see the scar without you lifting your top! Also we don't want to see the scar again

Is her name Rosanna?

Also in her stories showing off her scar... She is wearing a cropped top that doesn't cover the scar but lifts it up and lifts her stomach and tenses her abs to make herself look better. We can see the scar without you lifting your top! Also we don't want to see the scar again
Haha, we have got as much chance of not seeing the scar again as I have of wearing a size 10 😂 😂 😂 it's never gonna happen.

Afraid it's going to be thrown in our faces for many years to come, (hopefully she won't be on here that long)

Feeling chuffed as I haven't watched any of her trip to NZ, I can't bare to watch her strutting around all for free, so just reading updates here 😂 😂 😂
One less click on her trashy content.

• Haha
Is her name Rosanna?

Indeed it is. I have the receipts. All this time trying to make herself seem more interesting. That was all she had.

Attachments

• Sick
The narcissist strikes again. Shall I stay or shall I go? Why does she think people care? Most of us are at home involuntarily and personally the one trip abroad I had planned and can afford this year is likely to be cancelled or postponed. People are worrying about elderly relatives and vulnerable people. But yes Zanna, we all care that you have the time and money to be able to stay in NZ for weeks extra and enjoy yourself. Thanks for that

Reactions: 6
Imagine if your life were that easy that you could jet to the other side of the world (business class) and decide to stay there for 6 weeks in total on a whim. Most people a) wouldn’t have the spare money lying around to fund something like that (unless she’s struck up a deal with the hotel for free accommodation in return for her rubbish attempts at advertising them), and b) would have responsibilities back at home to return to such as a proper job, family etc.

Wow, shes staying in NZ not just for a few days but FEW WEEKS, someone needs to wipe that ugly disgusting smile off her face. Ppl r worried about their vulnerable loved ones, how they r going to get paid if they are forced to work from home, ppl worried for children who rely on school meals if schools close, but this witch just doesnt give two shits, as Kourtney told Kim, youre a bleeping fake humanitarian hoe Rosannna

• Haha
Indeed it is. I have the receipts. All this time trying to make herself seem more interesting. That was all she had.
Yes I always thought Zanna was an interesting name but I thought she has foreign parents and that was why but no she has just changed her name. What's wrong with Rosie ?

Yes I always thought Zanna was an interesting name but I thought she has foreign parents and that was why but no she has just changed her name. What's wrong with Rosie ?
oh come on. I am a big hater of her, but it probably isn’t her who called herself Zanna. I have a nickname that isn’t my name, and that was given by my parents.
That’s like someone called Isabelle being known as Belle, and you saying ‘what’s wrong is Izzy?’

Reactions: 1
Wow, shes staying in NZ not just for a few days but FEW WEEKS, someone needs to wipe that ugly disgusting smile off her face. Ppl r worried about their vulnerable loved ones, how they r going to get paid if they are forced to work from home, ppl worried for children who rely on school meals if schools close, but this witch just doesnt give two shits, as Kourtney told Kim, youre a bleeping fake humanitarian hoe Rosannna
Howling 😂😂😂😂😂

So did I...but again anything to set the crabs in a barrel apart. At least in their heads.

oh come on. I am a big hater of her, but it probably isn’t her who called herself Zanna. I have a nickname that isn’t my name, and that was given by my parents.
That’s like someone called Isabelle being known as Belle, and you saying ‘what’s wrong is Izzy?’
...which is why she felt the need to register it on companies house yeah?? I don’t have my nickname in companies house. Nor do my colleagues need to call me by it.

If Karma will be anything to go by, all this travelling might up in an unfortunate case of Corona :LOL:.... Oh but wait - you'll never hear the end of it!!

I've got a theory that she's gonna burn out or get really ill one day because she spends so much time travelling; hours in airports and on planes, under air-conditioned systems and exposure to different countries with people whose immune systems have adapted to local diseases and illnesses etc - one day I think it's going to catch up and there goes her business model. But then she'll spin it and become a stay at home person and then probably tell us all how all this flying about is actually bad for the planet.

Also, the more flights you take the more risk there is of one day having a really bad flight that might make you question why you travel so much...

Also, I wonder if she realises that in light of Corona virus, where airlines have not been grounding their planes but have been flying them in their contractual efforts to hold onto their lucrative air travel slots - that this is probably more because of heavy users and ecouragers of air travel like her...

Also whilst in NZ and enjoying the local cuisine, here's hoping someone secretly slips her some bat soup. I know I would if I was a local waiter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Howling 😂😂😂😂😂

So did I...but again anything to set the crabs in a barrel apart. At least in their heads.

...which is why she felt the need to register it on companies house yeah?? I don’t have my nickname in companies house. Nor do my colleagues need to call me by it.
Zanna Van Dijk Limited is the name of her business. Most influencers have one registered, I’m guessing for tax purposes so she can “expense” her travelling. Makes for interesting/depressing reading to see how much they manage to rake in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.