Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toodles88

She also supposedly worked through Me and White Supremacy in less than a week. The whole point is to do it over a month so you can really think about the lessons it has every single day and contemplate it! Doubt she spent much time thinking on the journalling part, just wants that sweet performative activism karma. The post last night proved that...

Oh and another thought. She loves to tag a brand but she's been very quiet about how she has acquired those books so quickly... Amazon Prime account for sure? Doesn't really fit with her sustainable, support local businesses aesthetic though does it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Pinchme

VIP Member
She must be really quite unhappy deep down, what does she really have,?

Doesn't seem to have many friends.
Never seems to have much to do with her brother.
🐜 's family don't seem to want anything to do with her(can't blame them)
Has no compassion for others,
Only has 5 interests, excersising, travel, herself, herself & herself.

She can't travel, can't go out for food, with that taken away it's one very sad & lonely life she has.

She has nothing in her life, at times like this Rosanna, all your money and' stuff' means nothing, when it boils down you have sweet FA in your sorry life.

• Haha
  • Heart

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Christ on a stick, is there ever a time she isn’t thrusting her tits at you. Eating breakfast ffs, it’s distasteful. Puts me right off my breakfast. I’m sure she thinks it’s empowering but it’s actually embarrassing 🤢🤢
8081BF93-8E2D-49C2-89D0-1A3C643C20B4.jpeg

• Sick

Branched

Her hard work has paid off - Gymshark have sent her some free stuff!

She also has a ‘Thanks NHS’ t-shirt, it’s not labelled as gifted so I assume she bought it herself but who knows. Seems strange for someone who’s constantly criticising fast fashion as the t-shirt doesn't look all that sustainable. Why didn’t she just donate the money instead and prevent production of unnecessary clothing items?

yolo123

that's what really annoys me about her. Like how arrogant to you have to be to position yourself as an expert in something you've done for a month?! I do things for years and would never try and tell someone else how to do them...

• Heart

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Thing with Zanna is she actually believes her own lies. She’s a typical narcissist. They only have two ways of looking at things, they are 100% correct or the victim of other people’s faults. In my experience, because their thought processes are off, they lie and forget that they’ve lied because in their mind everything they say is true, except for the next time they embellish their lives, they’ve forgotten the original truth. They literally are fucked up people. They say anything to make themselves look better than anyone, like the lie about not watching TV. In her mind she’s too highbrow for it, until of course she posts stories about binge watching TV, then we all witness what a delusional bitch she is. It’s fascinating viewing. I bet Freud would have loved her 😂😂

I used to follow all the ‘fitness influencers’ including Zanna thinking they were more real and honest and now I just despair every time I see her stories and posts.
I also used to listen to her ‘fit and fearless’ podcast and that’s when I realised Zanna was an idiot. She only spoke to interrupt someone else and go on and on about herself. The least knowledgeable least empathetic human. How do people spend their days preaching at others like she does with no skills/knowledge/experience to back it up?!

• Angry

idoneitatem

Exactly, what is Zanna's business?
Telling you to exercise
Be a vegan
Fly lots
Buy her swimwear
and granola.

Nobody is going to be interested in that in a few weeks... Bye bye! She can forget that house purchase too.

purple-rain

View attachment 139663
I know we shouldn’t body shame but this photo really frustrates me. She clearly is very very skinny in this photo and there will be a lot of vulnerable young girls who follow her and try to emulate this. Yes it may come naturally to her (but in my opinion she looks unhealthy), but how many women can achieve this body shape? As a so called advocate for women etc etc, she should be more careful in what she posts. Also, is she standing in this way to show how much her breast bones stick out??
This. This is my issue with this what-i-ate-and-did trend on Youtube. People watch these things uncritically, and sometimes you're at so vulnerable a point that you think this is (a) an attainable standard and (b) a desirable or even healthy standard for your body to begin with. I know that if I tried to maintain that low a degree of body fat, I'd be compromising on not just physical health but mentally, quality of life as well. And not everyone has the privilege of genetics or the time and resources to spend their days/lives curating the 'perfect' diet and exercise regime to look the way they want. I've watched a number of her WIE videos and she does seem to have a fairly relaxed approach to food which I appreciate, but then again, she exercises way more than average (in my opinion at least). Heck, even if I had the time to do a HIIT workout and then a 10k run in a day, I highly doubt I'd have the inclination to. It just doesn't strike me as a particularly sustainable long-term lifestyle. Some of us have jobs and social lives.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I saw yesterday that Zanna was asking for recommendations for hikes ‘up to 4 hours away’. Now I know rules in England have changed, but that’s just taking the piss. It’s totally unnecessary to be driving that far unless it’s an emergency, not because you fancy a walk.
She’s so weird about being a country girl and needing the outdoors and loving hiking. But then living in a little flat in Wimbledon. I know they are looking to move but if she’s so obsessed why didn’t she go and isolate with her parents on their massive Yorkshire farm?

Hme

She is mental!

She's still issuing her NZ travel guide, and trying to flog her swimwear. 🤦‍♂️Luv - you ain't travelling 5k from your house for the next 6 months - let alone going for a swim OR an international flight! The travel career is over already!

Also, she's been making coffee for all of a week - and now, she's ready to issue you a guide on how to make coffee..... Honestly, what planet are these people on!! This is exactly the problem with these influencers; They've either all got some sort of personality disorder or definitely a severe case of acute narcissism - why would you think publishing a guide on how you make coffee, having only done so for all of a week, is of any interest to people! At least get a bit skilled at it, or direct to others that actually know what they're doing!
Desperate for content!!!!

I’m literally dumbfounded at the idea of her plugging bathing suits right now!
does she think we’ll be sat around the house in a bikini? I mean I know she gets her tits out any any given chance but ya know!
Also, what kind of idiot has a spare £170 for a swimming costume?
It’s flipping shameless! I follow loads of small businesses and not one of them have begged for sales like she has!

Last edited:

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I really hope a lot of companies will stop paying influencers like her big bucks to advertise their products now. I obviously don’t want companies to be struggling financially but hopefully they will prioritise how they they spend money for advertising and people like Zanna will suffer.
I also hope her £9 500g bags of granola bomb because no one is going to want to waste money on stupid crap like that in the current climate. Same goes for her dull overpriced swimwear range. If everyone else has to struggle with everything that’s going on, I don’t see why people like Zanna should get away Scott free.
Hopefully this will teach them all just how irrelevant they are. Vapid twunts!

View attachment 96772

Does this bitch never stop selling?!?!?!?!

She is just fuckinv gross, ppl r trying to figure out how to survive and this rich bitch is going on about a guide being her source of income?!?!? Fuck off with your lies Rosanna
She is a repulsive human. She actually believes she’s being “fair”. Everything she sells is a luxury, unnecessary purchase. Everything she sells, an equivalent can be bought at a fraction of the price on eBay/amazon. You can buy 5 other swimsuits for the price if 1 of hers. Her granola is laughable at £9 😂 Her whole existence, to anyone with any sense, is ludicrous. You’re not doing anyone any favours Rosanna. You’re just continuing to take advantage of people in a time of need. How do you fucking sleep at night you parasite 🤬

Last edited:

Hc68759

VIP Member
I really hope a lot of companies will stop paying influencers like her big bucks to advertise their products now. I obviously don’t want companies to be struggling financially but hopefully they will prioritise how they they spend money for advertising and people like Zanna will suffer.
I also hope her £9 500g bags of granola bomb because no one is going to want to waste money on stupid crap like that in the current climate. Same goes for her dull overpriced swimwear range. If everyone else has to struggle with everything that’s going on, I don’t see why people like Zanna should get away Scott free.

• Heart

Kangaroo123

Oh Jesus Christ, she’s spending her evening talking on a panel about climate change. Please let air travel be a massive part of the discussion, would love to see how she talks in general terms about how everyone should fly less (except me because I’m Queen Zanna and I nEeD tO fLy FoR wOrK)

• Haha

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I think small businesses need to do all they can to stay afloat right now and i’m trying to support as many as I can - but trying to sell high end swim wear when no one is allowed to travel seems at best ambitious and at worst really misguided. Surely they didn’t need to launch a new piece right now??