Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
So the insta stories from her gifted trip to NZ have begun. She is so boring, who goes to countries and doesnt at least submerge themselves into the culture, authentic food? What the country has to offer, heritage, she doesnt cover any of this in her guides

She went to South America and didnt even try authentic SA coffee but had her monster energy drink instead, uncultured piece of shit that she is, these holidays r just a chance for het to show off, she does nothing but go to vegan spots and thats and oh yeah work out in the hotel room or hotel gym
You hit the nail on the head; “uncultured”. I learn absolutely nothing from her travels other than how many times she can take pictures of herself. Her photography is amateurish at best. There is never any cultural information, no history, no depth. It’s the same shit different place.

it will entail a million pictures of food, her towering over little 🐜 and kissing his forehead like a patronising bitch. At some point we’ll hear about the bowel surgery. Then we will be shown all the second hand clothing she’s taken. There will be sweaty gym pictures and blah blah blah 🤮. She could bore for Britain. Press trip, who for, who is she representing. She’s a joke and so full of self importance.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ItsSoFluffy

Yeah don’t think she’s ever actually worked as one/anything. This article clarifies it. She basically went on a gap yah and decided to move to London and become a travel blogger.
Her favourite memory of uni is her parents visiting on a Sunday afternoon?!!
Didn’t join ANY clubs or societies.
sounds like she didn’t have any friends at uni, no surprise she’s a fucking nightmare.
Can’t get over the parents being her favourite memory. Wtf

• Wow
  • Haha

poollounger

What's interesting to me is that a large percentage of Zannas followers probably have a lower carbon footprint than her purely due to how much she travels. Whilst she's on insta 'teaching' everyone about sustainability, we're here going on maybe 1-2 trips a year MAX, most likely less and probably short-haul within Europe. Realistically, the swaps she encourages like reducing single-use plastics and buying second hand are like drops in the ocean compared to flying across the world multiple times a year. Her holier than thou attitude is so frustrating if she can't grasp the idea that most people do not travel abroad even half as much as she does. In the end our carbon footprints probably equal about the same, yes I eat meat and dairy but I travel once a year, avoid disposable plastics, shop secondhand, don't drive so I only use public transport etc. She's no better than the rest of us so I've no idea why she thinks she's so qualified to be a mentor on sustainability.

Myannarah

I agree with everything you've said.

I didn't watch the whole video but I also didn't understand why she yelled out "that's the most pointless announcement!" when Ant said he'd use that 2 min speech to tell everyone to try to be happy with what they've got and to change things if they're not happy. It's probably a message that many people need. He then explained it and she was laughing at him, giving sarcastic remarks etc. Hers was the usual hypocritical message of "save the planet! eat less animals! save the coral reefs!" and, while I agree with what she's saying in principle, somehow she always makes it seem super preachy and patronising.
oh for sure. She is always thinks she better than him and come across so rude. She thinks because traveled to over 50 countries she knows it all when she just come across patronising. I would never act like that towards someone I love. Hope ant sees her for what she truly is and gets to move to another country.

Percypig

I know someone who is going on one of zanna’s trips next month, personally I can’t believe she has paid money to spend time with this woman. I will report back any gossip!

• Heart

Ninjagram

Rosanna late?!?! I guess if its women she doesnt give two shits. I remember that collection!! It was expensive too. She is weird loooking, especially hrr teeth

She doesnt give a toss about women at all. Its pretty obvious
I have some even better stories but very outing, let’s just say she is socially incredibly awkward and or rude

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Guy, shes a had a trip for Nov planned for 2 years and shes going to be mad if it gets cancelled, her coffee thought is wondering when Internation travel will resume again as she cannot miss this trip.

What a fucking moron.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

expatfancy

Chatty Member
6D89CEAF-54B2-46A8-8753-64F9D736CA4B.jpeg

I know we shouldn’t body shame but this photo really frustrates me. She clearly is very very skinny in this photo and there will be a lot of vulnerable young girls who follow her and try to emulate this. Yes it may come naturally to her (but in my opinion she looks unhealthy), but how many women can achieve this body shape? As a so called advocate for women etc etc, she should be more careful in what she posts. Also, is she standing in this way to show how much her breast bones stick out??

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I'm not sure, I went to look at the post after seeing it on here, but can't find it.
Someone said it was an old post from last year, so I guessing she's just bringing out yearly to get the sympathy vote from her brainwashed followers.
It’s still on there dated April 24 2019. She did a subsequent one whining about her lot dated 1st December 2019 in which she clearly tries to justify why she’s not liked ...
38E7580C-976A-4A6F-997E-FE08B2186801.jpeg

Some of her points clearly demonstrate that she believes she is a victim with people disliking her for their own internal problems/reasons. There is no recognition at all that people may dislike her based on her own behaviour. This is a serious mental condition often displayed by narcissists. There is no recognition of her own hypocritical pontificating approach or lying to make herself look the better/bigger person. She is clearly uncomfortable hearing about her failings evidenced by the fact that she so swiftly blocks anyone with an opposing opinion, even if the question is posed in a non-confrontational way. Zanna is delusional and ultimately this will catch up with her. My guess, having witnessed what’s happened to other narcs I know, she will end up a lonely person as people who can no longer accept her narcissistic behaviour drop away one by one. She will live in a victim bubble where she believes everything is everybody else’s fault because how can they not like her, she’s such a nice person. There probably is already a trail of discards behind her. Too late for this one!

• Heart

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
He works in the city in finance. His surname is Maule.
Could he be the Antony Maule on LinkedIn listed as a director at Deutsche Bank in London - Foreign Exchange Trader?
Definitely would line up with the 'niche' job with many screens and keyboards she mentioned in her stories the other day that he needs.
But also why the fuck is she the one getting a desk in their apartment and he has to work off the kitchen table?

Doesn't it make more sense for the desk job person to get a desk job set up? She can work off her laptop anywhere doing her timelapse 'emails'.

• Sick

Kangaroo123

Just clocked that NHS auction she donated those trousers to, they have the condition listed as new so blatantly just something she bought and never wore! So many other bloggers donated designer stuff, we know she has it but it shows so much about her that she can’t bear to give any of it away yet will drop thousands on a business class flight. She is so mean.

• Angry
  • Sick

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Also can we just point out that for a supposed “small business owner”, how unprofessional it is to call out another company on social media to try and use your “influencer status” to try and shame the company into responding to you? Girl get some class (or a solicitor lol).
Thats what high street shops do and have been doing for years. They make affordable ‘dupes’ of high end brands, though I’m not sure that Stay Wild are high end. But you see what I mean? Why target M&S?

Pinchme

VIP Member
Well if she’s on 150k and Ant’s on around 200k then after tax they probably have in the region of about 175k between them (or 14grand per month) coming in.
So ridiculous!
Bloody hell, he works, she does sweet F all. 😡

What a Topsy turvy world we live in, when someone like Rosanna does shit all but con people can earn £150k, and our emergency services etc etc work bloody 24hrs a day saving lives earn a fraction of that.

Stop the world I wanna get off 😢

• Angry
  • Sad

emmer_moans

VIP Member
She used to come to boutique studios in London and turn up late, stare wild eyed at any girl, give them class a half arsed attempt then take a million selfies with the instructor or by the studios logo. She then got a fitness clothing line. She was never friendly or appeared happy once. I saw her multiple times and would always wear the strangest make up to work out! Unnecessary! I guess that was another range she made money from. Sport FX most likely! What a load of rubbish! It was as if she’d stolen it from her mum, rosy blush that didn’t sit in her cheeks like she’d painted her whole centre of face and forgotten about the rest of it (she has a very large head) along with clumpy mascara eyes but all for the gram. I put it all down to mass insecurity which I believe she should work on first before offering others her insights
Thanks for this. I like hearing about real life interactions with influencers.

Pinchme

VIP Member
On her “morning coffee thoughts” today was “I hope more paid brand work comes in for me “ or something along those lines.
Erm....: does this stupid bitch not realise that she’s already hugely wealthy compared to most and isnt ever going to struggle in the same way that those who have lost their jobs or most of their income overnight will be?!
No she doesn't realise, she has no empathy whatsoever for any body else, and this suitation is just proving what we all know, is that she is a SELF CENTERED, SELFISH, GREEDY BITCH.

It's all about Rosanna and always will be.
I hope she gets no 'work' after vulger posts like this.

Ouch someone else that thinks she is a piece of 💩 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

scottiedog

I'm no dentist, but I wouldnt have thought crunchy granola is the best idea after dental surgery 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈🤣
It would have to be crunchy for it to be a dental issue. Having regrettably purchased some, I can confirm that it's not crunchy, more soft and stale like it has been left out of a packet for a long time. It also has very few chunks, most of it just single peanuts and the taste is pretty woeful. All in all a horrible purchase.

• Sad
  • Haha