Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can we talk about the £14 ethical facemasks she’s now flogging....

Made from off cuts but apparently there’s no profit in them.....course there isn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 7

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Why is she so persistent in the “I never watch tv” lie? It’s such a weird thing to blatantly lie about.

Also, she’s had to cancel four holidays (“business trips”... sure) in the next three months, all of which were, of course, long-haul. How the hell does she claim to care about the environment at all? I’m fully of the opinion that nobody can be perfect when it comes to sustainability, but no amount of oat milk instead of cows milk is going to make up for that. Also said the trips were significant income hit as if we should pity her. I think I’ll save my pity for those who are actually struggling to afford to live right now.
I particularly liked the California road trip “I’m taking Ant on”, no doubt in his baby stroller. She sounds like she’s doing him a fucking favour. God, I hate this twat!

• Haha
I thought I’d heard it all. My lunchtime ham and cheese sandwich actually came out of my nose when I saw this. Expert barista Rosanna. She’s just a joke 😂😂😂
I might issue a guide....boil kettle, open jar, put teaspoonful in mug, open fridge, pour milk in, add sugar if desired, add boiled water, stir, drink.....do you think people might pay me for that?! What an absolute joke she is

• Haha

Hme

I’m surprised she getting the tube to her EMERGENCY dental appointment and not called an ambulance to be honest! Fair play 😂

• Haha

Ninjagram

I do actually think Rosanna and the likes of her have to have some underlying problems in order to do what they do, constantly on their phone, lying and conning people, they are all insucure and narsassisic, if they were 'normal' then they would not be able to do what they do, as normal people have feelings and morals something Rosanna and her side kick Steph 🤮, don't have.

Both of them have said that they didn't have a great time at school, not many friends, anxiety etc etc. Performing behind the camera where they don't have to confront anyone face to face is all they are comfortable with, all they have to do if anyone does ask questions they don't like is press the block button, which we all know about, isn't that right Rosanna, blocked me twice, but I've got more accounts 😂 😂 😂
😂😂😂😂 Tally Rye, Twice the Health, Steph, Chessie, Zanna have all had their day. Time to get a job, delete social media and be adults. They are no longer cute, funny or whatever USP they wanted to possess

• Heart
Don’t follow her any more as she’s a vacuous and self centred and quite frankly this just proves it....I know what my thoughts were this morning and they were nothing like this....influencers are really showing their true colours at the moment

• Heart

Hc68759

VIP Member
The three of them used to go on holidays together with their boyfriends. I bet Tally and Vic distanced themselves a bit because they are all about intuitive eating and living a balanced lifestyle. Zanna is all about preaching veganism whilst living a lifestyle no one else can relate to. Waking up at 5am to exercise excessively and then sitting on her laptop all day to bang on about her bowel surgery and how amazing she is to everyone. Tally and Vic always have similar opinions on Fit & Fearless too whereas Zanna never agrees.

• Heart
  • Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
They are nothing like her designs? I had a two piece with a zip up top in the late 90’s!

I bet there are much more affordable though!

Last edited:

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Yeah, busy producing noise, nothing of absolute value, just unnecessary noise that only applies to a minute section of society. Most women her age are living pay cheque to pay cheque. She is so unrelatable!
She only relates to the rich white girls of Chelsea. Her expensive gym gear, all these fancy coffee shops, expensive health stores, she is the definition of health/exercise being gentrified and only for a select few

I’m not sure what qualifications you need to be a PT - she said she was paid to blog about a PT course when she first moved to London and that was how she started. Maybe that counts?
all you need a 6 week course and you are away. Chessie, Steph, Zanna were all paid by a company to promote their course.

i don’t think she is coaching anyone at the moment. I have personally trained quiet a few of her old clients and they say she is horrendous. On her phone for the whole session, sat down, not caring ... no wonder she was asked to leave the studio and never come back. Bet she skipped that in her story.

• Wow

lilamay

VIP Member
Is she going to keep these 'Morning coffee thoughts' going forever?

Feel like I'm living in Groundhog Day.

• Haha

Ups27

VIP Member
I agree, I’ve had bad days in lockdown and cried over things, we all have because we are human! ! But I would never moan about it on Instagram when if I’d already been on holiday twice this year, to South Africa and nz for free

Reactions: 6

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Comment deleted! What a shame, can't even acknowlegde something other than other 'influecers' arse licking. So insulting and rude to the frontline staff
Wow she is a total ass. Why on earth wouldn’t you respond and explain what you were trying to say? I do actually think she’s too thick to explain herself...

poollounger

The oat milk story this morning - she constantly tags brands so they notice her posts and reach out to her, why? Why is she doing her networking in front of her audience? Why not contact the brand directly so your followers don’t have to see you beg for free stuff?

Also she’s copying Hazel @thefoodmedic again! Hazel posted a story yesterday about nut butter stuffed dates as snack and lo and behold zanna has done the exact same this morning!

• Angry

Branched

I wonder what content she'd actually come out with if she never had the damn surgery and couldn't weave that into everything she does. Although I'm not sure why I wonder this, it's hardly like she'd come up with anything new, original and exciting. We'd just have more 'amazing' travel guides to pretty mainstream destinations, containing 1-2 cultural activities which constantly rank top on TripAdvisor "things to do in ...", 24 different vegan brunch spots and some HIIT workout classes which always look identical.

• Heart

Kangaroo123

Her favourite memory of uni is her parents visiting on a Sunday afternoon?!!
Didn’t join ANY clubs or societies.
sounds like she didn’t have any friends at uni, no surprise she’s a fucking nightmare.
Can’t get over the parents being her favourite memory. Wtf
I mean I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t have many friends. Do we ever see her meeting with anyone else who isn’t a blogger or a business contact? Most other people I follow have friends who are evidently not involved in blogging that will appear so she is definitely unusual in that regard.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I’m not advocating for people to destroy her appearance like they have on the Guardian post, but it’s fairly entertaining to see the difference in comments between their post and her own posts. Can’t delete those comments now can you Zanna?
No, she can’t but it would appear the Guardian can as I can’t see many negative comments. Zanna probably requested they be deleted. What the fuck happened to free speech. The fucking left wing Guardian is just a shit show. The usual censorship if it doesn’t meet your ideology! So sick of the media 🤮

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
More high quality zanna content - another gifted product followed by photos of her posing in far flung destinations. It really adds to my life

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
First time I started seeing cracks on Zanna's "plant based sustainable wholesome gal" persona was when she bought a couple of leather designer bags from second-hand websites. It just didn't make sense? Buying second hand doesn't make it better, it's still real leather and therefore supporting animal cruelty. The only upside is she paid less money than she would spend on a new bag. It's still creates more demand for real leather goods.
(I am one of the annoying people who are reducing meat and dairy consumption but hasn't commited to going veggie or vegan just yet and I do buy leather but I try buying things that last and have had one bag for about 5 years now! but I don't call myself plant based)
Also recently, she mentioned in a IG Story that she's going to be plant based for 3 years now in Sept and I was thinking hold on sister you haven't properly been vegan that long! She would say she was 90/95% plant based for the first 1.5 years since going plant based, as she would still have her mum's free range eggs when staying at her parents and there was possible something else non-vegan she'd have sometimes which I can't recall now. She was also very careful back then not to label herself "vegan" which I think she still is. Anyways, she made all videos before Dec 2018 private now so of course there's no proof.