Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Thats cos she exercises a million times a day which is not healthy. She seems to have an obsession with keeping skinny for looks not health. From her entering those body building comp days to now, shes always been obsessed with her weight. She needs therapy not another HIIT session.
I don’t think Zanna has ever done comps has she? You are confusing her with Vic, who is a genuine former ED sufferer.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
It was a while ago to be fair so she may have told people since lol
She told people what it was as soon as she woke up from the surgery basically. Her op was performed in the Maldives and she took her followers through it, step by step in great detail, even down to her first shit 🙄

Branched

Seem to remember her a few weeks ago saying that she was happy with the size of her following and didn't want it to grow any more? Something it being manageable and some crap about it feeling more personal/friendly. Then again, it's not like she's ever been consistent anyway so the buying followers is hardly unexpected :ROFLMAO:

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I have to say I really dislike Zanna (as shown by this thread 😂) but I do appreciate the content she has been sharing over the past couple of days. She is going above what most white blonde fitness influencers are doing and sharing some interesting stuff. For once she isn’t positioning it all about her and looking at some quite interesting angles. I won’t hold my breath though til it’s back to bikini, bowel and baby Ant photos 😂

lilamay

VIP Member
I know it’s been said before, but I’m convinced she writes these messages of praise to herself, they all sound so similar!
I think they're probably genuine but I do think it's incredibly self-congratulatory of her to share them publicly like that.

skippyskip

I’m not advocating for people to destroy her appearance like they have on the Guardian post, but it’s fairly entertaining to see the difference in comments between their post and her own posts. Can’t delete those comments now can you Zanna?
Do you have a link to this post please? x

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Very glad to hear she has had alot of abuse this last week re her flying, us Tattlers aren't the only ones then that have called her out, bet she's been busy blocking 😂

No matter how she sugar coats it, the fact that she flys as much as she does will never be off set by the other stuff she does.

"the hate I've got has broken me" what a load of shit. Playing for sympathy as usual.

"made me anxious to go on social media" more lies Zanna, your never bloody off it, unless of course your 36000 feet in the air 😂

Hope those that she's blocked this last week find Tattle.
OK, I must have missed something here. Did she post something and subsequently delete it. Has she been receiving hate, what broke her? That post shown above is from December, just wondered if there was something new? Asking for a friend 😂😂

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Yes haha! i think i haven't seen a single influenza pose in them with standing like a normal person, always one leg stretched to the side :ROFLMAO: i guess that is the reason - camel toe.
I think the reason it’s popular is because they do lots of really bright and quirky colours that look good in photos. That’s it really. Quality wise they are nowt special.

Hc68759

VIP Member
A typical day of eating on one of her “what I eat in a day” vlogs would be something like a protein smoothie for breakfast, big bowl of veggies and pulses for lunch and something like pasta for dinner and some sort of vegan cake or ice cream. Probably quite a healthy and balanced diet but not actually very high in calories considering she most likely burns 1000 a day in the 2-3 workouts and run/long walk she does 7 days a week.

protein smoothie - 200 calories
Veggie bowl - 400 calories
Pasta with vegan cheese - 700 calories
Dessert - 400 calories

That’s obviously just a total guess but only eating around 1700 calories per day when she never has a rest day isn’t enough imo.

Luna_

She’s so weird about being a country girl and needing the outdoors and loving hiking. But then living in a little flat in Wimbledon. I know they are looking to move but if she’s so obsessed why didn’t she go and isolate with her parents on their massive Yorkshire farm?
She only loves the outdoors and hiking when it takes a plane ride to get there and she can brag about it on Instagram!

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I live in surrey and really praying they don’t come anywhere near me. She’s such an absolute arse.
The “rules” using that term loosely say that you can now drive any distance to exercise.

This absolutely winds me up. As a vegan I couldn’t get away with preaching about veganism whilst working (for example) in an abattoir and when questioned about it say ‘oh well it’s just my job’. If you’re lucky enough to be in a position where you’re able to choose a job that aligns with your personal values you absolutely should. If you’re self employed you really have no excuse to not work in a way that reflects your values.

Also, I’ve noticed her clothing seems to be sustainable in most areas except for gym wear which is what she spends most of her time wearing - again seems backwards when there are sustainable options out there and she clearly has the income to afford them
Not that sustainable, she loves a bit of top shop and Zara