Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PremierDairy

I don’t understand the point of her TikToks at all? None of them are original or even funny. Her account is just random videos of her being extremely awkward between workout videos. She’s pushing the PT and home workouts narrative at the moment so how do these TikToks fit into that? I wouldn’t want to follow a PT because they post themselves doing the Carole Baskin dance, I’d want someone who posted the best workouts. It just seems like a cry for attention.

Then again, I’m too old for TikTok so maybe I’m just missing the point entirely :ROFLMAO:
TikTok isn’t a place for carefully crafted workout videos. It’s meant to be short random videos.

Reactions: 1

Kema

Haha, well I can say that the coffee morning thoughts are as boring as ever, those vegan bundles are now back on offer after the ONCE in a lifetime offer, it's now a TWICE in a lifetime, will we be honoured with a THIRD??
The overpriced swimwear are still for sale 💤, they are sustainable you know.
She still dates little 🐜, he has a thumb print on his forehead, that's cause he's shorter than her I think?
I to worry about her busy days spent eating, drinking coffee and blocking people who dare tell the truth.
Yes she still cries, bless her she needs to de-stress so obviously has 346765 holidays booked, I'm sure that will help her.
Thats a quick run down in the life of Zanna, busy, busy busy.

You could always open another account if your struggling to cope and need the lying saleswoman in your life 😉 🤣🤣
Yes but if you do open another account don’t follow her, just occasionally look if you miss her bullshit too much or fancy a laugh, that’s what I do. I got blocked but not going to add to her follower number x

Reactions: 1

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
This thread has really opened my eyes to her!! I have been following her for years and even bought her merch before (ffs). She posted a Q&A and I asked how you fly long haul in sustainable way (as I have to take several flights this year, and it concerns me as someone that actually gives a crap about the environment, not doing it for likes). She blocked me immediately. I messaged her personal account and asked why she would blocked me. She replied that she only blocks those that make "certain comments - what did I post?" I replied and said I've been following her for years and asked a genuine question about sustainability and flying and she hasn't replied.

I'm done, I'm out. This thread is so eye opening and I realise now how false she is - it's driven me to seek out this thread and post here... such a twat.
Welcome to the dark side 😂😂😘

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I don’t have a problem with anyone’s level of busy being different to another’s!
I too get up at 530 like Zanna to go to CrossFit as it’s e only time I can fit it in before the kids get up and my husband goes to work! I prob save time as I do not tell my Instagram about this everyday.
I work nights shifts as a nurse in children’s intensive care where some nights I don’t get to sit down due to my patients needs. I don’t always get the luxury of sleep after and will have been up 36hours by the time I go back to bed that night.
Do I have stress cries and tell the entire world how long I have been awake and how much I have done like I’m some kind of martyr. No I do not I have a grumble to my husband and pals then I realise I’m lucky!
There will be a million people who have done both more and less than me in that period. And their will be people suffering who wish they could go to the gym and work. I see families in my job going through the worst thing imaginable.
Zanna has zero clue how lucky and privileged she is. Being busy is a blessing and the kind of busy that allows you the money and time to fit in all that self care is next level! It is a shame because when I first started following her after listening to fit and fearless I enjoyed her content - she is now becoming insufferable.

After this rant I have now unfollowed! 🤣 I guess I won’t need to moan about it now I’m not seeing it ha
Well done, you’re free 🙌🙌

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
All the "tag a friend you want to explore [place] with!" posts are getting a bit dull now (as if they weren't before lol). Surely even Zanna can think of some other way to boost engagement? Perhaps not being a hypocritical narcissist and bringing out some actually decent content would be a start.
Problem is she doesn’t know how. It’s just the same old crap being regurgitated over and over again. The only new followers she gets are ones she pays for 🙄

Branched

Still report with screen shots to ASA, it's very quick & easy to do and they follow up with you as to what action was taken.
Unfortunately the ASA don’t deal with gifted things. This is what I got from when I tried before:

“We understand that the item was gifted to this influencer and so the stories in question would not constitute advertising for the purposes of the advertising Code. Whilst we acknowledge your concerns about gifts, issues relating to the disclosure of items as gifts are subject to regulation under consumer protection legislation enforced by the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) rather than the ASA. The CMA expects influencer's to disclose when an individual receives any form of monetary payment, a loan of a product or service, any incentive and/or commission or have been given the product they’re posting about for free.

In comparison, the ASA’s primary concern is to ensure that marketing communications are obviously identifiable as such. There is a two stage test for content to be considered an ad. The test hinges on the concepts of payment and control and applies to both offline and online media. As this issue has not been raised in this instance it would not be appropriate for the ASA to intervene on this occasion.”

So it seems like influencers are expected to disclose #gift but it’s enforced by the CMA rather than the ASA, who I don’t think you can report to? I may be wrong there though. I think maybe what was said above about only having to mark it once could be a factor too, the stories weren’t the first time she’d shown the products.

I don’t know the intricacies of the law but I really feel that if she’s doing stories specifically on how good her plants are or how great the damn Thermomix is, they should 100% be marked gifted. Too bad I don’t make or enforce the rules:ROFLMAO:

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The only people who seem to be backing her up on Twitter are fellow influencers.

I really don’t get what the problem is? They are similar but not identical. She wouldn’t have a leg to stand on in a court case Against M&S.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I saw yesterday that Zanna was asking for recommendations for hikes ‘up to 4 hours away’. Now I know rules in England have changed, but that’s just taking the piss. It’s totally unnecessary to be driving that far unless it’s an emergency, not because you fancy a walk.
also in that time you can travel half the country if the traffic is good which is hardly in the spirit of the rules. She could just go to the South Downs or somewhere else less than two hours away and big enough to maintain distancing.
But then she’d not be able to ask advice and show off how much she loves hiking and the countryside, because that is really unique to her you know? :rolleyes:

Pinchme

VIP Member
Literally the other day she told us she’s just learning how to do her make up. And now here she is advertising makeup.
She’d sell her soul to the devil for a few quid!
She is such a liar, how people don't see through her, I don't know.
All the makeup in the world won't change her horrible personality, or her nasty gums 🤮