Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are some really deep, insightful thoughts. God I'm so sad she blocked me and I'm missing out on this :(
I bet she regrets starting this as she has to try to think of something every day. Hence why it’s about her sleep pattern and ‘trolls’ most of the time.
Dull

Reactions: 2
That’s classic Zanna deflection. That’s her down to a T. She will never grow or look to improve herself because anyone who comments in a remotely negative or constructive way, she just looks at it as inevitable and nothing to worry about. She lives with her head in a bubble!

A story of her dusting house plants...
Why not just NOT post if you have no interesting content?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t even read or listen to her anymore, I can’t bring myself to unfollow though in case I miss something lolz. It’s just endless photos of her in the same bikini doing that irritating leg pointing pose. What’s the point of those posts? Flogging makes swimwear?

She looks like his aging mother in the photo, and of course, bum cheeks out to sell, sell, sell!

Reactions: 1
I may just be ultra cynical but I'm sure she latches onto these comments in order to justify the absolutely ridiculous amount of travel she does. That's assuming she didn't just write this herself :ROFLMAO: sorry Zanna but you can post these messages all you want, it's not doing anything to offset your carbon footprint or negate any of the massive damage you've inflicted on the planet you apparently love so much!

Attachments

• Angry
I may just be ultra cynical but I'm sure she latches onto these comments in order to justify the absolutely ridiculous amount of travel she does. That's assuming she didn't just write this herself :ROFLMAO: sorry Zanna but you can post these messages all you want, it's not doing anything to offset your carbon footprint or negate any of the massive damage you've inflicted on the planet you apparently love so much!
She writes all these herself I'm sure of it, a while ago all of her so called messages raving about her trip report, were all written in the same style, all had a explanation ! mark at the end, all had an emjoi etc, so yes she writes these, as I think alot of these Instagramers do, they are all so far up their own backsides they think we don't notice their lies and deceit.

I thought she was really good on the fit and fearless podcast, but someone asked on one of her bowel surgery posts what the surgery was for (this was ages ago so she may have told people by now) and she was like ‘I’m not ready to share that info’ don’t bloody tell us at all then?? 🙄 Jesus. You show us the scars, bang on about it, but won’t tell people what it was for? Ok then 🙄

• Haha
I thought she was really good on the fit and fearless podcast, but someone asked on one of her bowel surgery posts what the surgery was for (this was ages ago so she may have told people by now) and she was like ‘I’m not ready to share that info’ don’t bloody tell us at all then?? 🙄 Jesus. You show us the scars, bang on about it, but won’t tell people what it was for? Ok then 🙄
It wasnt for her twisted bowel?

20200512_121116.jpg
amazing how Alica and Hazel and this fraudster have all chanhed their tunes on clean eating when it was all the rave back then. Hazel seems.like shes had work done to her face and lips

Last edited:
The surgery was for a twisted bowel. She talked about it at the time, so I don’t know why she’d suddenly try and cover it up.

Are you sure it wasn’t when she was talking about an issue she had with her cervix where she needed treatment for heavy bleeding? I’m sure I remember her saying on a podcast she didn’t want to talk about the details of it yet

'Forgot' to put gifted on her story complaining that her FREE plants didn't come with ceramic pots. Oh Zanna, your life sounds so hard! I'm so sorry that you have to actually pay for the pots yourself, let's hope they don't bankrupt you.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.