Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And that’s fine to call her out on her lies and deceit which is what sites like Tattle should be for.

Criticising her teeth, her hair, her thigh gap, floating the idea that she must be bulimic and or anorexic is going too far and goes into to flaunt their image and act desperate ON TOP of being a pretty shoddy human ..then kinda gonna happen.
The oat milk story this morning - she constantly tags brands so they notice her posts and reach out to her, why? Why is she doing her networking in front of her audience? Why not contact the brand directly so your followers don’t have to see you beg for free stuff?

Also she’s copying Hazel @thefoodmedic again! Hazel posted a story yesterday about nut butter stuffed dates as snack and lo and behold zanna has done the exact same this morning!
Neither are anything original. 🙄

hello0986

Howling 😂😂😂😂😂

So did I...but again anything to set the crabs in a barrel apart. At least in their heads.

...which is why she felt the need to register it on companies house yeah?? I don’t have my nickname in companies house. Nor do my colleagues need to call me by it.
Zanna Van Dijk Limited is the name of her business. Most influencers have one registered, I’m guessing for tax purposes so she can “expense” her travelling. Makes for interesting/depressing reading to see how much they manage to rake in.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Seem to remember her a few weeks ago saying that she was happy with the size of her following and didn't want it to grow any more? Something it being manageable and some crap about it feeling more personal/friendly. Then again, it's not like she's ever been consistent anyway so the buying followers is hardly unexpected :ROFLMAO:
Well we know what a liar she is. Although she’s buying hundreds per day but her overall number isn’t rising that fast so she’s obviously hemorrhaging numbers. It’s clearly just a sticking plaster exercise.

martaS

VIP Member
Who is gifting her this stuff and why?! She’s meant to be a “fitness” influencer? Honestly I swear the whole concept has gone completely wrong. She’s been gifted a beauty products, kitchen products, plants, shoes, the list goes on. I don’t get who actually buys from someone who is completely all over the place!
SPACE NK, obv! She really is a lifestyle vlogger, like 90% of vloggers/influencers out there, no-on is really sticking to their original niche.

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
I always wondered if she had veneers... I had to have some done a few years ago and even considered sending her a DM to see if she had any advice but now I realise I'd have been told off or blocked... :p
I always wondered too!

Or did she lose her natural teeth and they're dental implants? 🤷🏼‍♀️

martaS

VIP Member
She's admitting to looking for a house in Surrey - is Ant going to commute? Or work from home from now on?
zanna.png

Branched

She was offered the opportunity to compete in the London marathon a few years ago and turned it down because she didn’t have the time to dedicate to training for it.

I don’t think she’s half as fit as she makes out. She sweats way too much for starters, I only sweat like she does after a heavy hiit session or at the end of a 5k run. Even a short weight session has her dripping with sweat.
Back when I used to actually follow her, she'd always make me feel shit as she went on and on about how sweaty she was after just a 10 min workout. I have never been as sweaty as her and the way she emphasised it all the bloody time made it feel like if you weren't that sweaty, you weren't working hard enough.

Tbh nowadays I couldn't care less about how sweaty she, I or anyone else is, but she's still going with the nonstop sweaty selfies. It actually makes me laugh now 😂

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Zanna - no one gives a shit if staywildswim have restocked everything. In case you haven't noticed we're in the middle of a fucking pandemic and no one will be needing any swimwear for the foreseeable future seeing as we can't travel. I hadn't looked at it properly before but one swimsuit costs £170 and bikini separates are £70 EACH! Many of her followers will have also lost their jobs or be on reduced income for an unknown amount of time, as well as worrying about how they're going to pay their bills, homeschool their kids, look after vulnerable family members etc. I'm sure swimwear is the last thing on anyone's mind right now. Does she have any awareness whatsoever outside of her own lifestyle and circumstances??
Short answer - NOPE!

Branched

Did anyone else find her post about the email really rude? There’s no need to bash a company online after preaching be kind etc
I find those kind of posts in general to be really unprofessional. At the end of the day, Zanna's account is a business account and I don't think it's right of her to post that kind of thing, even if the company's products are utter crap.

Even if she did want to speak out about it, there was no need to show the full text of the email complete with company and employee names. I can partly understand her frustration of a generic email with her name spelt incorrectly but naming and shaming feels very petty and unnecessary.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Think Ants family live in Esher? Sure when they went a few weeks ago to drop stuff off she said it was. I have family that live there, lovely homes & lovely money!!!!

I'm sure they will be buying 800k upwards somehow.
So relatable to the regular hardworking 27yr old. 😡

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I think their swimwear is designed with Zanna's body in mind and doesn't work for bigger bodies, especially those with bigger bellies, you can see on the more curvy models that the designs are just not that flattering! Like the blond model they'd used for the first collection, she has slightly bigger belly but then it's always covered/obstructed by something, if not her own arm, then another model's head. She does have a bit of side boob also going on in the group photo. (Pics attached!)
I mean, yes, kudos to them for using models who are different body shapes than Zanna and Natalie but I went on Tally Rye's Insta when I first started reading this thread because someone pointed out how much different Tally's mindset is at the moment (BTW - thank you whoever it was, it's nice to see someone who is clearly fit and healthy but not stick thin, I am kind of going through my own fitness dilemmas atm so it was a godsend) and spotted a picture of Tally in stay wild swimming costume and it just does nothing for her boobs! The lower part of the costume looks ok, but I don't think they're any good for someone more busty.
Also I don't even think they're selling so many items anyways, if you go to their swimwear Instagram page, they haven't been tagged in too many pictures by their customers, popular brands get tagged in thousands of photos. They don't repost too many either but of course there would have to be something to repost in first place.
Bitching finished!
View attachment 145828View attachment 145837View attachment 145838
Jeez they look awful on all of them! They don’t seem to fit?

Pinchme

VIP Member
Please don’t tell me that Stay Wild Swim are branching into fucking face masks?! I bet they will cost about £70 each as well.
Haha was just going to say the same, but they are made from sustainable fabric, blah, blah, blah she is such a money grabbing bitch. Average cost people are charging is £5 including delivery, have a feeling hers will be at least 3 times that, 😂 😂 😂

Those questions supposedly asked about her run, she is deluded, think it was obvious she was asking herself questions, it's pathetic. We won't hear the last of it now, how great she is for running so far, such a narsassist.