Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Comment deleted! What a shame, can't even acknowlegde something other than other 'influecers' arse licking. So insulting and rude to the frontline staff
It disgusts me but doesn’t surprise me in any way that she deletes comments which justifiably cast shade on her. She actually reminds me of Hitler. It’s Zanna’s way only. Nobody else is entitled to an opinion. We all know what happened to that book burner! This bitch is going down I’m afraid. She has an ever growing trail of enemies accumulating behind her and is not smart enough to engage in any dialogue, justify her behaviour, admit when she’s wrong, navigate a different course, find empathy for others or understand the big picture. She lives in her own bubble like Miss Haversham. That bitch burned too 😂😂

Reactions: 1

Hasanah123

VIP Member
She says she takes 2 rest days a week. This is a blatant lie as she over exercises 7 days a week according to her instastories. She’s either doing multiple hiit workouts at home or she’s out running and going for long walks
Exactly. She is obsessed with exercising she is all bones, nothing to aspire to

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I find it too embarrassing to watch!

Just a heads up though - the term you've used to describe their singalong is quite an offensive one (in the UK at least).
This thread is not in the least bit inoffensive. It’s the nature of the territory. ****** is quite kind in comparison 😂

• Heart

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Wow guys, after listing who ppl should follow, those who r in recovery from emergency surgery or a illness, she puts herself down as number 5!!! No joke guys, she listed herself as someone ppl should follow for inspiration on recovery, said watch my highlight story and even went as low as to say she would do thos whole emergency surgerybepisode again, a fucking slap in the face to ppl who deal woth a chronic illness everyday and have no choice

sorry I’m late to the party, but the first comment on this advert is someone saying how they have a bad credit score, Zanna replies saying join this bank, start paying cash into the account to start boosting her credit score! Absolutely clueless, cash and assets don’t positively affect a credit score...surely the give away is in the name, credit score?!
Thef*ck is a “cheeky ❤” going to do? Gosh her begging is sickening. Sorry. It just is. The worthless advice on top of it just goes to show how much of a surface level zero substance tw*t she is.

So desperate for the clicks and likes on the ‘paid partnership’ posts.
‘tag a friend you want to escape with’ NOPE!

WHY IS SHE SO DULL?
Exactly! How tired and played out is that call to action crap?! Please zanna ...please.

She still has to declare them as gifts though, so that can be reported. Although that’s the norm with most influencers, especially at the moment. They mark it as #gift once and think that covers them

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Nice little quiz all about Zanna on her stories this afternoon. The irony of having the David Attenborough question directly after the one which seems to be a humble brag about just how many countries she's been to.

I'm sure David would be proud 👏👏

For reference, according to this Agoda article, the average Brit has travelled to 12 countries. I'm not even bitter about the travelling, it's the eco queen message she portrays alongside it that does my head in.
She looks so old, malnourished in the second photo

• Haha

Branched

Can I make a request to everyone that if you're linking her instagram could you please provide a screenshot because most of us have been blocked and can't see her posts!
Sorry, assumed everyone could click the link and see the post online without logging into insta! I'm also blocked and it worked for me so I didn't realise. Screenshot attached now if anyone's still looking :)

Attachments

Pinchme

VIP Member
Oh Zanna. She actually makes me laugh with her basic-ness. “Damn lattes are expensive, I think I’ll switch to flat whites.” That’s the deepest morning thought she could come up with. And why can’t she make coffee at home?!
But but but according to her when she took over on Vivolife she only has ONE cup a day, so I'm sure millionaire Zanna can afford £3.00 for a coffee, lying b###h.

Zanna you may forget your lies because you tell so many, but we don't....

lilamay

VIP Member
The latest video with their ****** singalong is an embarrassment. How much more basic bitch can you get?!
I find it too embarrassing to watch!

Just a heads up though - the term you've used to describe their singalong is quite an offensive one (in the UK at least).

Ninjagram

The thing that bothers me most about Zanna is that she constantly complains about living in a “tiny London flat”, but she has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a living room. Granted not as much space an entire house, but by no means tiny and a lot more than others her age can afford to live in!
She can always buzz off and live in a bigger house remotely with no wifi if she likes!

Branched

"This was the artsy book where I let my creativity out" ... then shows an incredibly uncreative book. I guess some things never change, creativity and originality is clearly not a strong point for Zanna.

• Haha

janedowe

Chatty Member
Literally the other day she told us she’s just learning how to do her make up. And now here she is advertising makeup.
She’d sell her soul to the devil for a few quid!
Amazing. I clearly remember her not answering questions about makeup etc as she was above all that drivel and was here for empowering women or some other bollocks. How times change!

Hasanah123

VIP Member
I thought she was really good on the fit and fearless podcast, but someone asked on one of her bowel surgery posts what the surgery was for (this was ages ago so she may have told people by now) and she was like ‘I’m not ready to share that info’ don’t bloody tell us at all then?? 🙄 Jesus. You show us the scars, bang on about it, but won’t tell people what it was for? Ok then 🙄
It wasnt for her twisted bowel?

20200512_121116.jpg
amazing how Alica and Hazel and this fraudster have all chanhed their tunes on clean eating when it was all the rave back then. Hazel seems.like shes had work done to her face and lips

Last edited: