Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Branched

Very amused that she announces that she’s an ambassador for a UK eco holiday company, with a goal of exploring the U.K. this year...just as she jets off to New Zealand!!
Came on here to write the same thing haha, wonder if she understands the irony or not.

Also love the way she's managed to get the bowel surgery in there one more time. In case you guys hadn't heard, her bowel twisted last year and she had to have EMERGENCY surgery so the New Zealand trip was postponed until now. What an inspirational woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Branched

TikTok isn’t a place for carefully crafted workout videos. It’s meant to be short random videos.
I figured this but she’s posting workout videos there too. I just don’t see how the two fit together. Plus her IG is really pushing the home workouts narrative and it’d seem to make more sense for her to stick to those instead of wasting time filming random TikToks. It just seems like she’s desperate for followers to get brand deals, if you ask me.

That’s just my opinion anyway, maybe I’d feel differently if her TikTok videos were at all funny.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Exactly, what is Zanna's business?
Telling you to exercise
Be a vegan
Fly lots
Buy her swimwear
and granola.

Nobody is going to be interested in that in a few weeks... Bye bye! She can forget that house purchase too.
Her rich parents and investment banker boyfriend have that covered for her

Hc68759

VIP Member
Are you sure it wasn’t when she was talking about an issue she had with her cervix where she needed treatment for heavy bleeding? I’m sure I remember her saying on a podcast she didn’t want to talk about the details of it yet

Apparently not everyone was happy she took so long and thought she was just doing it because she felt she had to and she took the comments down (there’s a shock). That’s been mentioned in the comments that are there but no doubt that’ll disappear too

toodles88

you could be right! HOWEVER, (sorry for some reason i can't let it go :D) i went on her insta yesterday to have a look on her workouts, and this is what i witnessed her actual squatting to be. I like to call it the monkey squat... i mean her upper body is basically horizontal with the floor...what happened to "chest up!!!!" what is typical for PT's to shout out when doing squats. I am also considered a tall person, being 6ft, but if i can squat, she should too, unless she has some sort of injury stopping her. Also, as for the deadlift, i don't know, i have her sculpt guide, and she seems to think sumo deadlift and goblet squat are exactly the same exercise, only difference being how you hold the DB/KB (not sure if OK to share the image) It bothers me bc I originally started following her for fitness content, but turns out she really isn't this fit expert. Shocking i know :D
Ahhhhhhhhh okay yeah that’s definitely not right!! Like it’s been said before, don’t think she has any qualifications so not surprised some of the things just look plain wrong!

martaS

VIP Member
I always wondered too!

Or did she lose her natural teeth and they're dental implants? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe a brave soul should submit it as a question next time she does q&a? I don't mind as I have more than one IG account so even if I get blocked, I'd still be OK 😅

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Apparently not everyone was happy she took so long and thought she was just doing it because she felt she had to and she took the comments down (there’s a shock). That’s been mentioned in the comments that are there but no doubt that’ll disappear too
And she posted about her bikini shot having low engagement yesterday afternoon which is now deleted...

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure the woman in this article had had more than one child and was tugging on the cup rather than breaking the seal on the vacuum. Not to defend Zanna here but I use cups and have done for almost two years now with no issue.
It’s not just one case though, there are a growing number. Better instruction is needed and that’s not going to come from Zanna is it? She’s on a kick back.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Don’t use plastic, oh, and by the way, I had bowel surgery last year. Any fucking opportunity. Another thing that annoys the shit out of me is her banging in about menstrual cups. Clearly does no research on anything she plugs. As long as she gets paid or the items are free, she promotes it ....
CHARLATAN!

PremierDairy

I figured this but she’s posting workout videos there too. I just don’t see how the two fit together. Plus her IG is really pushing the home workouts narrative and it’d seem to make more sense for her to stick to those instead of wasting time filming random TikToks. It just seems like she’s desperate for followers to get brand deals, if you ask me.

That’s just my opinion anyway, maybe I’d feel differently if her TikTok videos were at all funny.
Funny videos on TikTok get likes and increase profile. I don’t like her overall habit of going from one fad to the next, but the random videos are basically the point of TikTok. The workouts aren’t really suited to it. She’d be better finding a way to use the silly videos to make a point.

Kangaroo123

Watched 5 mins of the live, she doesnt know how to cook or what shes doing, shes so cheesy with how she speaks, cringe , you see a lot of her gums
It was painful to watch, I skipped through it and saw little actual cooking but just her chatting to her mum 🤦‍♀️

Ilikethisname

There's a new video titled:
"What I Eat In A Day + I Ran A HALF MARATHON?!" - surely it should say "the length of half marathon" but of course I am being nitpicking ;-)
I really hate the WIE videos, I can't see why Tally, Steph, and Vic stay friends with her for this. It was one of the many long reasons why I stopped following and thought she was going down a dangerous track