Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DietGossip

VIP Member
Sorry just commenting because Tattle has messed up my watch list and even though I'm watching threads I'm not getting notifications.

I'm gonna go catch up on Zanna's stupidity now!

Reactions: 1

Hasanah123

VIP Member
I don’t think Zanna has ever done comps has she? You are confusing her with Vic, who is a genuine former ED sufferer.
Google Zanna VD and bodybuilding, she is on bodybuilding sites giving advice and articles come up when you search

I don’t think Zanna has ever done comps has she? You are confusing her with Vic, who is a genuine former ED sufferer.

• Wow

Kangaroo123

She’ll be counting clinic hours which were part of her degree as a job so pad out the list.
This is what it is, I went to same uni and worked with people who did the same degree as Zanna, they had clinic hours in hospitals so she’s counting that as a job 😂

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
Tally and Zanna have both gone on hikes today and both posted stories featuring the same rope swing, strange they didn’t admit they met up (as presumably they did).
I noticed this too! Tally and Zanna both had boomerangs on that rope/swing thing! i googled and same park. If they kept their distance, and did the right thing with people numbers etc, why hide it? xx

janedowe

Chatty Member
I only have one Instagram account I can watch her on but if I had more I’d ask “Zanna, if it was a great collaboration paying vast amounts of money, would you put your clothes on if the post/story called for it.” What the actual fuck though. She’s all about sustainability but I bet they have the heat on so much in their flat it must be tropical. It’s actually chilly in London today, I’m here and wouldn’t dream of prancing around in my bra all day. She’s just a fucking exhibitionist who is up her own arse. TWUNT!
She probably cranks her hearing waaaay up burning all those fossil fuels just so she can prance around in her bra. Very sustainable.

• Haha

DietGossip

VIP Member
She's desperate to become a gymshark ambasador isn't she? She wears their leggings everday and has taken to tagging them now. Its not even remotely an ethical brand, the bloke who founded it is a cokehead for example and to be honest I find it really overrated.
I know I'm late on this but he was caught once from a video from years ago 😂

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Worse than this, I’m not even sure this is legal given she has no qualifications. I work in the finance sector and there are so many regulations around giving out financial advice, if she is directly trying to advise people to go for certain products, she would need to be regulated!
Well now shes put up an ad for Starling Bank

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I thought she was really good on the fit and fearless podcast, but someone asked on one of her bowel surgery posts what the surgery was for (this was ages ago so she may have told people by now) and she was like ‘I’m not ready to share that info’ don’t bloody tell us at all then?? 🙄 Jesus. You show us the scars, bang on about it, but won’t tell people what it was for? Ok then 🙄

• Haha

toodles88

how can she call herself a trainer and all that fancy qualified fitness stuff if she can't even squat. I think it has been mentioned here before that her form is mostly horrible, but i managed to get a screenshot from her story of squatting with that kettlebell and i am honestly like wtf. that's barely a 1/4 squat lol.
Also somebody asked if she's the only one deleting and blocking...watch out for Sarah's day who is the king of silencing people. she also has an active thread here now!!
Hate to be that person but she looks like she is actually doing a Romanian deadlift?

caterday28

Chatty Member
Thing is, she won’t struggle. They were looking to buy a house right? In Wimbledon, so she must have a LOT of money saved for that deposit. If she needs to eat into that she could.
🐜 is an investment banker- he will be earning a fortune!!

also- she does all these stories about looking after money and being financial savvy- OF COURSE SHE HAS MONEY. She’s such a cunt to prey on people right now who seriously risk losing EVERYTHING.
Who is going to buy a £150 swim suit if they can’t afford a holiday when this is all over!?
Who is going to buy her crappy workout book when literally every influenza is posting them for free right now for engagement?
She has said before that Ant earns significantly more than her.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
If she’s dishing out financial advice does it include warning people to avoid impulse shopping encouraging, credit score wrecking schemes like Klarna? Oh wait...

Kangaroo123

Welcome to the club! I was the same, used to love following her until she blocked me for wondering about the flights and this thread was definitely an eye-opener.

Also, did anyone else see she now has a mask to stop her from getting coronavirus on her trip to New Zealand? Even though she admitted in her ig story that it won't make any difference. You couldn't make this up 🤦‍♀️
She’s such a tit.