Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
After being blocked by Vivolife after zanna done the instagram take over, I contacted them via their customer services, I got no reply but they have now unblocked me.

I have since contacted Riverford farm as I have ordered their vegetable boxes in the past, about Zanna and really didn’t think she was a good advert , how she flies excessively and how she blocks anyone that dares to mention her flying habits.
Well this is their reply, they don’t seem at all concerned and are happy to ignore what she says and does, I’m guessing as long as they make money they too don’t care.

Well they certainly will not be getting anymore orders from me.
Well that’s a disappointment. Clearly they couldn’t give a shit, it’s all about the money 🤡

Reactions: 1
If she could just climb over her own ego and see how ridiculous she is. For real, a £170 swimsuit in this uncertain world. She is repulsive. Honestly, I despair of the world with people like Zanna in it, I find it really depressing that there are people in this world who basically couldn’t give a shit about how people will get through this. There isn’t a philanthropic bone in her body. She bleats on about all the free content but it’s so uninteresting and is basically the same stuff re-hashed over and over again and clearly gleaned from other social media sites. Everything both her and Steph do is copied from other sources. They really do need a reality check and I hope they are one of the businesses that go under. I’m not ashamed that I feel this way, I’m not ashamed to be a hate watcher. On the contrary, I feel I’m doing the public a service in the long run trying to end the activities of these charlatans and their influence over up-coming generations who think they are helping the world. Their only intention is to help themselves. They provide no useful service whatsoever.
I couldn’t agree more.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
She was driving to Surrey to hike during the lockdown anyway when you were only allowed once, when we knew she was going out several times a day

• Wow
First time I started seeing cracks on Zanna's "plant based sustainable wholesome gal" persona was when she bought a couple of leather designer bags from second-hand websites. It just didn't make sense? Buying second hand doesn't make it better, it's still real leather and therefore supporting animal cruelty. The only upside is she paid less money than she would spend on a new bag. It's still creates more demand for real leather goods.
(I am one of the annoying people who are reducing meat and dairy consumption but hasn't commited to going veggie or vegan just yet and I do buy leather but I try buying things that last and have had one bag for about 5 years now! but I don't call myself plant based)
Also recently, she mentioned in a IG Story that she's going to be plant based for 3 years now in Sept and I was thinking hold on sister you haven't properly been vegan that long! She would say she was 90/95% plant based for the first 1.5 years since going plant based, as she would still have her mum's free range eggs when staying at her parents and there was possible something else non-vegan she'd have sometimes which I can't recall now. She was also very careful back then not to label herself "vegan" which I think she still is. Anyways, she made all videos before Dec 2018 private now so of course there's no proof.
She did a story not long ago saying she’d had dairy (I can’t remember why) and that it made her skin bad, so it’s definitely not 3 years.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Yes but if you do open another account don’t follow her, just occasionally look if you miss her bullshit too much or fancy a laugh, that’s what I do. I got blocked but not going to add to her follower number x
Yes same here, I don't follow her, don't want to add to her numbers, ☺

Hasanah123

VIP Member
There will be a round three and then Im gonna make an instagram or twitter account and expose the shit out of jer

• Heart

Kangaroo123

As if Zanna shops at Tesco! We have seen the constant tags of Planet Organic for months, have they been ignoring her?

kas85

I agree with everything you've said.

I didn't watch the whole video but I also didn't understand why she yelled out "that's the most pointless announcement!" when Ant said he'd use that 2 min speech to tell everyone to try to be happy with what they've got and to change things if they're not happy. It's probably a message that many people need. He then explained it and she was laughing at him, giving sarcastic remarks etc. Hers was the usual hypocritical message of "save the planet! eat less animals! save the coral reefs!" and, while I agree with what she's saying in principle, somehow she always makes it seem super preachy and patronising.
I switched off at this point

• Haha

MaryMary

I have to say I really dislike Zanna (as shown by this thread 😂) but I do appreciate the content she has been sharing over the past couple of days. She is going above what most white blonde fitness influencers are doing and sharing some interesting stuff. For once she isn’t positioning it all about her and looking at some quite interesting angles. I won’t hold my breath though til it’s back to bikini, bowel and baby Ant photos 😂
Yes, the ‘white privilege whilst enjoying outdoors pursuits’ angle is very relevant to her and a great idea to explore it.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Jeez, now she thinks we all want to see her makeup routine?! Because it’s so amazing/original/she’s so stunning? Give me strength
I’m gobsmacked. Her make-up always looks like a 13 year olds just learning to wear make-up for the first time. it also looks like she has spiders stuck on for eye lashes. They always clump into like 8 legs. Way too heavy. She’s blessed with long eye lashes. Just have them dyed and lay off the mascara. She’s clueless! 🙄

scottiedog

watching the live workout rn with her and talillah and she is srsly not athletic at all (not a follower of zanna at all, just a follower of talillah henchoz and came here bc was wondering why talillah was working out with someone so unfit lollol)
I had also thought that, when compared with Talilah, she was struggling with the movements and intensity. I'm no expert myself but her form looked pretty poor on some of the exercises, particularly the squats.

toodles88

Does any other influencer do this thing where they block people who disagree with them? I only ever see it on Zanna’s thread!