Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kangaroo123

I wonder how she will be coping with her upcoming flight, remember she can’t show evidence that she was on a plane and must continue with the illusion she can teleport, but a whole day without content? How will she cope not trying to sell her followers more stuff for 24 hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Is she really unqualified?! Surely she shouldn't be calling herself a 'PT' if she hasn't done the proper training and have a qualification? How can she train clients correctly if she doesn't know what she's doing?!
I’m not sure what qualifications you need to be a PT - she said she was paid to blog about a PT course when she first moved to London and that was how she started. Maybe that counts?

Last edited:

Branched

If you feel she’s being underhand in her advertising standards you can complete a quick form on the ASA website to tell them how you feel it’s deceptive.
Link: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
Easy easy. If enough of us keep complaining about these bastards, it will finally have an effect 👍😘
Thanks for the heads up! I just made a report but I'm not expecting much, given that every time I've submitted something previously, they've come back with the generic "we'll tell her agent" response and nothing gets done. Maybe this time will be different, fingers crossed

Branched

about this bloody bundle. I watch Ellen Fisher sometimes and her most recent youtube video is where she's using loads of recipes/tips from the bundle. THAT is how to sell it not just banging on about how great it is when it's clear you haven't even open any of the other ebooks...
This!! Coming on stories once a day to say the same thing word for word is such a terrible way to sell. Why can’t she actually vary things a bit and not just use the standard “hi guys from me and my giant cup of tea, just a reminder you’ve only got x number of days to buy the amazing vegan bundle before it’s never on sale again!” Followed by a scroll through of the e-books on her phone, a couple of screenshots of the covers of her favourites (always the same three) and then some random reviews from her instagram story question on that pink background. I’m no marketing expert but is it really that difficult to come up with a better way of trying to flog this bloody bundle?

• Haha

expatfancy

Chatty Member
Wow guys, after listing who ppl should follow, those who r in recovery from emergency surgery or a illness, she puts herself down as number 5!!! No joke guys, she listed herself as someone ppl should follow for inspiration on recovery, said watch my highlight story and even went as low as to say she would do thos whole emergency surgerybepisode again, a fucking slap in the face to ppl who deal woth a chronic illness everyday and have no choice
Seriously? Wow, this just shows her over inflated opinion of herself.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I was recommended her latest vlog on YouTube so I did the decent thing and wrote a summary of the content!

- 🐜 is doing the vlog today for a boyfriend takeover. He starts in a far larger than average sized bedroom for London and then descends some stairs to continue moving through their “tiny tiny” flat that Zanna likes to claim is far too small for her (she’s going house hunting dontcha know?)
- Zanna is working on the sofa on a Sunday morning cause she is super busy planning more long haul trips (Peru this time).
- They’re going to hiking shops and Zanna has a massive shopping list cause she’s oh so sustainable and loves to reuse rather than buy new... oh wait
- Zanna and 🐜 try and fail to find brunch in Soho, they eventually find somewhere and eat avocado on toast and some rank looking tea that is the colour of piss
- They get to the hiking shop and apparently spend 3 hours plus in there, cause Zanna likes to be the centre of attention, she’s ruined 🐜’s weekend and made him come shopping with her to watch her try on men’s hiking clothing in the changing rooms (women’s don’t fit her because she’s soooo tall)
- 4 hours later, they’re out the shop and in a taxi home because they have soooo much stuff they can’t carry it and because that’s what a good sustainable, earth loving person would choose as a method of transportation. Zanna then feels the need to point out, WHILST IN THE TAXI, that she needed all this stuff new because it’s going to last her forever and it is an investment and most definitely won’t be thrown out...
- She then had another attack of conscience in the taxi, and claims she is borrowing down jackets now which she won’t buy herself cause ‘ethics’ and she’s actually borrowing loads of stuff actually etc etc ignoring the fact that she evidently bought so much stuff that two adults couldn’t carry it home on the tube
- Vegan cookery now by 🐜 and Zanna raves about some hemp Parmesan thing, that inevitably is far too expensive for anyone else to buy
- finishing the vlog off with their plans for the evening.. watching Netflix... wait I thought she didn’t watch TV?
Pair of absolute morons!

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
When I first started watching her videos she lived in what looked like a very small terraced house, possibly an ex local authority property. She used to talk about house mates as well.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
“Last week it didn’t feel appropriate to push sales”

thank you savour Zanna for saving it for this week 🙃

idoneitatem

If Karma will be anything to go by, all this travelling might up in an unfortunate case of Corona :LOL:.... Oh but wait - you'll never hear the end of it!!

I've got a theory that she's gonna burn out or get really ill one day because she spends so much time travelling; hours in airports and on planes, under air-conditioned systems and exposure to different countries with people whose immune systems have adapted to local diseases and illnesses etc - one day I think it's going to catch up and there goes her business model. But then she'll spin it and become a stay at home person and then probably tell us all how all this flying about is actually bad for the planet.

Also, the more flights you take the more risk there is of one day having a really bad flight that might make you question why you travel so much...

Also, I wonder if she realises that in light of Corona virus, where airlines have not been grounding their planes but have been flying them in their contractual efforts to hold onto their lucrative air travel slots - that this is probably more because of heavy users and ecouragers of air travel like her...

Also whilst in NZ and enjoying the local cuisine, here's hoping someone secretly slips her some bat soup. I know I would if I was a local waiter!!

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Surrey is prime Commuterville, as you can be in London in less than an hour on the train. Because of this property there is very expensive!! Plus then the travel costs around £300 a month $$$££££££££
I live here - really hoping she comes nowhere near me. I think Ant’s family live on the Dorking/Reigate side of the county so maybe (hopefully) they’re looking over there 😫

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Last night she asked for more TV show recs. She sure gets through a lot of shows for someone that 'doesn't watch TV because they're sooooo busy and there's better use of their time'.

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Hahaha oh god she’s been ripped apart. I agree it’s good to see a channel where she can’t delete criticism for once!

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Rules have changed in England. Just because you can drive any distance doesn’t mean you should. I’d be annoyed if I lived somewhere touristy and there was an influx of potential corona carrying Londoner’s. Just go and walk around Hyde Park or something!
Oh yeah don’t get me wrong, I agree with you! As I said I live down here and the difference on the roads and at our usual dog walking place is crazy. 😣

DietGossip

VIP Member
She told people what it was as soon as she woke up from the surgery basically. Her op was performed in the Maldives and she took her followers through it, step by step in great detail, even down to her first shit 🙄
Makes me wonder if she's writing a book on her experience if she's being secretive about it now!