Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ninjagram

It’s always the misfits that seem to try the hardest to want to “be somebody” the most on social media. To be the most seen, the most successful (in their heads at least), the most everything. Because they were vapour in school, pretty bland or whatever. Rhiannon has said the same thing about her upbringing.

So it’s like they try super hard now thinking it’s their shot to show people from their past, themselves and the world that they “made it”. But in their sad little worlds...when nobody is watching...that small voice will always be there. No matter how hard they try to convince themselves...if you don’t actually work on yourself, it’ll always be there.
And this is exactly why a platform like Tattle exists: because we see through the bullshit. Psychology really is a motherfucker.

Nail on head....misfits!!!!

Let’s hope she stays that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Pinchme

VIP Member
A bit weird that she and the other two she tagged in her insta stories are all work out addicts and all had twisted intestines/ bowels.... so all had emergency surgery to untwist
I knew there was a reason I dont work out 😂 🐷

• Heart

expatfancy

Chatty Member
Too bad she is only sharing the underrated places in England, and not Scotland. How on earth will people find out about other hidden gems like Edinburgh, or Loch Lomond?
You forgot Loch Ness. Clearly we DO need Zanny Chops to create some content for us 😆

• Haha

Yoy114

Chatty Member
Indeed it is. I have the receipts. All this time trying to make herself seem more interesting. That was all she had.
Yes I always thought Zanna was an interesting name but I thought she has foreign parents and that was why but no she has just changed her name. What's wrong with Rosie ?

Pinchme

VIP Member
Has she showed us how to make coffee yet? I can't watch too much of her, she turns my stomach 🤮

• Haha

Pinchme

VIP Member
Saw her out on a run this evening. Nothing particularly interesting to report but just looked at her insta and she was out for a walk this morning and the run didn’t make it to stories. Great social distancing there hun 👏👏👏
She thinks she's above the rest of us, report her, only supposed to go out once.

Your being watched Roseanne, once a day only!!! 👀👀👀

• Angry
  • Haha

DietGossip

VIP Member
Google Zanna VD and bodybuilding, she is on bodybuilding sites giving advice and articles come up when you search

Tbh that article is from Vivolife and she's an ambassador for them, that'll be why she's on it.

• Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
A hike to me is going up and down mountains or hills. Nothing wrong with just going for a long walk.

Justbereal

She has definitely lost her way. You'd think she'd have learnt that something was going wrong with her ads and gifted products from the way she quite literally has to beg for engagement on the ads she posts. But no. She just needs to take a step back and work on treating her platform as a business rather than just as a way to grab as much free stuff as quickly as possible.

I'd be interested in hearing how she justifies the pricing of Stay Wild. I mean how she truly justifies it, not the reasons she gives to her followers for the crazy prices. There are plenty of brands out there offering sustainable swimwear at much more reasonable costs so it clearly can be done. Stay Wild's margins can't be as tight as she claims.

I would have thought that with Zanna caring so much about the environment and the oceans, she'd want to ensure that her sustainable brand was accessible to as many people as possible. It's well-known that a lot of sustainable and eco-friendly products are simply pricing a massive number of consumers out of the market. There are plenty of people out there who would like to support environmentally friendly brands but just cannot afford to do so. I'd even argue that there's net benefit in marginally reducing the eco credentials of Stay Wild (e.g. 95% recycled materials instead of 100%) in order to sell at a more affordable price point. At the moment they'll have a few people buying completely perfect (sustainability-wise) swimsuits for £170 and everyone else turning to cheap fast fashion swimwear. If they reduced prices, more people would be able to buy the sustainable option, even if it's not 100% 'perfect' in terms of environmental impact. Less fast fashion items would be produced and sold. It's the whole "more people doing something imperfectly has a greater impact than fewer people doing it perfectly" argument all over again. Stay Wild should realise this.

From a business perspective, good for her if the brand's succeeding with that pricing strategy. I'm not saying she should sacrifice all profits or anything along those lines. Just that the current £££ prices don't align with her supposed views.

Rant over.
NAILED IT!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I just came on here to mention Gym Shark too 😂 she prob wants them to buy out her swimwear business!
She says her DMs go mad, but I can never DM her? Is this standard? Or am I blocked? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kangaroo123

Just like how all the girls in her uni house got along bit not with her. Always blaming women not liking her, but if they all get along excrpt with u, maybe ur the problem? Shes a priviliged piece of shit who thinks everyone needs to bow to down to her.
Where did she say this?

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
No she doesn't realise, she has no empathy whatsoever for any body else, and this suitation is just proving what we all know, is that she is a SELF CENTERED, SELFISH, GREEDY BITCH.

It's all about Rosanna and always will be.
I hope she gets no 'work' after vulger posts like this.

Ouch someone else that thinks she is a piece of 💩 😂
Wow! Is this off her insta. Bet it’s not there now. Good capture 😍

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Yes I always thought Zanna was an interesting name but I thought she has foreign parents and that was why but no she has just changed her name. What's wrong with Rosie ?
oh come on. I am a big hater of her, but it probably isn’t her who called herself Zanna. I have a nickname that isn’t my name, and that was given by my parents.
That’s like someone called Isabelle being known as Belle, and you saying ‘what’s wrong is Izzy?’

Pinchme

VIP Member
Oh Jesus wept. The once in a lifetime vegan bundle offer is fucking back. Why doesn’t she just fuck off 🤦‍♀️ Can she hear herself?
So all those fools that rushed to buy it last month have all been played, I know for sure if I'd been stupid enough to buy it then I'd be wanting my money back.

What a complete con of a saleswoman.

Zanna you are disgusting 🤢