Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kangaroo123

But but but according to her when she took over on Vivolife she only has ONE cup a day, so I'm sure millionaire Zanna can afford £3.00 for a coffee, lying b###h.

Zanna you may forget your lies because you tell so many, but we don't....
Lol and then she is releasing a video about how to handle your finances... step 1, stop buying oat milk lattes everyday!
Just a continuation of the first world problems we see from her daily!

Reactions: 2

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
And yet another different reusable coffee cup. That’s the fourth I’ve seen in past six weeks or so. That is worse for the environment than single use 😑

Even more laughable is in the post she is patting herself on the back for wearing the same thing as last year to LFW. But the coffee cup is different. And also different to the other coffee cups she’s used this year (and that’s only the ones she’s shown on ig). Granted there’s two in last year’s pic so one is Steph’s. but they are both different to any shown recently.

Bloody hell Zanna.. how many coffee cups do you own? You need to use each one at least 300 times to break even with single use plastic I think. I’ve had my keep cup for five-ish years now. Surely that’s sustainability 101? But yeah let’s focus on the suit 😑

Attachments

Last edited:

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I think zanna only makes limited edition expensive stuff so that it can sell out and make herself feel wonderful 🤢 who tf is buying this stuff?!

It’s actually £5.12 + £3.95 shipping so £9.07 total for a fucking pack of granola, but she cares about you all so much and is always producing free stuff for us peasants. She’s repulsive!
Ah yeah, I meant that even for the price of shipping you can get some good granola, let alone for bloody 9 quid - that’s ridiculous

Branched

No, she can’t but it would appear the Guardian can as I can’t see many negative comments. Zanna probably requested they be deleted. What the fuck happened to free speech. The fucking left wing Guardian is just a shit show. The usual censorship if it doesn’t meet your ideology! So sick of the media 🤮
Oh ffs 🤦‍♀️ there were some quite nasty ones about her appearance initially, some of which maybe went a bit too far, but also a lot of valid concerns about Zanna which did not involve her looks. It’s ridiculous the lengths they go to in order to avoid any kind of negativity in their lives.

• Angry

martaS

VIP Member
I laughed out loud when I read that post.. did her dodgy veneers come loose?
I always wondered if she had veneers... I had to have some done a few years ago and even considered sending her a DM to see if she had any advice but now I realise I'd have been told off or blocked... :p

Hasanah123

VIP Member
you could be right! HOWEVER, (sorry for some reason i can't let it go :D) i went on her insta yesterday to have a look on her workouts, and this is what i witnessed her actual squatting to be. I like to call it the monkey squat... i mean her upper body is basically horizontal with the floor...what happened to "chest up!!!!" what is typical for PT's to shout out when doing squats. I am also considered a tall person, being 6ft, but if i can squat, she should too, unless she has some sort of injury stopping her. Also, as for the deadlift, i don't know, i have her sculpt guide, and she seems to think sumo deadlift and goblet squat are exactly the same exercise, only difference being how you hold the DB/KB (not sure if OK to share the image) It bothers me bc I originally started following her for fitness content, but turns out she really isn't this fit expert. Shocking i know :D
Shes the true definition of fraud FT who isnt qualified

Branched

The boots alone were £180, looks like 🐜 brought a new pair too, probs for their 'holiday' to NZ, wonder what reason he needs a new pair, I'm sure Z will think of one.

Also thought she never watched TV, or doesn't Netflix count? 🤦‍♀️

I've watched Don't f**k with cats on Netflix and it is good, 😂
I started Don't F**k with Cats last night and ngl I'm slightly (irrationally, I'll admit) annoyed that she's also watched and enjoyed it :rolleyes:

• Haha

Branched

I’m not advocating for people to destroy her appearance like they have on the Guardian post, but it’s fairly entertaining to see the difference in comments between their post and her own posts. Can’t delete those comments now can you Zanna?

Pinchme

VIP Member
Exactly. She is obsessed with exercising she is all bones, nothing to aspire to
She has zilch else in her life, think this lockdown shows just how boring her life is. Without her being able to fly she basically has a very boring life 😦,

Once we are all able to fly again I can see her travelling even more than before, if that's even possible.

Take away her hight and her body then she is a nobody that would not be seen by any brands. Cause she has zero personality.

• Heart

janedowe

Chatty Member
On her latest stories why on earth would you say ‘my dads a grower and our farm land needs it’ (the rain) instead of ‘my dads a FARMER’?? It’s the oddest thing...

• Haha
Lmao! 😂 maybe she will add a page to her scrapbook about how she survived a global pandemic and a tooth emergency and how hard it was to manage in a London flat with every kind of luxury, freebie and gifted item you can get!
Fighting to survive by doing Waitrose and wholefoods shops and selling her £6 cereal And £70 bikinis!
If only the bikinis were that cheap

• Haha

hello0986

Reading the latest World of Wanderlust blog.. her brand is literally built around travel (obviously much more detailed and thought out though) and even she is talking about limiting the amount of trips she takes from an environmental point of view and doing fewer, longer trips instead.

God forbid Zanna actually takes a moment to think that logically though.

This. I follow a few other travel bloggers on instagram and realised only recently that their content doesn't come across as so ridiculous and contradictory as they actual travel for months on end if not indefinitely, not fly in and out of London every ten minutes aka go on holiday. And because they do this they can promote trains/buses to followers as means of getting round in between glamorous insta shots because they're not so super busy and important that they can't find the time in the day to hop on a bus in between instagramming their morning coffee thoughts.

It would literally be so easy for her to make some "sustainable swaps" in her transportation and activities to make some interesting and original content for her followers, but that would somewhat dampen her dual narrative of being a superbusybusinesswomanwhohademergencybowelsurgery. She literally gets taxis every time she goes to Heathrow. I work long hours in the city and manage to plan my time to make it to the Piccadilly line before a trip. She is not even attempting to try.

£9 for granola 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’ll make you a wellness warrior dontchya know 🙄. It’s not even like she’s a top chef or it’s coming from a fancy well known food establishment. Just a nobody trying to hustle people out of their money, thinking another pointless product completely unrelated to her will add to her accolades. Well, it doesn’t.

• Heart

Hasanah123

VIP Member
But but but according to her when she took over on Vivolife she only has ONE cup a day, so I'm sure millionaire Zanna can afford £3.00 for a coffee, lying b###h.

Zanna you may forget your lies because you tell so many, but we don't....
I thought she said she gave up coffee, she doesnt drink coffee anymore like she doesnt watch TV. LOL

Lattes are only expensive because she is having to pay for them and are not a freebie

im sure shes trying to get a sponsorship or something out of these coffee morning thoughts, she doesnt do anything for free

Hasanah123

VIP Member
If it was for a zoo or animal shelter shr would have donated more. She doesnt give a toss about humans

• Angry

Roryforts

Did anyone else find her post about the email really rude? There’s no need to bash a company online after preaching be kind etc