Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
That’s classic Zanna deflection. That’s her down to a T. She will never grow or look to improve herself because anyone who comments in a remotely negative or constructive way, she just looks at it as inevitable and nothing to worry about. She lives with her head in a bubble!

Reactions: 2

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I think she's obviously trying to diversify because the lockdown is stopping her doing the stuff she usually does, but I also think there's something pretty tastless about trying to flog things and cadging for freebies during a global crisis.
Spoiler - zanna does this the whole time 😉😂

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
So excited to take advantage of another day of doing the same thing she’s been doing for weeks! Yay! More trips down to the countryside 🙄
7DFF773F-9320-4372-86D4-8FC1172BE3CD.png

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I think it’s because Tally, Vic and Steph have TicToc accounts and do dance routines, but they are trained dancers.

Branched

Also, and way less important than previous posts obviously, but why can’t she move the bins out the background of her pictures? I've never once thought that right in front of the kitchen bin would me a good place for me to take a photo 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Wow, this bitch does nothing but adds a swipe up for Floyds familys GoFundMe page and thats it. How about you teach you followers about racism you ignorant piece of shit. A swipe up for a fundraiser means nothing unless ypu explain. And explain the important of the topic at hand thats taking peoples lives. Vile piece of shit. Not suprised, apart from that other Adidas runner, Ive yet to see her mix with another black person. They are not her audience. So why should she care. Seems like she prefers animals over humans. Piece of shit.

martaS

VIP Member
According to his LinkedIn, he went from finishing his mech engineerinf degree to joining the finance world. He has been a director at Deutsche Bank for 4/5 years now.

I feel like their setup screams sugar baby/daddy relationship. And its pretty obvious she was looking for rich men on dating apps and she made a big deal about their first date being at Hakkasan
I forgot about it for a while but someone did point out on this thread that before she moved in with him, she lived in a council flat. Nothing wrong with that of course and this is very likely why she made her older videos private. Well done for moving up in the world Zanna, all achieved by working your hard work :cool:

• Haha

Pinchme

VIP Member
Catching up on some fit and fearless...

Zanna - “I only drink coffee 4/5 days a week”

What does she get out of her constant lies!!
On the Vivolife take over she said she only drinks coffee once a day!! So many lies she forgets what she has said, but Tattlers don't 😂

• Haha

Pinchme

VIP Member
She removed it 😳 She’s such a sad bitch 😂😂 Can’t take any criticism, valid or not, yet sets herself up for nothing else with her pontificating, narcissistic approach. And, the house hunt is off ...
Oh I didn't think you could remove on Twitter.

She is such a bitch, unbelievable how others are taken in with her BS 😡 😡

Cb478

She’s in complete denial that she isn’t at least mildly othorexic when it’s quite clear. Girl does hours of weight and HIIT workouts a day followed by 10k runs, her meals are massive but are usually veggies with very little else, so can’t be more than 2000 she’s eating a day. She uses language like ‘nourishing my body’ and ‘oh I haven’t had any greens today’ it’s classic restrictive behaviour
This is spot on. I think the thing that worries me the most (aside from the excessive working out and low calorie meals) is that she congratulates herself for taking a day off working only to spend it working out / talking about taking the day off work. I’m not really sure that she realises for a lot of people this has or will result in burnout if they see this lifestyle as something to attain to.

For example, if I were to try and emulate Zannas lifestyle whilst working my normal day to day job, I’d need to wake up at 5 to be able to do a morning workout, have my breakfast, shower and make myself presentable, to log on / be in work for 8, work straight through until 5pm, then start making dinner. At what point in this day am I supposed to attempt to look after after my step-daughter or do some cleaning? I’d run myself ragged!

I can’t wait for the day she has a child because her world as it stands is going to come crashing down lol!

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Guys, dont u kmow shes trying to empower women about finances as we have never been educated on this ever, teaching women about finances whilst she knowd shit herself

I think she loves the idea of being busy so all this I have done x amount of blog posts, guides, etc. She loves the idea of being busy

Pinchme

VIP Member
Am I the only one that think the bitch has gone even lower than she already was?

Seeing her stories, now doing #ad's for PLASTIC!! WTF, just shows that narsassist Roseanne will do and say anything for money. Now telling us that some plastic is OK, after banging on and on about how bad plastic is blah blah blah, now she's saying actually some plastic is really good.

Make your bloody mind up Rosanna, greedy bitch. 😡

Pinchme

VIP Member
She looks very thin in her latest instagram pic (screenshot attached :)) if you ask me. I know she's always been lean but, especially considering the sheer amount of exercise she's doing at the moment, I think it's gone a bit too far.
OMG! She looks dreadful, this is not what a women should look like, and I think she is doing so much damage to the young girls who follow her every word, thinking they want to look like her, which is totally unobtainable, and really not a good look.
She has to have some underlying food issues, her constant excersising and her vegan lifestyle is not doing her any favors.

I think a bit of councilling wouldn't go a miss Rosanna!

Branched

My cousin got blocked for telling her it was disgusting they were singing along to R Kellys track, serial rapist on her latest post

This bitch is vile
I'm not even surprised. She blocks everyone who doesn't lavish praise on her.

I can't quite place it but there's something about her in that video which gives off this "I'm a massive bitch" vibe. I'm not a fan of Steph but she looks really nice and normal (? sorry, brain's not working properly so can't think of any better words!) in the video compared to Zanna. Also, those extensions are awful. Her personality's still awful but at least now her hair is actually much nicer.