Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With 7 votes I came out on top, Yahoo!
(Had to take the swear word out of the title as per guidelines)
Away we go .......

Earlier in her story she asked if people were enjoying today’s content with a YES/NO option. It’s gone. I’m guessing it was a NO 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Feeling a little bit sick watching her mother the man child 🐜 Something not quite right there. Seeing that she has quite a controlling personality, I can kind of imagine it could be an abusive relationship. I bet she rules that roost and brow beats the crap out of him 😬. Just a guess

Reactions: 3
AD32FA41-C0DF-44C7-A46B-9636357311BB.png

thanks for that front view of you doing squats Zanna, so glad I didn’t miss that🙄

Reactions: 2
With 7 votes I came out on top, Yahoo!
(Had to take the swear word out of the title as per guidelines)
Away we go .......

Earlier in her story she asked if people were enjoying today’s content with a YES/NO option. It’s gone. I’m guessing it was a NO 😂😂😂
I put no! Let’s see if I made the cut

I still can’t deal with how small her bf is. Maybe I’m not woke enough as Zanna clearly is but he’s so teeny

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I think my problem with her is that she cannot see just how privileged she actually is. This physio/Pilates coaching and dry needling and saying she’s making it a priority and not a luxury.

I’m currently a trainee solicitor, doing a really demanding job earning half of my qualified colleagues but essentially doing the same work, and currently my “luxury” is one Costa a week.

That’s it.

I buy all my food from Aldi, I meal prep, I don’t eat take always, I’m bleeping exhausted and to see this balloon say she values her body so much she’s paying hundreds of pounds a month on bleeping Pilates when I’m struggling to buy a bloody coffee. duck off Zanna.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think my problem with her is that she cannot see just how privileged she actually is. This physio/Pilates coaching and dry needling and saying she’s making it a priority and not a luxury.

I’m currently a trainee solicitor, doing a really demanding job earning half of my qualified colleagues but essentially doing the same work, and currently my “luxury” is one Costa a week.

That’s it.

I buy all my food from Aldi, I meal prep, I don’t eat take always, I’m bleeping exhausted and to see this balloon say she values her body so much she’s paying hundreds of pounds a month on bleeping Pilates when I’m struggling to buy a bloody coffee. duck off Zanna.
So bleeping privileged and yet so ungrateful as well as smug. It’s enough to make you want to commit a crime. Will you represent me? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

That’s it.

THIS! I'm a fitness instructor as my second job, 11 classes a week. I need to go to the physio, get regular sports massages, etc, I would LOVE to hang out with a chiropractor and get dry needling ... as much as my job demands it I have to see it as a luxury as it's so expensive... so foam rolling, home yoga and epsom salts in the bath for us mere mortals.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t have a problem with anyone’s level of busy being different to another’s!
I too get up at 530 like Zanna to go to CrossFit as it’s e only time I can fit it in before the kids get up and my husband goes to work! I prob save time as I do not tell my Instagram about this everyday.
I work nights shifts as a nurse in children’s intensive care where some nights I don’t get to sit down due to my patients needs. I don’t always get the luxury of sleep after and will have been up 36hours by the time I go back to bed that night.
Do I have stress cries and tell the entire world how long I have been awake and how much I have done like I’m some kind of martyr. No I do not I have a grumble to my husband and pals then I realise I’m lucky!
There will be a million people who have done both more and less than me in that period. And their will be people suffering who wish they could go to the gym and work. I see families in my job going through the worst thing imaginable.
Zanna has zero clue how lucky and privileged she is. Being busy is a blessing and the kind of busy that allows you the money and time to fit in all that self care is next level! It is a shame because when I first started following her after listening to fit and fearless I enjoyed her content - she is now becoming insufferable.

I don’t have a problem with anyone’s level of busy being different to another’s!
I too get up at 530 like Zanna to go to CrossFit as it’s e only time I can fit it in before the kids get up and my husband goes to work! I prob save time as I do not tell my Instagram about this everyday.
I work nights shifts as a nurse in children’s intensive care where some nights I don’t get to sit down due to my patients needs. I don’t always get the luxury of sleep after and will have been up 36hours by the time I go back to bed that night.
Do I have stress cries and tell the entire world how long I have been awake and how much I have done like I’m some kind of martyr. No I do not I have a grumble to my husband and pals then I realise I’m lucky!
There will be a million people who have done both more and less than me in that period. And their will be people suffering who wish they could go to the gym and work. I see families in my job going through the worst thing imaginable.
Zanna has zero clue how lucky and privileged she is. Being busy is a blessing and the kind of busy that allows you the money and time to fit in all that self care is next level! It is a shame because when I first started following her after listening to fit and fearless I enjoyed her content - she is now becoming insufferable.
After this rant I have now unfollowed! 🤣 I guess I won’t need to moan about it now I’m not seeing it ha

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

After this rant I have now unfollowed! 🤣 I guess I won’t need to moan about it now I’m not seeing it ha
Well done, you’re free 🙌🙌

Seem to remember her a few weeks ago saying that she was happy with the size of her following and didn't want it to grow any more? Something it being manageable and some crap about it feeling more personal/friendly. Then again, it's not like she's ever been consistent anyway so the buying followers is hardly unexpected :ROFLMAO:

Seem to remember her a few weeks ago saying that she was happy with the size of her following and didn't want it to grow any more? Something it being manageable and some crap about it feeling more personal/friendly. Then again, it's not like she's ever been consistent anyway so the buying followers is hardly unexpected :ROFLMAO:
Well we know what a liar she is. Although she’s buying hundreds per day but her overall number isn’t rising that fast so she’s obviously hemorrhaging numbers. It’s clearly just a sticking plaster exercise.

Oh not too many air miles then Zanna, glad your thinking of the planet that your SO concerned about.

Don't forget to add New Zealand to the list, and all the other holidays you will be taking but as yet haven't posted about.

She calls it work 🤢🤣🤣🙈💩😑😡🤦‍♀️

Oh not too many air miles then Zanna, glad your thinking of the planet that your SO concerned about.

Don't forget to add New Zealand to the list, and all the other holidays you will be taking but as yet haven't posted about.

She calls it work 🤢🤣🤣🙈💩😑😡🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.