Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kas85

Her engagement is so low on all her posts I don’t know how she convinces any brands to work with her. Must just be based on her bought followers and I’m sure her old Adidas contract helped a lot but her likes and comments on Instagram are abysmal. She’s not worth sending to any of these destinations

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Kangaroo123

Her latest post 🙄 so fucking dim. It’s a magical land where all this economic damage has been magicked away and we all come out of our million pound houses in south west London and embrace eachother and cry about Mother Earth healing herself. People who’ve lost their jobs, houses, savings, oh well, sucks to be you!
The most basic white girl post I’ve ever seen 🤢
She’s also copied it verbatim from the account she’s credited... and then put it in her stories with reposts of people praising her “content” eurgh!

• Angry
  • Sick

Aardvark

Chatty Member
She has completely lost the right to complain in the future about being overworked and overwhelmed if she can just choose to spontaneously spend several extra weeks ‘travelling’ with this not impacting her work or source of income, and cost apparently not being an issue. No more laughable sped up shots of her Doing Her Emails when she’s clearly got all the time in the world to choose to do what she wants.

(Not that she had that right in the first place but this takes it to an extreme)

Hc68759

VIP Member
Well if she’s on 150k and Ant’s on around 200k then after tax they probably have in the region of about 175k between them (or 14grand per month) coming in.
So ridiculous!

• Wow

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She really is a total ass. Your likely husband to be earns a fuckload and likely will be fine if not profit from this. You’ll have a roof over your head at least, if your “career” slows down. Be grateful and shut up

Pinchme

VIP Member
Dont forget she had to tell us that in her underwear. Yuck!
Like her excersise yesterday on Guardian page. She wore the tightest bra possible that pushed her boobs up as much as possible, she has no boobs we know that, but oh boy did she try hard yesterday to show them off. She got slated for it by many,

Such a fucking narsassist tart is Rosanna. So far up her own arse she must stink of 💩.

• Sick
  • Haha

martaS

VIP Member
I think their swimwear is designed with Zanna's body in mind and doesn't work for bigger bodies, especially those with bigger bellies, you can see on the more curvy models that the designs are just not that flattering! Like the blond model they'd used for the first collection, she has slightly bigger belly but then it's always covered/obstructed by something, if not her own arm, then another model's head. She does have a bit of side boob also going on in the group photo. (Pics attached!)
I mean, yes, kudos to them for using models who are different body shapes than Zanna and Natalie but I went on Tally Rye's Insta when I first started reading this thread because someone pointed out how much different Tally's mindset is at the moment (BTW - thank you whoever it was, it's nice to see someone who is clearly fit and healthy but not stick thin, I am kind of going through my own fitness dilemmas atm so it was a godsend) and spotted a picture of Tally in stay wild swimming costume and it just does nothing for her boobs! The lower part of the costume looks ok, but I don't think they're any good for someone more busty.
Also I don't even think they're selling so many items anyways, if you go to their swimwear Instagram page, they haven't been tagged in too many pictures by their customers, popular brands get tagged in thousands of photos. They don't repost too many either but of course there would have to be something to repost in first place.
Bitching finished!
tally.png swim1.png swim2.png

ach0902

VIP Member
Jesus a pair of trousers RRP £36! Wow! I know anything can help for charity but how tight!

Aardvark

Chatty Member
thank you for confirming this - I realise I live near to her based on the gyms she attends and the station she normally uses and was so confused how she was managing to walk to all these different parks.

She also made a comment the other day about discovering outdoor spaces in the local area (can’t remember her exact wording) as though the existence of Richmond Park is somehow a secret she’s kind enough to let us in on - it’s Richmond Park?!! It’s hardly hidden away??

I could write hundreds of things about this odious creature on here (trust me I know her!) but I really am blown away by her behaviour during this global pandemic. She has piped up today about the need to stay at home etc etc when yesterday she had no shame in posting the fact that she drove to Richmond Park (it’s a 15 minute drive from where she lives) and happily wondered around. She keeps showing herself walking along the street stroking other people’s cats?! What the hell does she think she is doing! STOP TOUCHING OTHER PEOPLES PETS! Her behaviour has gone from immoral and crass to dangerously unaware. She is leaving the house several times a day. We are now likely to be heading to no outdoor activity because of people like her, she will be ok as maybe her content might have some relevance if people do (what can only be described as reckless and uneducated) work outs. The piece on the guardian Instagram just shows how ill equipped in her own field she is. She is constantly getting free food sent to her and gives nothing to the people who are actually in need. Her truly grotesque personality is really showing itself and she is pushing people to come out of the woodwork and reveal things she really won’t want to be made public! She is the epitome of everything that is wrong with this mass generation of ‘bloggers’. Dangerous, unhealthy, disordered liars.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Gymshark is so overrated. Gives you the worst camel toe ever, and only really suits curvier women IMO.

Branched

Ah the granola is out. Glad to see it’s affordable for everyone, keeping with Zanna’s accessible fitness ethic and not needing to be super privileged/rich to afford a load of unnecessary gym equipment, clothes and supplements. Only £5.12 for 500g! I’ve bought 4 packs already. Hope you all do the same :):rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Omg that video is sooo cringey. She’s a grown woman!! Wtf is that. Also I think she said she wasn’t going to watch Tiger King because it showed animal cruelty, then watched it anyway, and is now making lame teenage dance routines for it. Anything to jump on a bandwagon eh Zanna!

• Sick

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Saw her out on a run this evening. Nothing particularly interesting to report but just looked at her insta and she was out for a walk this morning and the run didn’t make it to stories. Great social distancing there hun 👏👏👏
Someone tell BoJo she went out twice todah!!!!!!

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I used to like her a lot, but now I find her a bit preachy and sanctimonious. I don’t like the pushing of the swimwear line, which is ridiculously expensive by the way. When many people are struggling financially it seems a big in poor taste to try and flog stuff.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
So Zanna emerges after her dental treatment recovery and shows us a face mask she's currently obsessed with. I Google it. It's pricey. Not like "£30 pricey, will ask for it for my Bday/Xmas if boyfriend/family member really wants to treat me", no, it's £115, ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN POUNDS PRICEY, you see. I go back to her Stories and see a tiny "#gifted" at the bottom of the screen.
Back with a bang, eh?
View attachment 151384
Who is gifting her this stuff and why?! She’s meant to be a “fitness” influencer? Honestly I swear the whole concept has gone completely wrong. She’s been gifted a beauty products, kitchen products, plants, shoes, the list goes on. I don’t get who actually buys from someone who is completely all over the place!

Pinchme

VIP Member
Sorry, I’m one of her biggest critics on here but going after her appearance is low, as is implying she has an eating disorder.

Quite happy to call her a hypocrite, call out her constant flights, sales tactics, boring life or to the extent that she likes to bang on about her height but trying to rip apart someone’s appearance on the internet when they can’t help how they are built is not right.
Rosanna puts herself out there, almost 100% of herself as loves showing everything off.
We have every right to 'rip apart' as you call it, when we can see what this narsassist is doing, she doesn't look good, yes she does look anorexic, I personally think she has issues with food.

With so much mental health around, something Rosanna and her side kick Steph 🤮 bang on about, the message she portrays is not a good one. From someone who doesn't make 5" 4, I would love to be taller, but the image she portrays is not realistic, her 'fans' will hang onto her every word when in fact they are her customers making her money, she doesn't give a dam about any of them as long as they buy into her brand. Selling overpriced granola, swimwear, hikes, walks, etc.

She is more than happy to rinse people of their money, so we are more than happy to call her out for her lies and deciet.

• Heart