Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
And that’s fine to call her out on her lies and deceit which is what sites like Tattle should be for.

Criticising her teeth, her hair, her thigh gap, floating the idea that she must be bulimic and or anorexic is going too far and goes into trolling territory and discredits the site, whose whole purpose is to call out these “influencers” for their bad business practices. People have extremely complex relationships with their appearances, heck, we have all basically admitted in the last few posts that we would like to be taller! Put it to one side and focus on her hypocrisy. Looking objectively, she doesn’t ever say anything like, oh if you want to look like me then you should be exercising this much. If people want to torture themselves they’re not 6ft, then fine but it is an utter waste of time!
Yes, thanks for that chastisement, though I’m not sure it’s needed, we’re all adults on here and are entitled to our opinions. Also, if it pleases people to comment on her appearance let them do so. This isn’t the place to pass judgement on the poster. We live in, at the moment in any case, a society where free speech is still allowed. If we start censoring each other that’s how wars start. If there’s something you don’t like then pass on it, you don’t have to point out how “bad” we are for taking pleasure in commenting on here however we damned like. Having said this, you too have voiced your opinions which is great. I’ve read your comments thoroughly and taken on board what you’ve said, but ultimately, still don’t care! How about you just comment on Zanna without telling us all how we should behave. Just some friendly advice.

Reactions: 4

Hme

Lol! Not even 9am and we’ve got a bowel surgery reference!!!! She kills me!
mom case anybody was unaware (!) she had surgery and almost died! Lmao

• Haha

skippyskip

I don’t know if she’s posted more recent content but the last I saw of her blog was her “underrated places to visit in England” post. First of all, I’m not sure what’s wrong with Scotland or Wales, but oh well. To be honest, I’m quite happy that she’s choosing to stay away, we don’t want her!

If I remember correctly, the underrated English spots included the Peak District and Isle of Wight. Groundbreaking content really, I’ve never heard of anyone choosing to visit these really obscure places! She also included some generic crap about these places, with her incredible ‘insider secrets’ aka whatever comes up in the first few results on google. Chatsworth was one of these I think. Again, groundbreaking. Give it a few months and she’ll be preaching about how she single-handedly saved the ‘small business’ that is Chatsworth.

In short, it’s the same as all the other badly written, copied content she’s posted before. Nothing changes for Zanna I guess.
Too bad she is only sharing the underrated places in England, and not Scotland. How on earth will people find out about other hidden gems like Edinburgh, or Loch Lomond?

• Haha

Pinchme

VIP Member
Wow this is a new low for this fucking bitch, how can we get this out there, every time someone asks anything the hoe don't like she delates the comment.

How are these c**ts allowed to carry on 😡 😡 😡 😡

• Haha

Kangaroo123

She is mental!

She's still issuing her NZ travel guide, and trying to flog her swimwear. 🤦‍♂️Luv - you ain't travelling 5k from your house for the next 6 months - let alone going for a swim OR an international flight! The travel career is over already!

Also, she's been making coffee for all of a week - and now, she's ready to issue you a guide on how to make coffee..... Honestly, what planet are these people on!! This is exactly the problem with these influencers; They've either all got some sort of personality disorder or definitely a severe case of acute narcissism - why would you think publishing a guide on how you make coffee, having only done so for all of a week, is of any interest to people! At least get a bit skilled at it, or direct to others that actually know what they're doing!
The ego on them... you’re not qualified to issue guides on something you have been doing for a week, get out your arse!

• Haha

Ninjagram

She's desperate to become a gymshark ambasador isn't she? She wears their leggings everday and has taken to tagging them now. Its not even remotely an ethical brand, the bloke who founded it is a cokehead for example and to be honest I find it really overrated.
Ha and always give everyone a camel toe. Sadly no matter how skinny she gets she’s not feminine looking, she can squish her boobs up as much as she likes and project her contempt onto her poor boyfriend but she’ll never be comfortable with who she is

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Zanna is so upset cos M&S have copied her really original designs. Just gonna leave these here...View attachment 157852View attachment 157853View attachment 157854View attachment 157855h
Yes, there’s a load of colour block swimwear out this year, Next has a range very similar to hers. This smacks of a Sasha Exeter woe is me outburst. She doesn’t have a leg to stand on. Literally Primark copies every designer out there. Get over it and stay ahead of the curve. Their designs are hardly groundbreaking and it just shows, just because it’s sustainable doth not make it desirable. M&S will literally make a killing in these.

yolo123

Her running posts really annoy me too, she just seems to be bragging about it the entire time! And how is she not built for it? She's got long legs and is ultra thin?!

Branched

I was honestly expecting her to list herself as number 5 on her 5 inspirational women to follow on IWD blog post. A bit surprised she didn’t to be honest.

• Haha

Kangaroo123

Wow guys, after listing who ppl should follow, those who r in recovery from emergency surgery or a illness, she puts herself down as number 5!!! No joke guys, she listed herself as someone ppl should follow for inspiration on recovery, said watch my highlight story and even went as low as to say she would do thos whole emergency surgerybepisode again, a fucking slap in the face to ppl who deal woth a chronic illness everyday and have no choice
This actually is sickening. Having had so many family members impacted by horrible illnesses that they won’t recover from in the last few years, it makes me sick that someone actually wishes for it cause it all turned out okay for them. Completely sick individual without any empathy.

Kangaroo123

Is she still a Visit California ambassador or whatever she was? She's been so many times already. She was probably going to spend 10 mins copy-pasting other people's travel guides once she got back to the UK and that was enough to call it work :rolleyes:

He works in finance, I think as a foreign exchange trader. We never get told because Zanna seems to take pride in not knowing what his super complicated job involves, even though it's really not that complicated.

They seem to have a really weird relationship, she really does treat him like a baby I swear. I never understood why she constantly refers to him as Antony Maule in her stories either?
Hate the way she wraps her arm around his neck and practically rubs him on the head, whilst shoving a phone in his face, it’s so patronising!

Pinchme

VIP Member
Think we should all copy and paste those delated comments back onto their post? See if they all dissappear a second time 😂

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
“Aggression won’t lead to change” ?

Zanna WANTS to fly everywhere, and usually business class. If kindness was going to change that, it would have happened by now.

Interesting post though, can only think the noise in her fb group on the issue became too big to ignore.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Yes she definitely went all out for a wealthy bf, and found one in 🐜, think he's being taken for a ride tbh, Zanna can never love anyone more than she loves herself. It does seem his family aren't too keen on Rosanna, they can probably see through her like we all can.

Run for the hills 🐜 before it's too late.

• Heart

Kangaroo123

Well now shes put up an ad for Starling Bank
So in the interests of being fair, before she starts calling unfair, that ad is actually okay. If she all started advising her following to buy investments in XYZ Ltd, then that would be very dodgy and she couldn’t do that. She is allowed to provide “guidance” without being regulated.

Personally, for financial matters, I wouldn’t trust someone with no qualifications as far as I could throw them but maybe that works for some people 🤷🏻‍♀️

Bluebell92

The thing that bothers me most about Zanna is that she constantly complains about living in a “tiny London flat”, but she has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a living room. Granted not as much space an entire house, but by no means tiny and a lot more than others her age can afford to live in!