Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kas85

Could he be the Antony Maule on LinkedIn listed as a director at Deutsche Bank in London - Foreign Exchange Trader?
Definitely would line up with the 'niche' job with many screens and keyboards she mentioned in her stories the other day that he needs.
But also why the fuck is she the one getting a desk in their apartment and he has to work off the kitchen table?

Doesn't it make more sense for the desk job person to get a desk job set up? She can work off her laptop anywhere doing her timelapse 'emails'.
Why does she constantly pretend not to understand his job? She thinks it’s cute but it’s something that on a basic level shows how disinterested she is on anything that isn’t about her OR she’s just playing up for the camera. Either way 🤮

And yes, she doesn’t need the office at all!

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
This is what aggravates me so much about her. She’s not a make up artist or an influencer who has based their account on make up and looking beautiful. So why would we now want to see her applying in a super basic way some face highlighter? It’s just infuriating!!!

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I can’t even deal with how Zanna has gone on an all expenses paid trip by the tourism board of NZ and is now gifting us with a detailed itinerary and travel guide. You were literally given your travel guide by someone else. She will have just copied and pasted it and added tons of photos of herself. Aarghghhhhhh

• Sick

Hasanah123

VIP Member
My cousin got blocked for telling her it was disgusting they were singing along to R Kellys track, serial rapist on her latest post

This bitch is vile

• Angry
  • Sick

poollounger

What a load of shit that granola is! Not only is it £5.12 but you can only buy it online and shipping is £3.95, so that's £9 for one bag. It's such a weird product for Zanna to come out with as I really can't see people repeat purchasing when you have to faff with buying it online and not with the rest of your weekly shop. You could just copy the ingredients and make your own

• Wow

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Oh Zanna. Stay home! But also get on a (shared usage) Boris Bike and cycle around central London taking photos 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
This x100. I grew up in the countryside and seeing people think they can pet/feed farm animals drives me crazy. If they're not your animals, leave them be. Especially now given the risks with coronavirus.

I would have expected her to respect this given how much she goes on about her parents' farm and her countryside roots :rolleyes:
everyday farmers are having to deal with townie tourists like her that are clueless and entitled, trampling crops and climbing in with livestock, risking their safety and someone else’s livelihood. She has so many followers who will no doubt follow her ignorant example.

janedowe

Chatty Member
Of course, here you go! :)
Wow. Just catching up on this thread and clicked the link to the Guardian post on insta. Above it says ‘642 comments’ and when I look on the Instagram app, it’s down to 124. Jeez. Guess the Guardian is keen for censorship too?!!! I shouldn’t be shocked but I am. Shameful.

• Wow

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Ugh I hate these beggy people who look up to people like Zanna. “I pushed myself today because I was so inspired by Zanna”. Well bloody done, get a life!

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I think she wanted to promote the stay wild face masks TBH, that’s why she made a thing of travelling on the tube.

I know someone who is making masks to order and asking for a donation to local charities instead of payment. I think I know what I’d rather buy!

Kangaroo123

She’s finally uploaded the video showing her making her coffee 😂😂😂 on YouTube. The video itself is yet another exercise in, look how productive I am, I’m so great, look how much I get done before 930am 🤦‍♀️

• Sick

Kangaroo123

Have followed Zanna for a little while, until today when she blocked me.

I also followed Vivo life and saw that Zanna had taken over their stories today, I messaged VL saying I was shocked and surprised that they are giving Zanna a platform and mentioned the amount of flights she takes and that it’s not representing their company very well etc etc.

Well VL blocked me as well !!!!!!!, I couldn’t believe it, does anyone know how she is connected to them apart from advertising their products , I cannot believe a company would just block someone for pointing out something to them. She surely has to have some sort of interest in VL, or are they as taken in by her as it seems so many others are.?
Presumably you got blocked by vivo because she had control of the account?

They said we wanna know which accounts were blocked to investigate as I made it clear accounts were blocked during her stupid take over
I messaged their customer service on Friday,haven’t heard anything from them yet.im still blocked from their page.

Who does Zanna think she is. How dare she think she has the right to block people like this, she needs to be brought down a peg or two.
What a nasty person she is.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
She was offered the opportunity to compete in the London marathon a few years ago and turned it down because she didn’t have the time to dedicate to training for it.

I don’t think she’s half as fit as she makes out. She sweats way too much for starters, I only sweat like she does after a heavy hiit session or at the end of a 5k run. Even a short weight session has her dripping with sweat.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
What a load of shit that granola is! Not only is it £5.12 but you can only buy it online and shipping is £3.95, so that's £9 for one bag. It's such a weird product for Zanna to come out with as I really can't see people repeat purchasing when you have to faff with buying it online and not with the rest of your weekly shop.
You could just copy the ingredients and make your own. There are loads of recipes online to make your own at a fraction of the cost but you would never hear her tell you that, there’s no money in philanthropy. All she wants is your dosh. Is this actually of benefit to anyone - NO! And the reason it’s only available online is because no supermarkets are willing to take it up. Most of the supermarket granolas have way more protein than the puny 9% in hers. Once again Zanna is all about the status. She’s trying to position herself in a market she will never break because she is basically just too boring and spreading herself thin. What actually is she, swimsuit manufacturer, hiker, traveller, granola maker. She’s like a fart in a colander, doesn’t know which hole to exit 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha