Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Do other influencers (and I use that term VERY lightly) beg for likes? It makes me think that she needs to have a certain amount of hits to continue with the sponsorships, hence the begging. If you need to ask for likes, then your followers don’t care!
I’ve never seen another influencers begging like she does, EVER! She’s not as successful as she thinks she is, successful people don’t beg, they just do. 🤮

Reactions: 5

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
So desperate for the clicks and likes on the ‘paid partnership’ posts.
‘tag a friend you want to escape with’ NOPE!

WHY IS SHE SO DULL?

• Haha

Hasanah123

VIP Member
So she wants to write an ultimate London guide BUT she wants ppl to tell her the best places to see, where to eat, hidden gems, and use peoples reviews for her own gain?! GTFOH I will report her and expose her for this. That isnt a guide. You are supposed to share your OWN, not steal others reviews of places

So she wants to write an ultimate London guide BUT she wants ppl to tell her the best places to see, where to eat, hidden gems, and use peoples reviews for her own gain?! GTFOH I will report her and expose her for this. That isnt a guide. You are supposed to share your OWN, not steal others reviews of places
Ive made a tweet, find it if u can, ive exposed her

• Heart

SpammerVanDijk

Tally and Zanna have both gone on hikes today and both posted stories featuring the same rope swing, strange they didn’t admit they met up (as presumably they did).

• Wow
Buying a £170 swimsuit is so far from being a priority it’s a joke. We’re in a global health crisis, not on a yoga retreat. The way some of these influencers are carrying on is revolting. People are losing their jobs, their livelihoods and their lives. A travel guide and a bikini will not solve that. We’re going to come out of this in a global recession with mass unemployment and enormous economic uncertainty. She should be ashamed

• Heart

Bluebell92

I know it’s been said before, but I’m convinced she writes these messages of praise to herself, they all sound so similar!

• Haha

kas85

I think I’ve missed the stories but why on earth would she choose to stay in NZ and self isolate rather than just come home? It’s not like she’s going to be able to continue to holiday as normal so what’s the point? And what if our government changes our guidelines and it makes it difficult for her to come back?

She would rather be on her own in NZ doing nothing in a different time zone than around friends and family in the UK? She’s so strange. Not sure I understand the thought process

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
So true. How do the companies she works with not see through all this? I would have expected them to be more switched on regarding engagement/buying followers, but she still seems to work with some fairly well-known brands and the tourism offices for New Zealand, California etc. She's a bloody good con artist, I'll give her that.
I guess we are a small minority who look beyond the smoke and mirrors these influencers put out there. So many of their followers are the same sheeple who worship the likes of Greta Thunberg. They don’t ask questions, they just follow blindly. Either these companies realise that and cash in on those morons, or are run by said morons who themselves think the sun shines out of their arses. Either way, it’s a dirty business that needs some sort of regulatory control. I’m not one for supporting a nanny state, but these charlatans are putting ideas in young heads that are totally unrealistic. And we ask ourselves why suicide rates are increasing. These kids are growing up knowing they will never achieve what they are being sold as possible. It stinks!

• Heart

expatfancy

Chatty Member
What I really don’t understand is she must have realised that with p&p the granola was going to cost £9 and she still thought it was a good idea? What crazy ass person pays £9 for granola???

Pinchme

VIP Member
Don’t forget to read the chapter Rosanna, which highlights how people are delusional enough to believe they are way more important and relevant than they actually are. It was written just for you!
Didn't she say that the book was recommended to her, think they were trying to tell you something Rosanna 😂

• Haha

Branched

Contact the company and air your views, unless people complain and call her out, this shit will continue.
I think I actually will this time, not that they’ll give a crap. The first highlight on their Insta page is “influencers” :sick:

Update: I've written to them. It will be interesting to see how they defend themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lilamay

VIP Member
So she’s not going to be posting much about sustainability anymore as she receives too much hate when she does.
if she was genuinely really passionate about it then she wouldn’t care about the “hate” she gets and she would continue to use her platform to discuss it. The fact she’s more concerned about wanting people to like her shows she doesn’t actually really give a shit and it was just another bandwagon she jumped on
Exactly. If she was truly passionate then she would be continuing to post about sustainability regardless of the 'hate' she receives (which is really just people pointing out the discrepancy between her actions and her words). She just doesn't want to be held accountable or engage with any discussions that highlight her hypocrisy. But of course, she'll still post about sustainability when it's a paid partnership like her latest post :rolleyes:. It's clearly no more than a bandwagon for her to make money off.

caterday28

Chatty Member
Charlotte Tilbury is cruelty free, and quite a number of their products are vegan. I still think Zanna could have chosen a better company to buy from, though - a small business, founded on sustainable and vegan ideals would have been a far better choice to suit her supposed "image".