Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justbereal

FYI, I liked one of these comments and am now blocked.
Wonder if she’ll start supporting businesses owned by Black woman....like the fabulous wearewewear
An amazing inclusive swimwear company who use old fishing nets to make their product and range from sizes 4-30....with a swimsuit costing £40....which just goes to show what an absolute rip off stay wild swim is....
Wow!! Thank you so much for showing such a fab company. I’m seriously impressed with them and think I will purchase today. It also shows up SWS as such a pretentious rip off and Con. It amazes me that more people don’t question the ‘business trip’ they both took to the Maldives to take 5/10 photos for the gram.....sustainable?! OUTRAGEOUS 🤬

Reactions: 6

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
The narcissist strikes again. Shall I stay or shall I go? Why does she think people care? Most of us are at home involuntarily and personally the one trip abroad I had planned and can afford this year is likely to be cancelled or postponed. People are worrying about elderly relatives and vulnerable people. But yes Zanna, we all care that you have the time and money to be able to stay in NZ for weeks extra and enjoy yourself. Thanks for that

skippyskip

Zanna is rallying the troops to take a stand against M&S.
I hope M&S know that if they don't want to hear any criticism they can just block Zanny and her minions....that's how it works, right?

• Haha

kas85

Haha and now she’s going back to London because surprise, the restrictions will impact on her! Why on earth would you change your travel plans during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC? She’s such a “girl boss” but doesn’t have 2 brain cells to rub together. She has created all this hard work for herself when she could have just... flown back with her boyfriend? I can’t stand her but I’m weirdly mesmerised by how ridiculous she is

• Angry

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Comment deleted! What a shame, can't even acknowlegde something other than other 'influecers' arse licking. So insulting and rude to the frontline staff
She deleted it? What a fucking rude bitch

She and Nat clearly r not poor, their swimwild business got into Selfridges with not even a year in the business?!?! Fucking shady, they have money and contacts and they will always be able to stay afloat. Dont buy their fucking overpriced swim wear

Someone pls expose her for this!! Ive been blocked everywhere! I hope this goes viral and she back to crying on screen about how sorry she is

Hasanah123

VIP Member
She copies and pastes those guides, she puts in places she has never visited. She steals other peoples work and passes it as her own

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Now on Instagram she is comparing the crisis the entire world is currently in to her recovery from bowel surgery...
Come on World!!! If Zanny can get over that then we can do this too! Maybe just try a little harder?

The only reason she survived is that we are incredibly fortunate to have skilled medical professionals who devote their lives to caring for people, with no 'likes' freebies or gifted press trips in reward. .. The same people who are doing the same right now whilst some of us are in the incredibly privileged position of getting to stay at home and ride it out....oh yes and clean our houses whilst we're at it.

Her narcissism knows no bounds
Dont forget she had to tell us that in her underwear. Yuck!

• Sick

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
What is Zanna saying about it all. I was blocked a while ago but would love to know how she is planning on navigating being an ‘influencer’ at this time
She’s just sharing the fact that she’s so #blessed to have a morning coffee and working out 6 times a day. That’s literally it

She is sooo annoying! Morning thoughts - the skies are blue and I wonder when the inevitable shut down will happen. So flippant!! It’s going to be absolutely grim if that does happen in London if the current stories from Italy are to be believed. People getting stopped on the street and fined. She doesn’t even care because her and her boyfriend can “work” from home. People still have to go to works

Last edited:

Pinchme

VIP Member
I am so sorry for all those hard working people who have lost their holidays, but I'm soooo pleased that the flight ban might mean Rosanna misses out on more holidays, retreats, etc that she has planned, that would make me smile no end ☺ doesn't she have Peru, macu pitcu planned? Ooh I so hope it's all cancelled, 😂 😂 😂 we'll never hear the end of it though if it is 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha

Hc68759

VIP Member
Just listened to the new Fit and Fearless episode and Zanna was talking about tips on staying active when only allowed to go outside once a day. She’s such a liar! She’s going out more than once a day! She also seems to have a serious addiction to exercise and never seems to take a rest day ever. Tally and Vic were talking about some of the difficulties of having to stay at home and Zanna piped up saying how she’s actually finding this time really positive as she has lots of time for fitness and nourishing her body. she’s so clueless about how the majority of other people are feeling during these uncertain times - job losses, financial disaster, losing loved ones, working flat out for key workers etc

Pinchme

VIP Member
She likes to think she's important so needs a desk, no way would she ever admit that 🐜 has a proper job that's far more important than her imaginary busy job.
Having a desk and laptop makes the fraud feel important, when in fact she is of no importance to anyone, she is so in love with herself, it's no wonder she never wants children, she's not capable of loving another person as only able to love herself.

• Haha
Haha surprisingly I didn’t get blocked. I thought I asked a really valid question too 🤣
It was valid. Goes to show how dumb she is. She isn’t prepared to engage in general conversation. Just “aww thanks hun” bs. Absolute twat. She’s beyond irrelevant and I don’t see her pathetic ongoings being sustainable. It makes me laugh to think how people like her would survive or where they’d be without the rise of social media. For some reason I imagine that she'd have been a right del boy flogging people at yorkshire or east london markets if this was back in the day before all these lazy asses got their money so easily on social media. Out here thinking they work so hard. Do one mate.

I love the food medic. That is an example of an articulate, intelligent, kind woman who supports others. What did Zanny do to show she was jealous? I’m not surprised she’s jealous. Hazel is everything Zanna wishes she was!
When Hazel first said she got accepted to UCL to do her masters, vile Zanna a few laters on either an insta post or story said she declined UCL for undergrad, LOL out of the blue, you could tell she was salty about Hazel’s anazing announcement to carry on educating herself: since then shes thrown subtle shade at her, hardly mentions her anymore and Hazel doesnt retweet or share Zanna’s stories anymore

when Zanna is done with u, shes done with u( but will keep u around until it suits her, but shes very jealous of the food medic and YT videos they did together also shows this with Zanna and her little digs at her

** a few hours later
Blimey that really is pathetic. I don’t see the need for jealousy. Go do something useful. None of them are doing anything that hasn’t been done before...so instead of being jealous, use it as an opportunity to also become something decent.
The need for her to state she declined UCL is stupid. She went to Leeds or whatever. Her dumb decision then wasn’t it?! But what can zanna actually go and do at uni now anyways?? Sorry love...I don’t think they do postgrad degrees in social media “content” and flogging people. Byeeeeeeee.

Last edited:
  • Haha

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Everyone, go and tag the lovely Rosanna on this post. I’m sure she’ll see it even if you’re blocked, others will see it ....
3EF031FE-4BAC-4F3E-8D99-0A4AE0982EBE.jpeg

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Buying a £170 swimsuit is so far from being a priority it’s a joke. We’re in a global health crisis, not on a yoga retreat. The way some of these influencers are carrying on is revolting. People are losing their jobs, their livelihoods and their lives. A travel guide and a bikini will not solve that. We’re going to come out of this in a global recession with mass unemployment and enormous economic uncertainty. She should be ashamed
If she could just climb over her own ego and see how ridiculous she is. For real, a £170 swimsuit in this uncertain world. She is repulsive. Honestly, I despair of the world with people like Zanna in it, I find it really depressing that there are people in this world who basically couldn’t give a shit about how people will get through this. There isn’t a philanthropic bone in her body. She bleats on about all the free content but it’s so uninteresting and is basically the same stuff re-hashed over and over again and clearly gleaned from other social media sites. Everything both her and Steph do is copied from other sources. They really do need a reality check and I hope they are one of the businesses that go under. I’m not ashamed that I feel this way, I’m not ashamed to be a hate watcher. On the contrary, I feel I’m doing the public a service in the long run trying to end the activities of these charlatans and their influence over up-coming generations who think they are helping the world. Their only intention is to help themselves. They provide no useful service whatsoever.

• Heart

DietGossip

VIP Member
all you need a 6 week course and you are away. Chessie, Steph, Zanna were all paid by a company to promote their course.

i don’t think she is coaching anyone at the moment. I have personally trained quiet a few of her old clients and they say she is horrendous. On her phone for the whole session, sat down, not caring ... no wonder she was asked to leave the studio and never come back. Bet she skipped that in her story.
Doesn't surprise me she's not coaching at the moment- feels like she only followed fitness for the same reason a lot of people did. Money and followers.

Hc68759

VIP Member
Her parents are loaded too and I bet Ant’s parents are also loaded. They aren’t going to struggle at all financially compared to most other people. I bet her £9 granola is going to do so badly now and it serves the bitch right for making such a ridiculously overpriced product. I hope to god she’s not going to start trying to vlog that vegan bundle again to try and make more money.
Oh and I agree with pp that she over exercises and seems to be quite disordered