Zanna van Dijk #18 Insufferable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys remember she posted about going to a day festival? A drum and bass one?

Well, it's this Sunday and I'm going šŸ‘€ I'll be on a look out for her and of course I'll report back. My bet is she'll go full basic girl - denim shorts, crop top, glitter, space buns and bum bag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you guys remember she posted about going to a day festival? A drum and bass one?

Well, it's this Sunday and I'm going šŸ‘€ I'll be on a look out for her and of course I'll report back. My bet is she'll go full basic girl - denim shorts, crop top, glitter, space buns and bum bag
You wonā€™t have an problem spotting her, sheā€™ll be the tallest woman there

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Zanna is now officially channeling her inner Stepford wife. WHAT IS WITH THOSE BROWS. Between her and Anna, they got all manner of crappy eyebrows cornered on the market.

Reactions: 3
Really though. If that was my mate Iā€™d sell my tickets and go to the damn party. She has zero FOMO.
What a crappy friend, look at her smirking as she says it too. Itā€™s not like she hasnā€™t seen Rufus Du Sol before either.

Reactions: 13
wowā€¦ how self-centered can one person be?! her ā€œbestieā€ has an engagement party but she goes to a concert instead?! i am lost for words.

the engagement so important to her that she cried happy tears multiple times and is herself now ā€œin that phase of lifeā€ or whatever bullshit she was saying on her vlog šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Actually shocked she's going to a concert instead of Tally's engagement party. You know if that was the other way around, she'd be fuming.

Reactions: 18
What got to me is her addressing the ā€˜elephant in the roomā€™. That being that she wonā€™t be at the party. Umm we donā€™t really need your explanation Zzzzz itā€™s jack and Tallyā€™s party to celebrate their engagement not your presence. The party will be going ahead whether you and tiny man are there or not. bleeping narcissist!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What got to me is her addressing the ā€˜elephant in the roomā€™. That being that she wonā€™t be at the party. Umm we donā€™t really need your explanation Zzzzz itā€™s jack and Tallyā€™s party to celebrate their engagement not your presence. The party will be going ahead whether you and tiny man are there or not. bleeping narcissist!
Glad to not have a tall creepy lady on the engagement party photo I bet...šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh look, Rosanna proving again that she doesnā€™t give a tit about anyone else apart from herself. Her behaviour is disgusting. Not just missing this party, but sheā€™s so out of touch it just comes across like sheā€™s completely taking the piss. Multiple holidays and trips each month; hiring people to do the most menial of tasks like re-potting plants and hanging picture frames in šŸœā€™s mansion; the private doctor and infusion brag when she supposedly had dangerously low ferritin levels but was still smashing workouts at Barryā€™s; periods so heavy that a teary selfie was needed with the message ā€˜how am I supposed to do my job?ā€™ which is hilarious because she has hobbies, not a job, and all of her stress is self-induced; her coil journey that literally nobody asked for; hair loss so bad that sheā€™s continued to wear the horrendous hairstyle that potentially caused it on a daily basis; making herself out to be a strong, fearless hero for doing the most basic of things.

And yet, in the middle of a cost of living crisis where people literally cannot afford to eat, she still acts like a spoilt brat and has no idea how charmed her life is. In possibly her most twatish move yet, sheā€™s using the cost of living crisis as a way to make herself more money! If thereā€™s one ā€˜influencerā€™ who needs a swift and hard fall from grace itā€™s this conceited, self-absorbed, entitled brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
D661C0CC-806C-4C5B-942A-B458C569BA92.png

Wow now Instagram is recommending Zanna look a likes (pre Botox/piano keys). The likeness is uncanny right down to her current outfit in stories. Spare us. They are multiplying!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Buying from Etsy isnā€™t the ā€œsmall businessā€ ā€œsustainableā€ brag she thinks it is. Most the stuff on there now is just churned out of Chinese factories. Neither the belt or chain look handmade or artisan in any way.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So it's her only festival of 2022. Boo bleeping hoo

You don't tend to find many music festivals up the side of a mountain

Also, the new profile picture? Long overdue? Who says that?
And why is she sticking her arse out?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
the solo travelling vlog in the Dolomites where she is "walking / climbing up the mountain" does she have to go back to then pick up her camera and do it all again? sigh... you don't need to bother!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thereā€™s a pic on Tallyā€™s Tattle page of her and Vic posing in Zannaā€™s kitchen yesterday!
ā€˜One alcohol-free gin guys, then you need to leave because Iā€™m going go to Rufus du Sol. Yes Tally, I know Iā€™ve seen them before and this is a party for your engagement that I squeezed out some tears for, but Iā€™ve had a very tough week, ok? I was the first person to ever take a solo trip, and then I chose to drive through the worst storm the world has ever seen when I could have stopped somewhere safe. I was so scared that a teary selfie was needed afterwards, which was swiftly deleted because people are just so negative and donā€™t appreciate that Iā€™m a hero. Ok, see yourselves out, weā€™ve got a VIP area to get to.ā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thereā€™s a pic on Tallyā€™s Tattle page of her and Vic posing in Zannaā€™s kitchen yesterday!
ā€˜One alcohol-free gin guys, then you need to leave because Iā€™m going go to Rufus du Sol. Yes Tally, I know Iā€™ve seen them before and this is a party for your engagement that I squeezed out some tears for, but Iā€™ve had a very tough week, ok? I was the first person to ever take a solo trip, and then I chose to drive through the worst storm the world has ever seen when I could have stopped somewhere safe. I was so scared that a teary selfie was needed afterwards, which was swiftly deleted because people are just so negative and donā€™t appreciate that Iā€™m a hero. Ok, see yourselves out, weā€™ve got a VIP area to get to.ā€™
Lolllll

I thought it was equally weird and cringe of Tally to hold her engagement party near Cobham, they donā€™t even live near there? At least she got to use Zannaā€™s fancy house for pre drinks

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.