Zanna van Dijk #18 Insufferable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shock that stories deleted. Did she realise she was a bellend or did she read here whilst waiting for the plane? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think her birthday present from ant will be an engagement while they're on their trip in Canada

Reactions: 11
Here's hoping she gets the runs in Colombia 🤣
i cannot wait for the crying selfies about the runs bringing up memories of her twisted bowel and how she ‘survived’ 🥹 guys you have no idea how scary it is when she eats so healthy and exercise is her life!!! she’s practically disabled as it’s utterly debilitating and she can’t live her life because she cannot leave the toilet (apart from a quick 10km hike) 😢😢😢

• Haha
Geez she is so annoying! 🤣
Do you think she acts so dumb and like a moron on IG because money is running out and she understands she is a nobody on internet? Because save us lord she is is freakishly childlish and annoying AF recently.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did she delete the post about driving in the storm though? Is someone advising her to or does she look back and think she looks like a prick?

• Haha
She needs to say sorry to the poor girl she just shat on!!
Way to completely misunderstand what this commenter is saying. She’s not talking about doing stuff on your own, she’s clearly asking about it from a (very valid) safety perspective.

• Heart
Re the comment on the last thread about how Zanna's travels have become boring and aren't inspiring at all, I agree wholeheartedly. While the views she posts are stunning, she's become so insufferable it's hard to stomach someone as entitled as her getting to experience all of this, and being so smug about it, when there are so many hard working people out there grateful for a couple of days away in the country or by the beach (but they aren't real holidays to our Zambia as it's restful FYI).

I'd be so much more inspired by a mid-size or plus-size woman tackling travel and solo hikes to prove that strength and fitness comes in all shapes and sizes, and not just this Zambo preying mantis on the side of a cliff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone else find her language with the guide rude? I mean, he didn't seem to mind but saying 'duck you' to someone you don't know is unacceptable in my books. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Of course repotting Charlie was an AD GIFTED SERVICE 🤦🏻‍♀️ #plantlady

When you think she can’t be more of a vile bleep, she goes and proves me wrong!

Remember the time her latest business venture was selling plants?! 🤣
62A01FFE-DF48-4EB1-BC88-3A14CF577C82.jpeg

49A81D84-C0FD-4F24-A6D0-D572CD182B5A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Of course repotting Charlie was an AD GIFTED SERVICE 🤦🏻‍♀️ #plantlady

When you think she can’t be more of a vile bleep, she goes and proves me wrong!

Remember the time her latest business venture was selling plants?! 🤣
View attachment 1510946

View attachment 1510948
Eugh came here to say the same - she begged for someone to come and re-pot her plant and, lo and behold, got it for free. I refuse to support any companies who give rich, over-privileged morons like Zambo stuff for free 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Can’t believe she got a gifted service to repot a plant, that has had a genuine laugh out of me today - what a joker

Reactions: 19
#supportsmallbusinesses Not - how can she be gifted that and accept that from a small business !! FFS !! surely being the “plant mum” she is she could do this simple task - her dad must be so embarrassed !!

edited
Nico did it all by himself whilst THEY just watched !! He drove from SW London for a job they could have done themselves - surely THEY were embarrassed when they saw how easy and quick it was !!

Last edited:
  • Angry
I’m actually laughing even more, imagine being a paid professional and going over to some mansion to repot a cheese plant? They’d not even taken it outside already for him, he had to do that himself and all!
Two numpties gawky at him and filming it

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Why did she delete the post about driving in the storm though? Is someone advising her to or does she look back and think she looks like a prick?
Because she thinks she should show vulnerability but then when she does cannot stand herself. She hates admitting to any kind of weakness.

And now she's got someone to report her bleeping plant for free. So vile. She and Ant could have managed that themselves with some YouTube advice or she could have just bleeping PAID someone for a change.

EDIT to say just seen all the other comments on this and yeah, bleep.

• Wow
  • Heart
‘there’s nothing quite like nurturing a houseplant’

BUT YOU HAVEN’T???

classic Zanna though, wants the best of everything without having to put any actual graft in.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.