Zanna van Dijk #18 Insufferable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @littlewonder for the thread title.

The previous thread is here:

She’s mostly been going on holiday and is now a rock climbing expert and a financial expert, with her new business charging for a webinar aimed at people who are struggling to make ends meet because of the cost of living crisis. Insufferable indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Glad she still managed the crying selfie though 👍🏼 That is also my marker of a truly stressful situation, being able to get my phone out and photograph it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
No other words.
Yet again, she comes out as a bleeping hero. For driving through weather 🤦🏻‍♀️

This reminded me of something else - in most of her travel selfie-video talks she’s in the passenger seat and someone else is made to drive. Not saying she isn’t ever driving (we did see that on stanley roadtrip), but somehow feels that most of the time she makes other people do it. Probably wakes them up at 5AM shouting SHOTGUUUUN HUUUUN!

Maybe if she drove more often, she could avoid little hissy fits when things aren’t picture perfect…

Reactions: 19
I’m feeling if that dangerous - pull over surely !! Not difficult !! If she had missed the flight she could have had a few more days holiday - no work to come back to !

• Heart
driving in what sounds like a pretty standard storm is the funniest tit I’ve ever read. she licks her own arse at every opportunity for doing the most basic stuff 😭

Thanks to @littlewonder for the thread title.
thanks for using my thread title but the shock of it being chosen has hit me like a wave - i need to phone my partner and break down about it 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
thanks for using my thread title but the shock of it being chosen has hit me like a wave - i need to phone my partner and break down about it 🤩
Remember, it’s OK if you feel so overwhelmed looking at your title that it brings you to tears because it’s so beautiful (I’m going to make a reel about this later). And now you’re an expert in choosing titles, I’m looking forward to your “how to create a tattle title” guide soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She needs to say sorry to the poor girl she just shat on!!
I look forward to her conveniently forgetting this comment when she's next struggling for content and decides to make another of her really insightful guides, this time to overcoming anxiety when travelling alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
54BD464E-66B8-4EA5-BF7C-F065C9817CA6.png

Duh, because what if you break down in the taxi going home to your Surrey mansion ALL ON YOUR OWN?!

Or she passive-aggressively forced him into doing it after her meltdown.

Also, how predictable was this story? It’s like they’re putting on a show?!

Reactions: 28
She needs to say sorry to the poor girl she just shat on!!
This is just so rude and surely something which is important to think about, lots of women feel like this.
Can you believe she trained to be a speech therapist. How???!!!! She seems to be severely lacking in empathy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder why Zanna deleted the story about her breaking down from driving in a story 😂🤣

I’m feeling if that dangerous - pull over surely !! Not difficult !! If she had missed the flight she could have had a few more days holiday - no work to come back to !
Imagine if it was snowing. She’d struggling in Canada

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how she deals with anxiety about being so tall?

Here's hoping she gets the runs in Colombia 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder why Zanna deleted the story about her breaking down from driving in a story 😂🤣

Haha, yes! I live in Canada and Zanna trying to drive in the snow on roads that were 3 lanes but not one with a nice block of ice you're driving over would be entertaining. Or in Iceland for that matter where same thing but crazy winds

Reactions: 5
Well, what do you know. She’s heading to Canada soon I belive. I hope it snows and Ant twists his little ankle chasing her down hiking trails and she has to do all the driving.

I’m so going to hell but I’ll be in good company.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, what do you know. She’s heading to Canada soon I belive. I hope it snows and Ant twists his little ankle chasing her down hiking trails and she has to do all the driving.

I’m so going to hell but I’ll be in good company.
And we still haven’t reached her birthday yet. Lord help us all. It’s going to be bleeping DREADFUL.

• Haha
  • Sick
Ooh I had forgotten about the birthday! What do we think she’s getting? My money is still on Hermes. It wouldn’t surprise me if she had been sneakily shopping there lately to try to secure a brand new one.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.