Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peekachu

Chatty Member
I just can’t get my head around the photo outside A&E. It is literally an ‘accident’ and ‘emergency’ dept. It is intended for people who are acutely unwell, in severe pain, experiencing a mental health crisis etc. If you have time to get your partner to pose and smile outside the hospital sign for a photo then that tells me you probably shouldn’t have been there. She could have seen a dr the same day with her private medical insurance. But also, why the actual fuck is Ant agreeing to take a photo?? If my partner was so unwell we had to go to A&E then there’s no way I would be stoping and smiling for a photo.
Clearly Zanna thought A&E is an abbreviation for Attention and Engagement..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Mamaelf

Oh look, Rosanna proving again that she doesn’t give a shit about anyone else apart from herself. Her behaviour is disgusting. Not just missing this party, but she’s so out of touch it just comes across like she’s completely taking the piss. Multiple holidays and trips each month; hiring people to do the most menial of tasks like re-potting plants and hanging picture frames in 🐜’s mansion; the private doctor and infusion brag when she supposedly had dangerously low ferritin levels but was still smashing workouts at Barry’s; periods so heavy that a teary selfie was needed with the message ‘how am I supposed to do my job?’ which is hilarious because she has hobbies, not a job, and all of her stress is self-induced; her coil journey that literally nobody asked for; hair loss so bad that she’s continued to wear the horrendous hairstyle that potentially caused it on a daily basis; making herself out to be a strong, fearless hero for doing the most basic of things.

And yet, in the middle of a cost of living crisis where people literally cannot afford to eat, she still acts like a spoilt brat and has no idea how charmed her life is. In possibly her most twatish move yet, she’s using the cost of living crisis as a way to make herself more money! If there’s one ‘influencer’ who needs a swift and hard fall from grace it’s this conceited, self-absorbed, entitled brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Mamaelf

Apologies for the long post but this has really hit a nerve with me now. What is wrong with the pair of them? Supposedly in the throes of a ‘crippling mental health disorder’ so bad that she felt the need to go to A&E and use up valuable NHS resources meant for the most serious medical situations, but she wants a photo of her doormat boyfriend standing by the A&E sign grinning like a tourist so she could keep it as a souvenir. Do me a fucking favour. What an insult to everyone genuinely suffering with their mental health. I’ve been there, like many of the posters on this thread, and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone (huge virtual hugs to you all, it’s horrendous). At my lowest point I had spiralled so far that I found myself on the phone to the Samaritans. I couldn’t function properly and the emotional distress was so much that it felt like physical pain that wouldn’t stop.

I know we all have different experiences and thresholds, but what she’s shared over the past week does not correlate with anything that comes close to a ‘crippling mental health disorder.’ She had a panic attack, didn’t she? Presumably brought on by her lifestyle, the ridiculous amount of unnecessary pressure she puts on herself and her obsession with being better than everyone else. And because she’s over-privileged with zero resilience, she’s labelled it a ‘crippling disorder’ because she’s never really experienced anything difficult before.

Who refers to a supposed crippling mental health disorder as a curveball and pretends it’s a minor inconvenience sent to test them? Who jets off to Corfu and then posts numerous photos of them jumping off boats, posing with their arms in the air, huge smiles and generally living their best life? Who insists on being intentionally vague about their mental health when they happily share intimate details of every single physical ailment they’ve ever had? Who takes a ‘therapy selfie?’ An attention-seeking moron, that’s who. The fact that Ant was happy to pose for that photo outside A&E with a big grin on his face says it all.

She clearly has no idea of the detrimental impact of her ‘positive vibes only’ message and the lack of transparency. Poor mental health isn’t there to make us stronger. Its not a fucking ‘curveball.’ It’s a serious illness that needs to be treated promptly and properly, just like any serious physical illness. And those genuinely suffering do not need to be made to feel like even more of a failure by idiots trivialising the topic on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
Aah… Where do I even begin? I never wish bad on anyone, but I have noticed on a few occasions how smug Zanna has been about mental health, in the way of “oh that has never affected me”. As if she’s above mental health issues and only has little “wobbles”.

And now, when she actually is dealing with a mental health crisis (not to mention that her lifestyle probably is the main reason for it), she doesn’t even do it justice to explain what the illness is… She just brushes over it, as if it’s something insignificant (or even embarassing?) yet it’s “floored” her for two weeks. She’s also called it a “curveball”, but what is it really?! As if actually naming the illness would make her weak or less than?! …but she makes sure to emphasise the seriousness of it…

It takes enormous strength to talk about these issues and I wish she would. She has such a huge platform, she’s all about “lifestyle” - so why not really talk about it? But here she is looking top notch in her Surrey mansion with full make-up and curls… and I just cannot relate!

[Writing this as I’m dealing with health issues and depression myself, and I’m months into this battle and it just doesn’t sit right with me how she’s addressing her issues.]

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Mamaelf

She’s mentioned the psychologist in an attempt to reduce the inevitable and well-deserved shit that she knew she’d get by going abroad again. If she says a psychologist told her to go (which I don’t believe they would do) she’s somehow vindicated.

Guys, we just need to accept that she really isn’t like the rest of us. She’s a tall, strong, fearless boss bitch who has conquered a crippling mental health disorder in record time. The way she’s bounced back and is now even more insufferable than before is an inspiration for us all.

Remember, if you ever find yourself in the throes of a crippling mental health disorder you just need to follow Zanna’s example for a speedy recovery. Take a month off work; think positive thoughts; punish your body and bank balance with exercise at an expensive gym miles from home, and then treat yourself to a well-deserved holiday where you very convincingly pretend that you’re absolutely fine (don’t forget to pack the designer dresses for your Insta photo shoot!). You can talk about your disorder but if anyone else mentions it, tell them to fuck off and mind their own business. If you find yourself so ill that you need hospital treatment, it’s imperative that you take a photo on the way in so your future self can see how far you’ve come, because that will absolutely be the first thing on your mind as you enter A&E. Make yourself blummin’ proud you lovely humans. Exceed your own expectations👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Mamaelf

Exactly right. She is attempting to use whatever she did 'experience' as content, she wants sympathy from the Internet and she will undoubtedly find a way to financially profit from it 😒
If she reads here, she will just see this as people being mean to her when she is 'vulnerable and suffering'. I don't see that, I see someone who most certainly does have issues and needs help, but not necessarily for the issues that she thinks she has. Either way, coming off social media would only be a good thing for her. But she won't.
Didn’t she stop sharing her ‘wobbles’ because she said she used to get loads of shit from people and she couldn’t understand it because her experiences were valid too?

One that really sticks out for me was when she and Ant first moved in to the Surrey mansion and she filmed herself crying and having a wobble because there were builders in the house making noise and she needed some peace and quiet to write a blog. This was in the middle of the pandemic when hundreds of people were still dying daily and people were losing their real jobs and businesses left, right and centre. And she’s crying to hundreds of thousands of people on the internet over not having somewhere quiet in her £1m+ mansion that didn’t even need any building work, to write a blog that literally no one needed or asked for.

When you’re a pampered, over-privileged brat who has never lived in the real world (and I can think of a few other ‘influencers’ who are similar) your version of hardships and difficulties are going to be very different to mine and a lot of other people. Yes, their experiences are still valid, but please don’t insult the rest of us by pretending you are in any way relatable, or are suddenly an expert and qualified to dispense advice to the plebs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

lisarinner

As someone who suffers from depression, and know someone who lost their life to suicide due to mental health issues I find this SO insulting. Mental health isn’t a curve ball you want to document, it’s not a journey you want to share in a reel. It’s raw, it’s brutal, it’s you at your lowest. Not leaving the house, not looking in the mirror, closing yourself from friends and family. I just can’t understand the way she’s talking about it. I just can’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

littlewonder

Chatty Member
Zanna is the same woman who posted a story saying she was crying on the bathroom floor and totally unable to leave because of her period pain and that it was life altering and LITERALLY stopping her from doing everything she loves and how can she be expected to carry on as normal with this pain… and then went on a run later that day and went abroad the next day. I don’t fucking trust her idea of ‘floored’

• Angry
Reactions: 39

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
Well shit, shock, horror! Just opened and email from Zanna at Thrive entitled Financial well being and mental health. Looking at the connection between finances and mental health ready for MH awareness day this month. Looks like the cashing in on her ‘crippling curveball’ is about to begin!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

asdfghjklily

OH MY GODDDDD I TOLD MYSELF I WAS DONE WITH HER BUT TRULY I CANNOT STOP MYSELF

I had full on mental breakdown last year and was in hospital many times and ended up on antidepressants and it was the scariest and worst time of my life and still I’m recovering and trying to get back to normal.

Zanna had a few weeks off and went to Corfu and had therapy whilst she “struggled”….not gonna deny her mental health issues, it’s just the way she’s presenting them as if it’s some huge spectacle to show to the world.

MENTAL ILLNESS IS NOT CONTENT??? She’s going to actually profit from this. I’m just waiting for the brand deal with som mental health service to crop up.

My waitlist for therapy was massive and she’s here like heyyyyy guyssss here’s a selfie before my private therapy ❤❤❤❤❤

Also so she couldn’t cope with Canada but Corfu and diving off of boats and exploring was fine? I didn’t leave the bed or the house let alone go on a holiday????

She consistently takes the piss with her stupid portrayal of her life as if she can relate to ANY of us.

Bore of Rosanna.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

QueenBW

VIP Member
I think what happened is she had a panic attack hence the “curveball” and looking at it as more of a one off experience that affected her birthday plans etc. i reckon she’d never experienced anything like it and so has taken the time off to recover and (hopefully) look into why it happened. I don’t think it’s anything as “serious” (not to offend anyone) as depression or bipolar or something that’s more of a diagnosis or ongoing problem. But I may be wrong!
I don't mean to sound callous, but if it's "just" a panic attack, and she took basically a month off from what is her job - "creating content" - she's even more privileged than I thought. The first time I had a massive panic attack, I ended up in A&E convinced I was having a heart attack at 24 and yet the next day I went and presented one of my Master's final exams.

A month off from your job, even if it's as useless a job as content creation - seems a lot for something that isn't an ongoing crisis. But that's just me, I'm not the tallest woman on earth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Firstly, peace and love to all of you sharing your struggles here, you are cherished and loved and you will get through this.

Secondly and I'll keep this succinct. I was prepared (even if lurking) to give Z the benefit of the doubt here; if anything the world nowadays teaches you is everyone handles their shit in different ways. The last straw for me is the photo of Ant by the hospital sign. I have experienced a career ending mental health issue followed by another career ending physical health issue and experienced love ones who have had the same and when you are in the throes of that moment there is no way in hell I would ever have taken a photo of myself or a loved one by the hospital sign. Never ever ever.

Zanna, if you are reading - get offline, get therapy and get well. You are serving nobody especially not yourself with this weird version of a health issue you have going on. IT ISN'T CONTENT TO BE UNWELL.

• Heart

Bugdem

I’ve held off commenting on her comeback. I’m currently off work having had a breakdown. I waited 13 months for therapy on the NHS and in the meantime I’ve ended up so unwell I’ve very nearly completely broken myself.

I can’t get over her day with therapy - morning therapy and then pop into London for a workout? Fuck off. I am literally written off after it. I need to lie down, with a blanket and a comfort show as literally all my feelings pour out of me. I can barely even look at my husband while I’m doing this let alone pop into town for a workout.
Whatever is going on with her is being dramatised for effect, much like her bowel surgery. She really is the most insufferable “influencer” out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

QueenBW

VIP Member
Probably in the minority for thinking this, but with all she works out and restricts, her body really looks not that great. She's just thin. That's it. But she doesn't have great glutes, her definition is really down to how very skinny she is not her actual muscles. She's just tall and thin,

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

KM857

I just can’t get my head around the photo outside A&E. It is literally an ‘accident’ and ‘emergency’ dept. It is intended for people who are acutely unwell, in severe pain, experiencing a mental health crisis etc. If you have time to get your partner to pose and smile outside the hospital sign for a photo then that tells me you probably shouldn’t have been there. She could have seen a dr the same day with her private medical insurance. But also, why the actual fuck is Ant agreeing to take a photo?? If my partner was so unwell we had to go to A&E then there’s no way I would be stoping and smiling for a photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 34