Zanna van Dijk #18 Insufferable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the proof of her actually having therapy though? Posting a photo in front of her laptop ‘before her session’? WHO EVEN DOES THAT?! What DOESN'T make sense is that if you're literally crippling with a mental health crisis you wouldn’t think… ‘hang on babe! Can you just stand beside the a&e post please. This will make GREAT content!’

she’s a liar and she’s literally gaslighting her followers into feeling sympathy for her. A typical narcissist.
Tattlers are pretty much agreed that her behaviour doesn’t correlate in the slightest to someone suffering from a ‘crippling mental health disorder’ and we have no idea what’s true or what’s not because she’s withholding almost everything. What I was saying in response to the nose job fixation is that the crippling mental health disorder would be a heck of an elaborate ruse that I don’t think she’s clever enough to pull off. One thing we do know is that she’s absolutely shameless. I keep expecting a collab with something mental health-related to pop up. Zanna dishing out advice for the plebs now that she’s decided she’s an expert. Telling those with genuine crippling mental health disorders to play on swings and take a luxury holiday.

Reactions: 7
I agree, I think a nose job would (in her eyes) boost engagement just as much as a mental health issue. I think she had a small issues that she escalated for engagement and attention, and she probably thinks it WAS as life changing as she’s making it out to be because she’s never experienced any hardship in her life.
The only thing she has ever opened up about having done is Botox, when she has very clearly had more than that done. That even took her years to admit to. No mention of her first nose job, fillers etc. there’s no way she would ever admit to having surgery because it would hurt her ego, and she knows she would receive backlash from it and she’s not as thick-skinned as other influencers are. Hence why she’ll immediately block you for the tiniest thing, and from all her other accounts.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.