Zanna van Dijk #14 producing 9000kg of carbon per year, botoxing her face from ear to ear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that new advert on her insta. When she sits back at the end she looks like a right dick!!!! 😂😂😂😂
IKR
For me highlights include:
Zanna looking smug:
1636397258806.png

And Zanna hopping down her massive staircase
1636397320664.png

The house is dark because obviously she rarely has her kefir later than at 4:11 am.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg that new advert on her insta. When she sits back at the end she looks like a right dick!!!! 😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂it’s the drinking from a clearly empty bottle that gets me. No swallow just partially opened lips as she takes the bottle from her mouth. Hysterical. Surely that’s basic acting skills. My niece is more convincing during her pretend tea parties!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s also so bloody irrelevant to so many people who leave for work in the dark, don’t have the time to stand around staring out the window, don’t have the time to leave their phone off for an hour after getting up.. the list goes on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
4CF5CB55-7E85-4431-BABE-6BF7DCCACB27.png

BUT HOW WILL I LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT I’M UP OH SO EARLY?!?!? 🤭

This ad is so fake and just bullshit... What happened to symprove?! At least she doesn’t need to hold her nose when drinking this... Or maybe that’s why the bottle looks empty?

Most of her Q&A questions seem to have been written by Zambo 👎🏼

0BE38C38-D42F-4726-BFC6-EB506090DAEA.png

Same damn questions, I wonder why?!

“don’t always share when we hang out”?? Why did she feel the need to say it? That’s how normal friendships work... 🤔

Reactions: 14
‘How did you cope recovering from bowel surgery?’
Ooh I wonder who wrote that question? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Re Hazel TFM - she hasn’t worked as a Dr full time for years has she? She was locuming for ages. I remember her posting before about how she had a tough ride into medicine, so it’s sad she’s given it up now.
I’ve always had a softspot for Hazel, she always seemed a bit on the fringes of all the cliques and not as vapid. I hope that doesn’tchange.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the post on tally ryes account about Botox? Can’t help it might be slightly shading a certain zanatini

Reactions: 5
View attachment 854695

BUT HOW WILL I LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT I’M UP OH SO EARLY?!?!? 🤭

This ad is so fake and just bullshit... What happened to symprove?! At least she doesn’t need to hold her nose when drinking this... Or maybe that’s why the bottle looks empty?

Most of her Q&A questions seem to have been written by Zambo 👎🏼

View attachment 854708

Same damn questions, I wonder why?!

“don’t always share when we hang out”?? Why did she feel the need to say it? That’s how normal friendships work... 🤔
What a LIAR, she's always up on her phone early in the morning to boast about her wake up time. Zanna exhibits so many negative aspects of productivity culture, why is she trying to make out like her habits are healthy?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why did she fly somewhere for 4 days!! What a pleb. She's one of the most unsustainable people on Instagram. Why can't brands see this? Why do they keep facilitating this lifestyle?

Reactions: 12
Zanna, you are not a travel vlogger, you just go on holiday. A lot.
Exactly. If she was serious about her travel blogging, she would go into detail about where she is and what activities there are to do (Not just hikes). Whilst there, she could easily show us more. Her travel guides lack a lot of the specifics and all seem the same.

Reactions: 7
She can’t sit still and relax. Everything has to be documented, it’s pathetic.

Also ‘super chill’ - you’re from Yorkshire, Zambia! Not America!

Reactions: 8
If she adores that bag so much and nothing makes her feel sassier than those boots then why is she selling them 🙄 🤨 is the bank of Ant drying up?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.