Zanna van Dijk #14 producing 9000kg of carbon per year, botoxing her face from ear to ear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @Greencatfysh šŸ™Œ I adjusted the kilograms slightly to be more accurate of our zannychops

Not much to report on but here's a recap:

Little miss eco warrior is still super sustainable, it doesn't matter that she goes on dozens of flights a year and ripped out perfectly good fixtures in her pointless "renovation", she shared a COP26 video so she's still sustainable guys

Poor little Aunt is in bed with suspected Covid but nothing stops our gal from getting on a flight, that carbon isn't going to emit itself šŸ™Œ

Between the giant fake horse teeth, ridiculous orange fake tan and massive over botoxing of her face she is starting to look truly terrifying and a good deal older than her 29 years

She's the most quirky and unique girl ever as she's 29 and goes on hikes instead of having kids

She's decided hiking is her niche and this is her thing now, even though no serious hiker would take her seriously with her curled hair and full face of make up on her hikes

Think that is all but add anything I've missed!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thread title courtesy of @Greencatfysh šŸ™Œ I adjusted the kilograms slightly to be more accurate of our zannychops

Little miss eco warrior is still super sustainable, it doesn't matter that she goes on dozens of flights a year and ripped out perfectly good fixtures in her pointless "renovation", she shared a COP26 video so she's still sustainable guys

Poor little Aunt is in bed with suspected Covid but nothing stops our gal from getting on a flight, that carbon isn't going to emit itself šŸ™Œ

Between the giant fake horse teeth, ridiculous orange fake tan and massive over botoxing of her face she is starting to look truly terrifying and a good deal older than her 29 years

She's the most quirky and unique girl ever as she's 29 and goes on hikes instead of having kids

She's decided hiking is her niche and this is her thing now, even though no serious hiker would take her seriously with her curled hair and full face of make up on her hikes

Excellent summary, laughing out loud here. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To answer someone from the last thread, I don't think Hazel is a practicing doctor anymore. She said on her stories recently that her NHS contract ended in the spring and she didn't renew so she could focus on her food medic business. I'm not sure how it works in the UK, I'm guessing she'll have to put in a certain amount of hours or do an exam to keep her medical license.

Also super disappointed that she's basically become a mini Zanna, I used to really enjoy her content but it's pretty boring now.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
To answer someone from the last thread, I don't think Hazel is a practicing doctor anymore. She said on her stories recently that her NHS contract ended in the spring and she didn't renew so she could focus on her food medic business. I'm not sure how it works in the UK, I'm guessing she'll have to put in a certain amount of hours or do an exam to keep her medical license.

Also super disappointed that she's basically become a mini Zanna, I used to really enjoy her content but it's pretty boring now.
Yeah she stopped and justified it as saying I worked during covid on a covid ward. So shes a fulltime influencer now really.

She hasnt started her specialty training, even said when she finished her MSc in Nutrition that the NHS hosp she worked at made a special just for her lol. How possible is this really?

Shes bringing out a jorunal, diary next month or maybe even end of this month lol

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This title and description is *chef kiss*, amazing work!

To the unknown reader, it would seem that the title is a massive exaggeration. Iā€™m bored and ill so instead of hopping on a flight, I thought Iā€™d do an average carbon footprint check based on Zannyā€™s flights alone going backwards from wherever she is now to see just how accurate this is šŸ˜Œ

Itā€™s probably generous considering:
1) I calculated them all from Gatwick to the main airports in these destinations
2) Iā€™ve selected unknown class for an average, even though Iā€™m pretty sure she flies business class at least some of the time (does Zanna ever cram onto Ryanair economy?)
3) Iā€™m going based on her grid which is unclear as sheā€™s been sneaky in the past about travel - I included Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Santorini, Maldives and Switzerland (this is just since September 2020 and England has had several months of local lockdowns in this period)

So for just those: 6.07 tonnes / 6070kg šŸ¤©

I also havenā€™t included her huge house for two people but Iā€™d love to know her kWh usage. Iā€™m assuming itā€™s all electric - but for ease, the average dual fuel large house electricity consumption is 4,700 kWh a year - weā€™ll go with that as I donā€™t know much about her house)

1.09 tonnes / 1090kg šŸ¤©

We are at 7160kg already - not including a full (unnecessary) house renovation, the activities she does on holiday like pose on boats, food, the designer clothes (regardless of whether these things are gifted or not), travelling around on holiday, the carbon footprint of her āœØsmall businessāœØ, travelling to all her staycations that I donā€™t want to count as Iā€™ll get sadā€¦

Iā€™d say 9000kg is fair and potentially generous given that this last year hasnā€™t been a ā€˜normalā€™ year for anyone with a lot of restrictions on travel. Obviously Zanna has to eat and get around and live, but the flights she takes are a massive part of her consumption and her driving an electric car, eating plant based, flying to do a beach clean and selling ā€˜sustainableā€™ bikinis (it would be more sustainable if they didnā€™t exist) is not going to offset that amount of flying.

I also had a chuckle when I realised you can only calculate 3 flights at a time and that only takes Zanna back toā€¦ AUGUST šŸ¤”

If Iā€™ve got anything wrong, please let me know as I like to serve cold, hard facts šŸ¤©

• Heart
Reactions: 32

FFS theres a girl I follow and she cslled her walk through the Heath as a HIKE and tagged Rosanna LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Azure It's sad that in current times when we are always short of doctors, she stopped practising but of course as a doctor you don't get paid much and have to put long hours in so can't really have blogging as your side hustle. I don't know whether she was a good doctor but as I have just said, we need more doctors rather than fewer so it sucks when a doctor gives up their job to become full time influencer.

Reactions: 12
@Azure It's sad that in current times when we are always short of doctors, she stopped practising but of course as a doctor you don't get paid much and have to put long hours in so can't really have blogging as your side hustle. I don't know whether she was a good doctor but as I have just said, we need more doctors rather than fewer so it sucks when a doctor gives up their job to become full time influencer.
Well said. Being a doctor is obviously a stressful job, but it's unfortunate that she's swung completely to the other side of the persona she created for herself.
I watched her content because of the medical professional lens she offered. There's a million other people selling overpriced gym clothes, and I'm just not interested. We definitely don't need anymore Zanna's in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hate when people wear such skin tight leggins-y shorts like Hazel here. I can imagine what she looks like naked and it's not something I want to do.
Zanna, with her face looking mask-like because of all the fillers she had put in, looks high or on verge of breakdown.
1636296606284.png

Oh my goodness I was so worried she wasn't doing a guide, the relief is immense.
1636296715584.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I hate when people wear such skin tight leggins-y shorts like Hazel here. I can imagine what she looks like naked and it's not something I want to do.
Zanna, with her face looking mask-like because of all the fillers she had put in, looks high or on verge of breakdown.
View attachment 851932
Iā€™m sure Hazel has in the past tried not to put emphasis on her appearance or looks, preached about body positivity and mental health, refused to answer questions about her dating life etc.

Now sheā€™s comfortable prancing around online in outfits you can practically see her vagina?! They both look emaciated, image obsessed and not good role models.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
5A60B972-5C9F-41FA-AFC3-C78B4E338F4D.jpeg

Oh noes, Hazel has been fully converted into Zanntology šŸ¤ŒšŸ¼

Did anyone else notice how Zannaā€™s asking for tips for her trip while also saying itā€™s a short holiday so they wonā€™t have time? I guess we all know how sheā€™ll use those tips, ā€œfull hiking guide incomingā€ with hikes sheā€™s never done and places she hasnā€™t seen.

• Angry
  • Sick
This title and description is *chef kiss*, amazing work!

To the unknown reader, it would seem that the title is a massive exaggeration. Iā€™m bored and ill so instead of hopping on a flight, I thought Iā€™d do an average carbon footprint check based on Zannyā€™s flights alone going backwards from wherever she is now to see just how accurate this is šŸ˜Œ

Itā€™s probably generous considering:
1) I calculated them all from Gatwick to the main airports in these destinations
2) Iā€™ve selected unknown class for an average, even though Iā€™m pretty sure she flies business class at least some of the time (does Zanna ever cram onto Ryanair economy?)
3) Iā€™m going based on her grid which is unclear as sheā€™s been sneaky in the past about travel - I included Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Santorini, Maldives and Switzerland (this is just since September 2020 and England has had several months of local lockdowns in this period)

So for just those: 6.07 tonnes / 6070kg šŸ¤©

I also havenā€™t included her huge house for two people but Iā€™d love to know her kWh usage. Iā€™m assuming itā€™s all electric - but for ease, the average dual fuel large house electricity consumption is 4,700 kWh a year - weā€™ll go with that as I donā€™t know much about her house)

1.09 tonnes / 1090kg šŸ¤©

We are at 7160kg already - not including a full (unnecessary) house renovation, the activities she does on holiday like pose on boats, food, the designer clothes (regardless of whether these things are gifted or not), travelling around on holiday, the carbon footprint of her āœØsmall businessāœØ, travelling to all her staycations that I donā€™t want to count as Iā€™ll get sadā€¦

Iā€™d say 9000kg is fair and potentially generous given that this last year hasnā€™t been a ā€˜normalā€™ year for anyone with a lot of restrictions on travel. Obviously Zanna has to eat and get around and live, but the flights she takes are a massive part of her consumption and her driving an electric car, eating plant based, flying to do a beach clean and selling ā€˜sustainableā€™ bikinis (it would be more sustainable if they didnā€™t exist) is not going to offset that amount of flying.

I also had a chuckle when I realised you can only calculate 3 flights at a time and that only takes Zanna back toā€¦ AUGUST šŸ¤”

If Iā€™ve got anything wrong, please let me know as I like to serve cold, hard facts šŸ¤©
Bravo! The energy use is probably too low . The average U.K. home uses 3,000 kWh of electricity and 12,000 kWh of gas a year (and they do NOT have an average house!).

For context, the average U.K. household footprint (i.e. everyone in it, their energy use, their travel etc.) was 8.1 tonnes in 2014 so itā€™ll be less now with more renewable electricity and other improvements. Her footprint is absolutely crazy to me and I donā€™t care if she offsets greenwashes any of it.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Bravo! The energy use is probably too low . The average U.K. home uses 3,000 kWh of electricity and 12,000 kWh of gas a year (and they do NOT have an average house!).

For context, the average U.K. household footprint (i.e. everyone in it, their energy use, their travel etc.) was 8.1 tonnes in 2014 so itā€™ll be less now with more renewable electricity and other improvements. Her footprint is absolutely crazy to me and I donā€™t care if she offsets greenwashes any of it.
Yea I think it's too low. This is what e.on say a typical homes usage is.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Yea I think it's too low. This is what e.on say a typical homes usage is.
Those figures are just electricity as well btw! (class 2 is ā€œeconomy 7ā€ - I donā€™t know what that is but doesnā€™t sound like something that ZVD would haveā€¦)

53B6263D-F83D-4894-A3AB-A7A4D53C8BF1.jpeg

Last edited:
Her account is like a parody of an influencer now. That bleeping gesture with the hand, I want to slap it away!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those figures are just electricity as well btw! (class 2 is ā€œeconomy 7ā€ - I donā€™t know what that is but doesnā€™t sound like something that ZVD would haveā€¦)

View attachment 852026
Ahh yea, the previous person only mentioned electric so didn't look at gas. Economy 7 is where the rates are cheaper overnight for storage heaters, she won't have that but she might have a different tariff to charge the tesla but they are just different prices

View attachment 851932

Oh my goodness I was so worried she wasn't doing a guide, the relief is immense.
View attachment 851933
Was anyone worried? I know I was!!!

• Haha
Iā€™m sure Hazel has in the past tried not to put emphasis on her appearance or looks, preached about body positivity and mental health, refused to answer questions about her dating life etc.

Now sheā€™s comfortable prancing around online in outfits you can practically see her vagina?! They both look emaciated, image obsessed and not good role models.
Hazel did the opposite in the past, same as Zanna, eating those awful courgette desserts, showing how hard they worked out and macro counting before a photo shoot, it was crazy!!!

Hazel is beyond exeecise obsessed, surprised noone has picked up on this, her whole life seems centered around this

Before rhe lockdown in 2020 she was showing off the fact she wa sback with her ex for this millionth time, even went to Hong Kong where he lives and then travelled to other destinations with them, then they broke up again and during lockdown it was Im not going to answer questions about my dating life LOL but a few months prior upto the new year she was showing glimpses of him lol

Their faces barely move where its supposed to move, their foreheads are shiny and does not move

Faces filled with botox and fillers to the heavens!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How hard is it to take a picture without some poor bystanders in the background? Or crop it so you can't see the poor couple in the corner? I wouldn't want to end up as background in an influencer's pic.
1636310152893.png

View attachment 852026
good spot, I was incredibly over generous there šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

itā€™s beyond belief that she has somehow managed to fool brands into thinking sheā€™s sustainable! even just skimming over the content she makes public shows that she doesnā€™t practice what she preaches!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.