Zanna van Dijk #14 producing 9000kg of carbon per year, botoxing her face from ear to ear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to throw my theory into the ring. I genuinely think Zanna hasn't made up her mind. Historically, this woman has never made a decision for herself. How to decorate her new mansion? Pay someone to do it. Where to go on holiday? Ask her followers where she should go. What food to eat? Get some #gifted ready meals. She has no personality (she thinks pulling silly faces is a replacement for personality). And now she's been confronted with a decision where she can't just ask someone to make for her, and all she has thought about is writing blog posts about it to make that ££. I think what others have said is true, that deep down she doesn't want children but she needs to realise that herself without paying someone to do so

Reactions: 10
100% going to have a baby when she sees how many crap products and ads she can peddle to make a few more quid.

Hope the baby doesn't end up in the bin the next day like all the other products she endorses or is 'obsessed' with but never actually uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm more inclined to think she doesn't want kids because it'll "ruin her body". she gets up at 5am to exercise, she's forever showing off her flat stomach. She's clearly had loads of work done on her face so I'm assuming she's not all that confident in her appearance.
But also, she'd have to start putting some effort in to her content? She'd have to research pregnancy-safe exercises, she'd have to research gear for hiking with a child and then actually hike with a child (and if her idea of a challenging hike is a stroll around Richmond park I can imagine she won't find lugging a baby up a hill easy enough to keep her hair and make up intact), she'd have to make actual food for an actual human.
Reading all this and trying to imagine Zanna actually having a baby and doing all of those things described... Just doesn’t fit together in my mind! We do need to keep in mind that we only see what she wants us to see. There might be a motherly instinct behind that facade 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
If she does want a baby, I expect one thing putting her off is that her parents aren't local whereas Ant's are (and rumours that they don't like her)

But why would you buy a 4(?) bedroom house if there's only ever going to be 2 of you living there?

Reactions: 5
When she says "there arent many women to follow who arent childfree by choice"...just mental, there are plently
I think its probably that there lots of instagrammers/bloggers who make motherhood and parenting a big theme within their content whereas most child free people obviously don't make that a huge facet of their personality and thus their posts and content. I imagine if Zanna decides not to have kids she will mention it A LOT, much like she does about being tall.

Reactions: 7
Ugh she will be insufferable either way. If she has a baby it'll be all about how hard she has it and 4am time stamps. If she doesn't, it'll be endless reels about how she is oppressed for not conforming to societal norms and having a baby.

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine her at a meeting where they have an icebreaker - tell us 3 fun facts about you?

1. I'm 6ft 2

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's a bit of a tame description - maybe 'I survived a near death experience'
‘and my incredible body and plant based diet saved my life’ *proceeds to share pictures of burnt yet soggy, unseasoned vegetables with dry pasta*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've got 10yrs on this basic witch and I knew all along I didn't want kids & was clear with partner who luckily felt the same. Of course we discussed it through the years but neither of us changed our minds. It's just not for me & the lifestyle & work we both do would've made it a huge challenge, it's hard enough juggling a pet at times.
I know people are different, we only see what Rosanna wants to share but when you've been in a relationship as long as she has you'd prob have figured out where things were heading. Maybe the age gap is too much, maybe she really isn't sure, there comes a point though where you need to be on the same page or go separate ways or it's not fair on either party long term.

it's really not that uncommon for women to choose not to have kids, each to their own.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.