Zanna van Dijk #14 producing 9000kg of carbon per year, botoxing her face from ear to ear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rare footage of Zanna relaxing! Is she feeling ok?!! 😱😲😲
It was so hilarious when she went to Santorini with that Jessica girl and in the vlog afterwards she went on and on about how she inspired Jess to do hiking which is not something Jess would do on hols and Jessica convinced her to have a couple of afternoons chilling by the pool. I know, groundbreaking, discovering that it's OK and actually nice, to have a bit of rest while you're away. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god now Hazel is doing the trademark Zanna leg pose. They are like sheep!!!
View attachment 853413
It annoys and triggers me to an extent when fit slim women try to make themselves look even slimmer. Why do they do it? Chill down huns you have amazing bodies, no need to rub it all the time :rolleyes::rolleyes:

She does look nice with the less yellow blonde though!
Screenshot_20211108-082426.png

Screenshot_20211108-082357.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It annoys and triggers me to an extent when fit slim women try to make themselves look even slimmer. Why do they do it? Chill down huns you have amazing bodies, no need to rub it all the time :rolleyes::rolleyes:
yeah, but in her head she's probably equated her worth to the # on the scale so she needs to constant reinforcement that she’s skinny. And if not the # on the scale the pan how skinny and bony she looks in pictures. R

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don't understand why they've gone on a hiking holiday and "swapped a hike for a workout". 1- a hike IS a workout. Telling people only the gym counts as a workout implies only gymming is proper exercise and makes people not want to workout in other, more fun ways. 2- maybe stay at home if you're just going to go to the gym? I'm sure they have gyms in Surrey.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't understand why they've gone on a hiking holiday and "swapped a hike for a workout". 1- a hike IS a workout. Telling people only the gym counts as a workout implies only gymming is proper exercise and makes people not want to workout in other, more fun ways. 2- maybe stay at home if you're just going to go to the gym? I'm sure they have gyms in Surrey.
She has a private one at home πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah she stopped and justified it as saying I worked during covid on a covid ward. So shes a fulltime influencer now really.
She's working as a locum AFAIK.

She probably makes as much if not more from the Food Medic. I work in a hospital too and I honestly understand it. She's not the only one considering things after COVID.

Reactions: 4

She probably makes as much if not more from the Food Medic. I work in a hospital too and I honestly understand it. She's not the only one considering things after COVID.
She was considering this before covid, wanted to travel for a few months then covid hit so stayed and her plans changed

She was considering this before covid, wanted to travel for a few months then covid hit so stayed and her plans changed

Reactions: 2
That's pretty reasonable though and I don't think it really takes away from her overall platform. I haven't seen anything she has posted recently that is particularly problematic. I get that Zanna is annoying, but sometimes smart people have annoying friends! She might even be annoying herself, but I still like her account.

Reactions: 3
I expect she makes MUCH more money from being an influencer than a doctor.

Reactions: 8
I expect she makes MUCH more money from being an influencer than a doctor.
I was allowing for expenses too and that it wasn't full time. Like there's definitely costs involved if she's paying freelancers, designers etc and it presumably varies from month to month. I'm sure they have big months with sponsored posts etc and then gaps too.

Reactions: 2
Any excuse for more travelling.
1636392150800.png

I was actually thinking last week that she hadn't bring the surgery up recently...
1636392323413.png

Elegant? Who sends these in?
(Zanna herself? So she can brag how she doesn't count the calories but stays oh so slim but oh so healthy?)
1636392685847.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Omg that new advert on her insta. When she sits back at the end she looks like a right dick!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Elegant 🀣🀣🀣 there's a lot of words I'd use to describe our Zamboni but elegant is certainly not one of them. Literally every one of those questions sounds like it came from her.

Those throwback pictures just highlight how much botox she really has had done! She looked so much better before

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.