Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teethy

Hi.... Long time tattler lurker 👋

I first met Zanna whilst at uni in Sheffield and only in recent years I've noticed friends follow her. I've checked in every now and again on here and on her profile to see what she is about now. All I can say is wow, she wasn't pleasant then and has only gone downhill further.

The reason I've finally decided to post on here to showcase/expose her "hikes" this weekend. Being local we walk in the peak district on a weekly basis, but when I saw her "hikes" this week I died inside a little. I can't believe she is seriously hyping these up and feel I need to expose how misleading she is all for just a photo opportunity

Hike 1... Bamford Edge... 10 min walk from where they would have parked the car.
Hike 2... Mam Tor... Credit it's about a 3-5km loop and uphill, but the WORST place to visit, it's usually heaving and as someone who says they care for the environment. Mam Tor and the Great Ridge and the surrounding environment and ecosystems has been seriously damaged by the number of "hikers' over recent years
Hike 3... Winnats Pass, the most polluted place in the Peaks and not even a 5min uphill walk from the carpark.
Hike 4... Curbar Edge.. 2 min walk from the he carpark.

If anyone does want some real peak district reccs I'm more than happy to provide a real travel guide!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Thread title courtesy of @Greencatfysh 🙌 I adjusted the kilograms slightly to be more accurate of our zannychops

Not much to report on but here's a recap:

Little miss eco warrior is still super sustainable, it doesn't matter that she goes on dozens of flights a year and ripped out perfectly good fixtures in her pointless "renovation", she shared a COP26 video so she's still sustainable guys

Poor little Aunt is in bed with suspected Covid but nothing stops our gal from getting on a flight, that carbon isn't going to emit itself 🙌

Between the giant fake horse teeth, ridiculous orange fake tan and massive over botoxing of her face she is starting to look truly terrifying and a good deal older than her 29 years

She's the most quirky and unique girl ever as she's 29 and goes on hikes instead of having kids

She's decided hiking is her niche and this is her thing now, even though no serious hiker would take her seriously with her curled hair and full face of make up on her hikes

Think that is all but add anything I've missed!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Grippy

BBAC74F2-6A37-4B18-AFA7-9852E6AC0470.jpeg

Intentions for the next day? Is that influencer speak for “what are you doing tomorrow?”

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She is the most boring, fake and basic instagram bitch out there.
Fake, gifted teeth. Woolly hats when it's 16 degrees. Relentless Harry Potter. Mates round for 1 gin, plays cards, in bed by 10pm...all so her friend can post about how wonderful jojos her taste is, then up and exercising straight away...We get it, you're 'fit', your boyfriend has a lot of money and has set you up in a house that's way too big for either of your needs and you're constantly trying to justify your pointless non career.
The only interesting thing about her are the Tattlers here, reading your comments is far more entertaining than zanna herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

emilyamy

D46EF1F9-12B7-4F0A-B3BF-7086E66800F0.png

Of course you had it to yourself Zanna because everyone else is being sensible and not travelling, because, COVID

• Heart
Reactions: 35

stardust21

VIP Member
It’s probably irrational, but this made me so annoyed:

A17612B3-D097-4FD8-B786-DA6BE0087151.png

Following multiple stories showing multiple holidays, she then tries to play victim?!

Yes I get she probably has her own issues in her life, but what a ridiculous thing to post. She literally makes all her money by posting lifestyle photos in attempt to make everyone feel shit about themselves so they spend money in a hope to emulate a bit of the “wholesome” life she has…!

It’s entirely up to her if her life looks a lot better than it is. If she doesn’t want people to message her saying “omg you went on so many trips this year!!!” Then maybe… she shouldn’t go on so many bloody trips! We all have choices and she’s is absolutely not a victim of this year.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
Been thinking lately... Zanna would be much more likeable if she once in a while checked her privilege.

Most people can’t take a stroll out in the nature on a workday. Most people don’t have three guest bedrooms and two offices. Most people don’t travel like their life depended on the tonnes of carbon emissions they produced. Most people can’t have veneers. Most people can’t hire private photographers to shoot saucy photos on a bed. Most people don’t have a gin fridge. Most people don’t have private healthcare...

Well, you get the idea. Yet, instead of owning up to it, she just complains about tiny little setbacks or challenges. And that is so frustrating about people like her.

Having said that, though... I still wouldn’t like her even if she did check her privilege from time to time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

littlewonder

Chatty Member
This title and description is *chef kiss*, amazing work!

To the unknown reader, it would seem that the title is a massive exaggeration. I’m bored and ill so instead of hopping on a flight, I thought I’d do an average carbon footprint check based on Zanny’s flights alone going backwards from wherever she is now to see just how accurate this is 😌

It’s probably generous considering:
1) I calculated them all from Gatwick to the main airports in these destinations
2) I’ve selected unknown class for an average, even though I’m pretty sure she flies business class at least some of the time (does Zanna ever cram onto Ryanair economy?)
3) I’m going based on her grid which is unclear as she’s been sneaky in the past about travel - I included Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Santorini, Maldives and Switzerland (this is just since September 2020 and England has had several months of local lockdowns in this period)

So for just those: 6.07 tonnes / 6070kg 🤩

I also haven’t included her huge house for two people but I’d love to know her kWh usage. I’m assuming it’s all electric - but for ease, the average dual fuel large house electricity consumption is 4,700 kWh a year - we’ll go with that as I don’t know much about her house)

1.09 tonnes / 1090kg 🤩

We are at 7160kg already - not including a full (unnecessary) house renovation, the activities she does on holiday like pose on boats, food, the designer clothes (regardless of whether these things are gifted or not), travelling around on holiday, the carbon footprint of her ✨small business✨, travelling to all her staycations that I don’t want to count as I’ll get sad…

I’d say 9000kg is fair and potentially generous given that this last year hasn’t been a ‘normal’ year for anyone with a lot of restrictions on travel. Obviously Zanna has to eat and get around and live, but the flights she takes are a massive part of her consumption and her driving an electric car, eating plant based, flying to do a beach clean and selling ‘sustainable’ bikinis (it would be more sustainable if they didn’t exist) is not going to offset that amount of flying.

I also had a chuckle when I realised you can only calculate 3 flights at a time and that only takes Zanna back to… AUGUST 🤡

If I’ve got anything wrong, please let me know as I like to serve cold, hard facts 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 32

stardust21

VIP Member
How can someone like her think she can tell others how to manage their money? She must realise her financial position is unusual surely?!

I mean obviously not, she’s got no self awareness!
I own a house, with a mortgage, have a degree in Accounting and Finance and am CIMA qualified and I wouldn’t dream of giving out mortgage advice or investment advice. It’s so personal to people and I’m totally unqualified to do so. With money and telling people what to do with it there is a real morality behind it… what if you recommend and investment and it goes bust?

Tips on ideas how to save are different. But the reality is, coming from her with a middle classed privileged background is totally pointless for the vast majority of people.

It’s like the people who say they were able to buy their first home because they lived with their parents rent free for 5 years and didn’t have to pay any bills including food. It’s like… that isn’t possible for the vast majority of people.

I inherited money which enabled me to put a desposit down on my house… that’s hardly advice I can give someone is it… and she has a wealthy boyfriend who works for a bank… again, hardly advice you can pass on is it… 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30

irunforfun

VIP Member
I used to feel somewhat sorry for Ant. But it’s suddenly dawned on me that he is a willing participant in all of this and such a stereotypical Surrey banker. I cannot get over their excessive travel and how she possibly justified this. It’s impossible to justify. Sustainability my a**e.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
The photo of her mum excited about her Magimix is cute - wish I could get my mum one 😫

Errr wtf is this about?!?
I was going through her stories and was starting to think how Ant’s pretty hot then I got to that picture and my fanny shrivelled up and crawled away.

He absolutely has a weird mum/son fetish that she has to entertain

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29