Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about the boobs. I am one of those "lucky" people with big boobs. When I was very lean a few years ago I managed to go down from a FF/G cup to a single F but I had to lose a stone in order to do that! So you can be lean but with decent size boobies. Plus she's not even 30 so they can still be nice and perky

Reactions: 3
Yeah I don't think she's had anything done to her boobs. Don't think there's any need for comments on her body

Reactions: 9
Urghh, ok ok, we get it, you've basically gone on a 'hiking' holiday which is essentially just one long advert for your overpriced swim wear 🙄
Haha I was thinking exactly that. This whole holiday was to create content. tit content at that. Poor Ant
I’m starting to notice more and more how much she’s bought into announcement culture. She time stamps everything early morning. We get it Zanna you’re an early riser, so are many other people (I am too!), it doesn’t make you any better than anyone else. Get over yourself.

Reactions: 16
"Proud of my legs for carrying me up a steep climb." Weird thing to say anyway but more so when she's allegedly a personal trainer who seems to exercise more than once a day most days.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
"Proud of my legs for carrying me up a steep climb." Weird thing to say anyway but more so when she's allegedly a personal trainer who seems to exercise more than once a day most days.
Exactly! Everything is so strange with her.
Supposedly a personal trainer who excessively works out yet is surprised she manage a steep climb?
Is supposedly worried about sustainability yet needlessly rips out massive parts of her enormous house?
Promotes financial advice yet it would appear she doesn't even have a stake in her own house?
An eco warrior who thinks nothing of taking as many flights as possible?
Apparently only into a healthy diet yet she chugs down vile Monster drinks?
Asks questions and then blocks people who don't agree with her?
The woman is bizarre.

Reactions: 32
Supposedly a personal trainer who excessively works out yet is surprised she manage a steep climb?
Is supposedly worried about sustainability yet needlessly rips out massive parts of her enormous house?
Promotes financial advice yet it would appear she doesn't even have a stake in her own house?
The woman is bizarre.
WIsh this could be her IG bio!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The woman is bizarre.
Simple answer. She doesn't really care about any of these causes. She's flighty. Latches onto the latest fad to try and stay relevant and keep the free tit and £ coming in. Typical sponging Instagram knob jockey. Leaching off anything to keep the BS lifestyle going.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Simple answer. She doesn't really care about any of these causes. She's flighty. Latches onto the latest fad to try and stay relevant and keep the free tit and £ coming in. Typical sponging Instagram knob jockey. Leaching off anything to keep the BS lifestyle going.
Absolutely. Just saddens me that people can't see her for what she is, an absolute charlatan.

Reactions: 9
I think this is her attempt at being one of those fitness influencers who focus on skills/abilities and not on how your body looks. Like, you're supposed to workout for health not aesthetics, right? There are some decent fitness people, like the Fitness Blender folks, who try and get you to focus on what your body can do for you: climbing a mountain, picking up a bunch of grocery bags, whatever, so that the focus is on that and not on losing weight/being tiny.

But it's all a moot point when Zanzipoo won't stop posting photos of her body in the most flattering poses, everything flexed, showing off her flat stomach, lean legs, etc. Like, you can't have it both ways.

The way Ant flips her skirt up as they're walking in the boomerang 😒 He's every bit as much of a knobhead as she is.

Reactions: 8
The way Ant flips her skirt up as they're walking in the boomerang 😒 He's every bit as much of a knobhead as she is.
I hadn't even noticed Ant being a knobhead because her crispy brown legs were freaking me out. I hope it was a filter and she didn't actually get that tanned, for the good of her skin.

Reactions: 4
He’s definitely a knobhead. I know everyone says “poor Ant bankrolling Zanna” but he 100% loves having a tall, leggy, blonde girlfriend.

• Sick
It’s also a super ableist message too.

• Heart
C2961791-445A-428F-9EAD-74CA1BEB2E99.jpeg

Anyone else getting off-duty Del Boy vibes from Ant?! He just needs a gold chain and a couple of sovereign rings…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"I wouldn't recommend the Ritz Carlton for multitude of reasons I won't go into...don't want to be a negative Nancy"

Ah, exactly the sort of 'travel content creator' that everyone needs 🙄
I'll fill in the blanks for myself then, let's start with the fact that you probably chucked your toys out of your pram because the hotel concierge didn't get up as early as you did, despite being 24/7...

Zanna, your content is utterly useless

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.