Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes. All those fans who could easily find her address in Cobham so if they wanted to could find her any day of the week. What does she think will happen? She’ll be followed by other blonde girls who love hiking and flying?

Also because she was so smug about showing off her surrey mansion everyone is also now aware that it’s empty for the week 🙄🙃
It probably isn't. They probably have a cat sitter or someone checking on the cat every now and then.

I would expect they have a house sitter.

genuine question - isn't her backpack fitted incorrectly? Shouldn't the belt part be around her waist? (that's how I wear them)

Reactions: 1

genuine question - isn't her backpack fitted incorrectly? Shouldn't the belt part be around her waist? (that's how I wear them)
I wear mine with a belt more on hips. Think it will better carries the weight this way. But not sure if this is correct.

Reactions: 4

If you've had it fitted, or adjusted it yourself to fit properly - or indeed paid with your own money for one that suits your frame - then yes (edit: sort of waist/top of hips for the padded bit). Just as you're meant to have the upper belt clipped up to distribute the weight of the bag evenly (rather than just wearing an expensive bag for show)

Reactions: 5
Hers is well below her hips. It looks like she needs to tighten the shoulder straps to lift the pack up so that it fits better, and yes also fasten the upper belt. The fact that she is supporting the straps with her hands shows it isn't on correctly.
(I'm an old fart with a dodgy back, so it looks painful to me!)

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Very true to the name of this thread she’s affiliate linking to Amazon, again!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So off! The bottom of the pack should sit on her lower back (and if packed correctly, heaviest items would be at the bottom so the weight is carried by legs not shoulders) bringing the hip belt more around the waist. Hip belt should also be tighter (to actually do any work), not to mention the chest strap... 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s a world renowned hiker, she should know the bare basics of this...

Before I got serious with hiking, I was doing it all wrong too (but wasn’t posting hiking and hiking gear guides!). But carrying around a big camera requires for a good fitting and correctly worn pack... What a difference it makes!!! Never do I ever have shoulder pain again 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Swear she must be a robot or incapable of sleep

In her stories this morning she is saying that they're really tired so they're going to have a relaxing few days. Apparently a relaxing day means getting up at 7am to drive and swim.

Poor Ant looks knackered. Let the guy have a lie in - the drive across the island takes an hour and a half max if you did it in one. So add some time for these natural pools - she's curled her hair special for all this 'swimming' (posing on rocks) - and you could easily leave at lunch and still get there before dinner. How is she making it into a whole 12 hour affair.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Because there are loads of people waiting to hop on the next plane to Tenerife to stalk her :rolleyes:
Well people live in Tenerife too.

Plus given all we know about stalkers and the internet, not giving away her location is one thing I’ll cut her some slack on.

I thought people tend to eat quite late there (like 9pm onwards) so are they just not eating dinner 😂

Reactions: 2
"Tackle my burgeoning inbox that I've been ignoring"
Zanna speak for "look, even though I'm on HOLIDAY I am so bloody busy and important boss babe that I still have to work, even though I am on HOLIDAY!!"
#prayforzanna

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She’s is such a twit. You are on holiday so stop bragging about checking work emails. It’s not impressive it just highlights you have massive issues. God poor Ant. This does not sound like a relaxing holiday at all!! How does he put up with it??? He could be as bad as she is and therefore doesn’t recognise the issues or he’s just got really good at blanking it out and keeping up appearances to hide the fact he’s probably having an affair or is gay as others have suggested!

Reactions: 14
Yet another grammar mistake.. 'the most beautiful pool I've ever swam in'. 'swum in' - Zanna - or 'I swam in'!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.