Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ant didn't look happy in the car. It sounds like they came to a compromise in the car - 50% hiking, 50& relaxing.

Reactions: 2
Ant didn't look happy in the car. It sounds like they came to a compromise in the car - 50% hiking, 50& relaxing.
Definitely Ants idea. the way she keeps repeating we are going to be relaxing like she's convining herself 😂

"Tackle my burgeoning inbox that I've been ignoring"
Zanna speak for "look, even though I'm on HOLIDAY I am so bloody busy and important boss babe that I still have to work, even though I am on HOLIDAY!!"
#prayforzanna
Would love to see that inbox 😂. Brunch appointment 1, brunch appointment 2, one from JoJo saying she's found her a new chair, new 1 star granola review... at best the only real work emails will be some where she's copied in to Natalie actually doing the work

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did we need a yellow version of this bikini?
1629392063329.png

Also this is from before the holiday but now we know where she copied the linen shorts idea (and to some extent the design too) from!
Screenshot_20210814-224619.png

Reactions: 2
"Tackle my burgeoning inbox that I've been ignoring"
Zanna speak for "look, even though I'm on HOLIDAY I am so bloody busy and important boss babe that I still have to work, even though I am on HOLIDAY!!"
#prayforzanna
She likes to make herself sound important. Probably a bunch of junk emails, let's face it.

Did we need a yellow version of this bikini?
View attachment 720189

Also this is from before the holiday but now we know where she copied the linen shorts idea (and to some extent the design too) from!
View attachment 720190
Should totally tag the brand! She is the UK's version of Danielle Berstein

Reactions: 5
My husband would kindly and happily drop me in the depths of the ocean if I suggested we skip dinner so we can go to bed early in order to wake up early to prove to Instagram that we wake up early on our holiday, to what, hike but actually walk around with ill-fitting backpacks and teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I am hoping she came to realise that you don't stay in a 5 star hotel just to go out exploring all day.

Reactions: 12
I am hoping she came to realise that you don't stay in a 5 star hotel just to go out exploring all day.
Exactly this. Whenever I go on a proper grand hotel holiday, I do it to stay there, actually relax. If I'm planning on being out and about most days then I just go with somewhere much cheaper, maybe even an AirBnB. Then again, I'm not an ungrateful twit like Zannyboo.

I can't imagine how Ant copes. He has an actual, real job that's pretty stressful and for which he has to wake up super early M-F and if I know my City Bros, he works some weekends too. And then he goes on vacation with I-Have-Two-Personality-Traits-Tall-WakesUpEarly Zanna who forces him to wake up with the rooster song and traipse up mountains when the lad just wants to hang by the beach, probably have some booze, eat something that doesn't look like it's been regurgitated by a cow? Ant. Run. RUN from Zanna.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I hope she also realised that going for a dip in the sea isn't a new, crazy thing that she invented.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 720190
I saw this back then and thought... hang on, why is she wearing the same exact style shorts from another brand when they have their own at SWS coming?! 🤔 Not surprised they’re “borrowing” ideas.

Reactions: 6
I think I’ve come to a conclusion that the most annoying thing about her is captioning her stories “[my own brand]”. I hateeee it so. She’s so cringe it’s beyond lol Also, they’re not even nice! I checked the website and the prices were 😳

I think I’ve come to a conclusion that the most annoying thing about her is captioning her stories “[my own brand]”. I hateeee it so. She’s so cringe it’s beyond lol Also, they’re not even nice! I checked the website and the prices were 😳
Haha it’s because a while back someone told her that to be an empowered female she should state more proudly that SWS is *her own brand*. So now her followers aren’t allowed to forget it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She should do some MDMA in Tenerife, maybe she’ll come to the realization that she’s been insufferable knob most of her life 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I saw this back then and thought... hang on, why is she wearing the same exact style shorts from another brand when they have their own at SWS coming?! 🤔 Not surprised they’re “borrowing” ideas.
If it was the other way round, she would be furiously tagging them and asking her followers for help a la M&S

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen that Zanna makes an appearence on Lydia Elise Millen’s ‘foraging’ vlog:

At the end Lydia does a tour of Zanna‘s dressing room, films her designer bags and says ‘this is the part Zanna doesn’t show on her vlogs.’ It Zanna’s duplicity that grates me so much

Has anyone seen that Zanna makes an appearence on Lydia Elise Millen’s ‘foraging’ vlog.

At the end Lydia does a tour of Zanna‘s dressing room, films her designer bags and says ‘this is the part Zanna doesn’t show on her vlogs.’ It Zanna’s duplicity that grates me so much

It’s actually this vlog.. oops

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen that Zanna makes an appearence on Lydia Elise Millen’s ‘foraging’ vlog:

I see Melanie Murphy has commented on that video with 'Aww I LOVE ZANNA TOO she's just wonderful and the exact same IRL! <3 Loved seeing you two together! xxx' Sounds fake af :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Lydia said about getting a professional organizer in to do her pantry. I mentioned it a while ago but I wonder if she'll get Dilly in, she does Rhi, Alice Livings and some other influencers

Reactions: 1
LOL Lydia babes don't say to Zanna that she could add a little summer house in the garden. Because she will. And then panel it all up.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.