Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see someone on the comments on her latest post has recommended to visit the very town that I live in I’m torn. Do I avoid it and therefore avoid her or do I hang around town on the off chance she’ll show up and stalk her to see if she is still as hideous when the camera is turned off. Dilemma!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see someone on the comments on her latest post has recommended to visit the very town that I live in I’m torn. Do I avoid it and therefore avoid her or do I hang around town on the off chance she’ll show up and stalk her to see if she is still as hideous when the camera is turned off. Dilemma!!!
Definitely stalk. Please and thank you.
Edited: Is it a town starting with a C? If yes, it's absolutely gorgeous and you're lucky!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yes it does begin with C and yes I admit I’ve been very lucky to have grown up there.
I’m finding her trip very random so far. No disrespect to anyone from ystradgynlais but it’s not the first place that springs to mind for a visit. And I’m sure they are loving her random shouts of ‘wales you are so cute’. Oh pipe down zanna you patronising twit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh, I think Wales is cute (but many other things too) but my bf and me have been going for years, out of choice, not because global pandemic made us. If it's not too off topic, once Zambia leaves Wales behind, would you mind recommending a few places to visit? We did bits and bobs over the years but it's always nice to get ideas from someone local. Diolch! :giggle:

Reactions: 7
Oh, I think Wales is cute (but many other things too) but my bf and me have been going for years, out of choice, not because global pandemic made us. If it's not too off topic, once Zambia leaves Wales behind, would you mind recommending a few places to visit? We did bits and bobs over the years but it's always nice to get ideas from someone local. Diolch! :giggle:
Of course. Just as soon as Z crosses back over the border!!!! Don’t want to be giving her any ideas!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Is she an ambassador for Monster energy drinks? The thought of drinking that first thing in the morning makes me want to barf.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watched her latest video... seems there's an undisclosed aff link for her (£130 :oops:) top. It's all very well buying sustainable but most people can't afford that. Plus - what's even better than buying from sustainable brands is just not buying more things you don't need, Zanna. Also, can't believe I only just found out Ant has a twin!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her latest vlog is just random and cringeworthy. She keeps talking over Ant and tries to portray herself as some kind of eccentric and flamboyant person. She would let her kids paint on the wall, jumps on the bouncy castle, speaks to strangers, dances on tables... Give me a break Zambia! You just sound like an overhyped immature moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who’s keeping the running tally on the chairs? Add on 8 from the new set in the garden! Thank god they’ve got that, I was worried they’d have to sit on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who’s keeping the running tally on the chairs? Add on 8 from the new set in the garden! Thank god they’ve got that, I was worried they’d have to sit on the floor
The garden set would look nice if it was slightly smaller - I didn't see if it was extendable table but I just feel the size of it is obscene as usually it would just be the two of them. Why not have it as a four-seater and have some kind of detachable or extendable element for occasions when more people are over. It's just so big - like something on top of the beanstalk (but I mean, Zanna is 6ft2 which makes her a giant don't you know).

Reactions: 3
35F27177-1208-4846-9EA4-C6CF37498DD5.png

Someone’s been topping up the Botox. She just doesn’t look like zanna at all anymore. Either that or it’s a crazy filter. Either way I find it sad that she’s that unhappy with her appearance she’s had to alter her face that much.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 659073
Someone’s been topping up the Botox. She just doesn’t look like zanna at all anymore. Either that or it’s a crazy filter. Either way I find it sad that she’s that unhappy with her appearance she’s had to alter her face that much.
It's also a bit sad in that clip that she only just realised a weekend in (one part of) Wales is too short and needs to go back and explore. Bit like only realising how great the Lake District is since becoming a "hiker" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.