Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I can't believe that guy's comment triggered her so much she not only did a story about it but days later a whole post! Her ego is so unbelievable fragile.

Also your tattoos are tit hun, soz x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha I can't believe that guy's comment triggered her so much she not only did a story about it but days later a whole post! Her ego is so unbelievable fragile.

Also your tattoos are tit hun, soz x
I genuinely don't believe colin exists.... made up for content purposes I imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her tattoo post makes it seem like she has full sleeves and a teardrop tattoo. Love you have about 4 minimalist tattoos which will not change how people see you and if you ever applied to a job (ha!) nobody would think you look unprofessional

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her tattoo post makes it seem like she has full sleeves and a teardrop tattoo. Love you have about 4 minimalist tattoos which will not change how people see you and if you ever applied to a job (ha!) nobody would think you look unprofessional
Lol she’s sooo embarrassing. Jumping on every bandwagon going. Poor me, I’m abused constantly due to my height, my crazy huge tattoos and my disability (bowel surgery 4 years ago)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh christ - the colin photo. I'm going to call bullshit.
Yes - it didn’t upset her - so much that days later she’s still thinking about it and even composed a post on it. Also - Tally’s comment - your tattoos are so tasteful - read ‘dull’ - and cannot unsee the grumpy old man/mountains 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine letting a comment get to you that much you have to post about it to get sympathy from your paid for followers. Colin living rent free in her head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"I'm feeling poorly but you can't accuse me of being a spreader over the last few days because I've done loads of tests, like really really lots, and I even used some from when I couldn't go on a jet set international trip 😔, AND I've had to cancel another trip too. On top of this, a made up man called Colin someone is being mean about my inkings. FEEL SORRY FOR ME, DAMMIT!"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if she’s going admit to having covid even if she did have a positive test. She knows she’s ignored guidelines from day one. I’m surprised she hasn’t caught it sooner to be honest!!

Reactions: 11
Yep, my mum still believes that, along with the idea that it's the sea breeze that can burn you 😁

She's doing an ask me anything again today - obviously time for a block and cull fest!
Thought you meant your mum there at first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone at work said they didn’t like my piercing. Let me go make a post about it and ask / beg all my relatives to comment xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It doesn’t bother her at all, clearly! 😂

eff you Colin my tattoos have meaning waaahhhh. Bore off Zanzibar.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she offended by being called beautiful? And I imagine there are lots of replies to this post saying that they love her tattoos - is that shocking too? Or is it only shocking when someone doesn't agree with her opinion?

Honestly, why can't she just accept that some people don't like tattoos. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.