Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don't believe colin exists.... made up for content purposes I imagine
Why would she ask his name anyways / why would he say it? He was a "random".

Did it go something like "Hi, I'm Colin, you look great but I hate your tattoos".... Or did Zanna say "thanks for the comments, what's your name please?" 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ absolute bullshit xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Did it go something like "Hi, I'm Colin, you look great but I hate your tattoos".... Or did Zanna say "thanks for the comments, what's your name please?" 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ absolute bullshit xx
I think she knew his name from his Instagram handle? I'm sure it was in his @ when she put the screenshot of it up x

Reactions: 5

Also she loves usually screenshotting comments to share for content purposes.... let's see it then Zanna. Tbf, I wouldn't put it past her to recreate it like she does with her "ask my anything" posts.....what fakery.

I think she knew his name from his Instagram handle? I'm sure it was in his @ when she put the screenshot of it up x
i don't think i ever saw this screenshot!? did anyone else?

Reactions: 1
I personally don’t like her tattoos. Doesn’t mean my opinion is right, but I’m allowed to voice it. Yea, I’m sick of men (and women) commenting on women’s bodies, but I’m also sick of influencers getting on their high horse because someone doesn’t like something about them, their product, their style etc.

Am I supposed to think influencers sit there all day not commenting on how disappointing a TV show or book ending was, or the material of the dress they ordered online, or how their neighbour pissed them off with the lawn mower at 6am etc?

They will say ‘find someone else to watch if you don’t like xxx’, but the thing they forget is that they put it online for everyone’s consumption. For example, I am allowed to enjoy Line of Duty but be furious with the final episode (if you know, you know!)

Dunno if I’m right, but how I’m feeling right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i don't think i ever saw this screenshot!? did anyone else?
Yep she screenshot his message then on the next story it was explaining the meaning on the mountain tattoos. That’s where the conversation here about the mountains looking like a grumpy man came from 🙂

Obviously she's been very quiet because she's ill. Do we reckon she's got Covid?
Oh no. This is going to be as dramatic as her bloody bowel surgery if she does have Covid. Don’t you know that tall people get Covid worse than normal sized people? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Something is definitely up. This is a girl who posts a picture of her morning coffee and videos of birds singing in the garden.
Or do we think she actually didn't cancel the Snowdonia trip and is possibly spreading covid onto innocent Welsh and fellow tourists?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Something is definitely up. This is a girl who posts a picture of her morning coffee and videos of birds singing in the garden.
Or do we think she actually didn't cancel the Snowdonia trip and is possibly spreading covid onto innocent Welsh and fellow tourists?
Actually Zanna is so tall that her cough is above the heads of other people and therefore cannot spread COVID :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s posted on the Surrey Nest account.. she sounds a bit more nasal than usual tbf 😂
Also that garden furniture looks just like mine that I got from IKEA.. bet hers cost a lot more though!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t like that furniture.
Doesn’t match their ‘theme’.
Also- In other words- please will people send me more gifts!?
03AF270D-06AE-49F2-8F8F-015C8D35D478.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She and Lydia are such a strange match, I don't really see how they have much in common? I guess Zanna wants to cash in on her followers and Lydia has burned through most of her other influencer friends so she's what's left?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.