Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, other than apparently relax in her own, newly refurbished house… imagine having spent that much on it and then needing to go to a hotel an hour away for some “me time”. You can read a book in your living room hun.

I feel a bit sorry for her in a way… imagine being so unhappy with your own company that you need to feel like you’re always “doing something”. Like the idea of just being at home for one weekend on her own is too much for her…
I wonder if she needs to be out of the house this weekend for some reason? Maybe Ant is having a load of mates over 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Who filmed that granola reel for her, it's shaky AF! Looks really unprofessional, thank goodness it's her own brand, if it was a reputable brand I'd want my advertising spend back.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive just ordered a paint by numbers set and think this’ll do the trick — I need a “creative” outlet but I’m not actually creative and couldn’t paint a black line on a canvas if I tried. I hope that zanna can learn to be comfortable and okay with not always needing to do something and get out of her toxic productivity loop.
I really enjoyed doing embroidery kits over the lockdowns! I found it really difficult to just sit inside looking at screens all day everyday so needed something that required me to focus. There are some cute shops on Etsy that sell kits.

Felting and crochet might be fun too! Hope you enjoy your summer hols 😊

Reactions: 5
Who filmed that granola reel for her, it's shaky AF! Looks really unprofessional, thank goodness it's her own brand, if it was a reputable brand I'd want my advertising spend back.
Came here to say this! I feel like I got motion sickness watching it.

Also her swipe up links don't go to each individual product. First you have to click through her website to here: https://ambassadorfoods.com/collections/cereal which include granolas that don't have her name on. Bloody amateur hour at the van Dijk residence

• Wow
Thank goodness Zanna was here to show us how to eat granola, otherwise I would just be staring at the box wondering what the hell to do with it :rolleyes:

Felt a bit ill looking at that green sludge she called a smoothie :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Balls, there’s my plans for a new mattress down the toilet. I now refuse to even think about an Emma now they have gifted that blagger. And what a shite review. Tells me nothing!

anyone have any mattress recommendations????
duck. Was going to buy one of these. Are their competitors (Simba etc) as good?

duck. Was going to buy one of these. Are their competitors (Simba etc) as good?
edit- have now read the entire thread and seen recommendations!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Chop chop everyone, Zanna needs a hygienist appointment and God forbid she waits for something...

Reactions: 4
What an entitled twit. Can’t she book an appointment and wait like the rest of us?! What’s wrong with her Harley street pal? Or is she just blagging free treatment!

• Wow
Came here to say this! I feel like I got motion sickness watching it.

Also her swipe up links don't go to each individual product. First you have to click through her website to here: https://ambassadorfoods.com/collections/cereal which include granolas that don't have her name on. Bloody amateur hour at the van Dijk residence
the funniest thing is she has 384k followers, and this post has 1324 likes and wait for it... 1 comment. Great engagement Zanna

I’m definitely not one to say Zanna is in touch with the people (she’s not) but to defend all plants slightly £60 for two people for 6 or their meals for the week is pretty close to the average spend according to Eat Well For Less. That said, I’ve never bought them so they might be properly tit 😂 And I feel like it’s the type of product someone like Zanna buys to post on Instagram to show they’re just normal people and eat ready meals too… like they are “cheat meals”.
Let's be real. She only eats them/pretends to because she's getting paid to do the ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an entitled twit. Can’t she book an appointment and wait like the rest of us?! What’s wrong with her Harley street pal? Or is she just blagging free treatment!
She's deleted it now. Hopefully someone told her to find her own appointments.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m definitely not one to say Zanna is in touch with the people (she’s not) but to defend all plants slightly £60 for two people for 6 or their meals for the week is pretty close to the average spend according to Eat Well For Less. That said, I’ve never bought them so they might be properly tit 😂 And I feel like it’s the type of product someone like Zanna buys to post on Instagram to show they’re just normal people and eat ready meals too… like they are “cheat meals”.
They’re properly tit…tiny little meals, more like a side dish and not particularly tasty either. Probably cost less than £10 to buy the amount of veg in the meals we bought

• Wow
She would’ve been way better off using a tripod. None of the shots have any action/motion or transition in them, absolutely no need for a handheld filming 🤷🏻‍♀️ But ey, she’s the pro, that’s her job!!!

Thank goodness Zanna was here to show us how to eat granola, otherwise I would just be staring at the box wondering what the hell to do with it :rolleyes:

Felt a bit ill looking at that green sludge she called a smoothie :sick:
How does the breakfast bowl differ from the smoothie bowl?! 🤔

Reactions: 4
1430 likes for that granola post. That’s about .5% of her total followers. Amazing engagement! I can only assume the rest are reading this or are bots she paid for! Sad times

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So, she’s been on 6 UK breaks, lost her money on a trip to Croatia, going away on another UK break this weekend and is now asking for recommendations for Tenerife…

Looking forward to the next money saving tips from my fave finance #GirlBoss xoxo

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Damn, forgot to film myself typing at my desk when I got up early this morning. How will everyone know that I'm better than them now???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does Zanna think she’s the only person in the world to have life admin to do?! Does she want a medal?

Reactions: 12
Imagine having the luxury to dedicate a whole day to life admin and not fitting it in with the rest of your life like the rest of us.

Reactions: 17
Imagine having the luxury to dedicate a whole day to life admin and not fitting it in with the rest of your life like the rest of us.
A weekday to boot. I normally have to use part of my weekend for "life admin" which means my "rest time" goes to stuff that's not at all relaxing. But boohoo. Zanny has to do life admin on a Friday.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.