Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked me for asking where her mask was, rubbing my hands with glee she can’t go on another trip and pollute the earth

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm blocked so I don't know what's happening. Is he not in stories recently?
I think the last time he was seen was when her parents were visiting (24th July). I suppose he could be on a holiday with his mates, which could explain why Zanna is doing a lot of stuff without him

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think the last time he was seen was when her parents were visiting (24th July). I suppose he could be on a holiday with his mates, which could explain why Zanna is doing a lot of stuff without him

Maybe he doesn't want to be on her social media so much? Or could be work or family issues, when she went on a recent trip, she said he didn't go for personal reasons

Reactions: 7
Well, it would seem he's not around if she got a lie in and she said she didn't know what she was going to do, with her trip being cancelled. I don't think she'd be so chirpy if he'd left.

Reactions: 3
I think it would be devastating to her entire career and life if (when?) he decides to leave her. Someone on an earlier thread said the house is 100% in his name, and I’m sure he’s footing the bill for most of the shelf-dressing and paneling too. And someone also showed her statements and she made 300,000 last year (I think in profits, I don’t remember). 300,000 is way more than enough for someone not like Zanna.
I think if they did break up, she’d go move in with her parents for a while until she gets an apartment again. I do worry for her if they break up since all of her eggs are in the Ant will support me basket and that’s a bad place to be in, especially for a female finances (sic) such as she.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Arrghhh, I can't stop cringing and eye rolling and my toes may never uncurl from 2nd hand embarrassment.
This woman is so over indulged, immature and spoilt. From prancing around filming reels like a bored 12 year old in her ridiculously enormous house (that she is needlessly ripping apart) to preaching about women and savings (whilst being funded by her banker boyfriend) to plagiarising content for travel blogs and then boo hooing because she's lost money by booking a trip during a pandemic...I could go on but I appreciate that makes me as boring as her. Apologies, but christ alive, she is infuriating.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
A few points today - considering she is a "travel blogger/grammer" why the hell does she not know about travel insurance - surely she has a yearly one that covers her business / lifestyle trips and she is up on all the restrictions etc as this is her job apparently !
Can she stop saying "test and trace" its TRACK & TRACE" ZAMBIA !! stop repeatedly saying the wrong info !
I find it strange her parents seemed to stay for 1 maybe 2 nights after not seeing them for so long - at least the gift "main" guest room was gifted/completed on time !
And yes Ant - where is he !?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't believe she's flogging LEATHER boots that RRP for £895 via someone else's insta.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Balls, there’s my plans for a new mattress down the toilet. I now refuse to even think about an Emma now they have gifted that blagger. And what a shite review. Tells me nothing!

anyone have any mattress recommendations????
i work with them - i think they're quite overpriced for what they are - the pillows are literally bits of foam put together.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Well she’s going away again this weekend on her own. All very weird. He must be away with work/mates. Odd and not like her not to mention it though.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think it's make it or break it time soon. He clearly wants kids, she's undecided. They have the perfect environment for raising kids.

I do find it weird that they have been together for so long and he hasn't popped the question.

Reactions: 6
I think it's make it or break it time soon. He clearly wants kids, she's undecided. They have the perfect environment for raising kids.

I do find it weird that they have been together for so long and he hasn't popped the question.
Not forgetting the account she follows where they post suggestions on how to propose for the gram - cant remember it's name - it was previously posted !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still don't understand why she doesn't go to Croatia on her own?

And talking about 'treating herself' to a weekend away - but she's been on holiday almost non-stop for the past few months.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.