Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait… so she was going on holiday this weekend on a plane, and then she’s going on holiday next weekend on a plane…? Is she for real with her “eco” swimwear collection…? How does she have any followers? I don’t understand

Reactions: 21
Wait… so she was going on holiday this weekend on a plane, and then she’s going on holiday next weekend on a plane…? Is she for real with her “eco” swimwear collection…? How does she have any followers? I don’t understand
It's mostly bots and people hate watching, me thinks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And in a few weeks she will be crying cause she’s so busy or talking about saving the environment. She’s a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't begin to fathom the thought process that must go on in that soulless house of theirs.
"I need content. Ant, what can I post about?"
"Erm, how about being tall? That's always a good one and you haven't mentioned it for 3 days! You can stand in my our kitchen wearing heels and lip sync to something whilst looking like a super boss babe!"
"Thanks Ant you wonderful human!"
Pats Ant on the head and rushes off to humiliate herself.
Fin

• Haha
Reactions: 24
then there's the Amazon affiliate links and her consumerism obsession. I don't know anyone else with so much clothes

Reactions: 10
I think it's make it or break it time soon. He clearly wants kids, she's undecided. They have the perfect environment for raising kids.

I do find it weird that they have been together for so long and he hasn't popped the question.
How do you know Ant clearly wants kids?

She’s posted another ‘I’m so tall but watch me wear heels’ reel

I can’t 😂😭 Zanna, hun….not only are you killing the planet with all your flights, you are killing my soul with your lack of original content.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry she has really rattled me this week
You and me both. I didn’t mind her until she started posting tit about finance.I can’t understand how she has fans. How can people not see how ridiculous she is?! 8 holidays/breaks in almost as many weeks yet thinks she’s in a position to advise people on how to look after their money… it actually makes me angry.

Does she not realise that the amount she goes away, the amount she spends on her house, going to London for expensive gym classes etc etc etc all advertises a lifestyle which is bleeping EXPENSIVE!! She’s an influencer, she knows her actions influence people. If she actually wanted to help people with their money she needs to stop perpetuating a completely unobtainable lifestyle. GAH!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You and me both. I didn’t mind her until she started posting tit about finance.I can’t understand how she has fans. How can people not see how ridiculous she is?! 8 holidays/breaks in almost as many weeks yet thinks she’s in a position to advise people on how to look after their money… it actually makes me angry.

Does she not realise that the amount she goes away, the amount she spends on her house, going to London for expensive gym classes etc etc etc all advertises a lifestyle which is bleeping EXPENSIVE!! She’s an influencer, she knows her actions influence people. If she actually wanted to help people with their money she needs to stop perpetuating a completely unobtainable lifestyle. GAH!!
Well said

Reactions: 1
Sorry but besides this being the 638th time she’s posted a sodding reel about her height, what does this have to do with interiors? Why is it being shared on her house account???
Zanna. No. One. Cares. That. You. Wear. Heels. No. One. Not. Ever. Cares. About. You. Your Heels. Your Height. Or you. NO ONE!

YOU are the one who is constantly bringing this up and it’s getting to the point where it’s a little pathological. Babes. You need help.

Reactions: 15
Sorry but besides this being the 638th time she’s posted a sodding reel about her height, what does this have to do with interiors? Why is it being shared on her house account???
For those who are only blocked on the main one?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Zanna. No. One. Cares. That. You. Wear. Heels. No. One. Not. Ever. Cares. About. You. Your Heels. Your Height. Or you. NO ONE!

YOU are the one who is constantly bringing this up and it’s getting to the point where it’s a little pathological. Babes. You need help.
When you’ve got a complete absence of personality you’ve got to fill it with something. And in her case, that’s ‘existing while slightly taller than average’

Reactions: 7
‘Not bothered about my height’ but gonna post 45 reels a month about ‘when people say i can’t wear heels’ 🤥 🥴

She defo only does it hoping that someone with a following as big as mrs hinch will share so she’ll gain a couple of extra followers… for a couple of days before they realise she is a melt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the actual duck is Zanna’s feed these days... From one cancelled/freshly booked trip to another and then another, and I’ve lost count! 🤯

Oh, and the faces and gestures she pulls all throughout her talking... Like, are you broken, dear? Do you need a reboot?!

I know it’s been said many times here, but she indeed is insufferable. And I’m not even going to mention her inventing being tall as an identity...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.