Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but that sink in the downstairs bathroom... are you meant to wash one finger at a time in that thing? Those panels are going to be watermarked in no time with all the water flying everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but that sink in the downstairs bathroom... are you meant to wash one finger at a time in that thing? Those panels are going to be watermarked in no time with all the water flying everywhere
You mean the one she insists on calling the cloakroom? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks to Zanna’s thread & the language I’ve learned and used here, I’ve taught my family in America the meaning of bellend.

I guess she truly is an influencer.
I can’t wake up any earlier, but I sure as tit can use bellend correctly. Thanks, Zambo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The recent “I’m going on holiday, guess where” - genuinely, nobody gives a duck.
I also never noticed how annoying her voice was until recently - mainly because I rarely listen to her.

But I am LOVING this how to get up early and be productive and writing everything on a go do list. I 100% need a to do list and to check off waking up as my number one, damn I feel productive already. “Go downstairs, make breakfast, drink coffee” - tit, I’ve done 4 things! Omg I forgot to add breathe, that’s now 5! Wow I deserve a nap.

Thanks to Zanna’s thread & the language I’ve learned and used here, I’ve taught my family in America the meaning of bellend.

I guess she truly is an influencer.
I can’t wake up any earlier, but I sure as tit can use bellend correctly. Thanks, Zambo.
hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha you deserve more than a like for this. This is by far my favourite comment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg thank you so much Zambia for the heads up that you're going to be offline tomorrow, otherwise I would have been fretting all day wondering where you are.

Honestly who does she think she is :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'll just leave it here.
Now it's: new nose, new brows, new everything
Screenshot_20210729-130609.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She says she'll share details of the place she's staying after the trip but again, I've already found it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She says she'll share details of the place she's staying after the trip but again, I've already found it 🤣
I never understand why influencers do this. Just post the pictures and details when you’ve left already 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Does she think she’s Beyoncé and will have thousands of fans beating down the door if they find out where she is?! She should just mention it all when she’s back if she’s that concerned

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not Zanna swimming in the tarn were my grandparent's ashes are scattered (obviously there are probably ashes everywhere, but it just feels weird to me personally!)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It makes me sad for her that she goes to somewhere as beautiful as the lakes and sees it as an opportunity for self promotion, not as an escape from the day to day. She’s literally gone on a hike with a photographer to get shots of herself, not just for the sheer joy of escaping into nature.

edited: spelling

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.