Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole blog post should basically just say; "My boyfriend, who by the way pays for everything, has to get up to go to work. And after that I can't get back to sleep"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The whole blog post should basically just say; "My boyfriend, who by the way pays for everything, has to get up to go to work. And after that I can't get back to sleep"
100% this! She is always trying to convince everyone, herself included, that she is too busy and important with her "job" to sleep like a regular person. Face facts, Zanna, you do not work, you lend your name to anyone who will pay for it and prance around taking photos of yourself. That is not working.

Reactions: 11
As someone who has chronic insomnia, her thoughts on sleep are insidious. Essentially, she’s glamorizing the ill-effects of too little sleep and reinforcing the toxic culture around business, work-ethic, and valorizing lack of sleep.
Sleep is so deeply important and every body requires a different amount of sleep.
And finally, those are the most banal tips fir waking up early that I have ever seen. Google how to wake up early, and every single one of her tips will show up.

goodness, I can’t decide if she’s more boring or more dim.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have a few thoughts on this. First, and this might not apply to a whole ton of people but even if I wanted to go to bed at 9pm sharp, I'm a student so I have to spend most evenings and nights working on whatever paper is due. I work for a business during the day so there's zero chance I'll make it to bed before midnight. She's so far from reality imo. Blasting yourself with water first thing in the morning doesn't seem like a relaxing way to start in the day tbh and if you need to waterboard yourself to stay away, you might not actually be a morning person? WHY force yourself out of bed at the buttcrack of dawn if you don't have to? Just get up an hour or two later, it's still quite early and your natural rhythm doesn't go to tit?
bleeping performative busy-ness. She wrote that for people like her who don't have jobs, families or any other commitments and make tons of money posting themselves swanning round their house half naked.
This killed me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Cheeky little photoshoot so she has pictures to use with her copy-paste blog posts?
1627494695481.png

I actually don't hate the guest bedroom. I could have my bedroom decorated like this (if it was bigger and we weren't renting 😅)

Reactions: 5
Same I do like the guest room! I really like the master bedroom and living room too 😒 minus the panelling obvi.

I think the grey skirting against a paler wall looks good but think it could look dated quickly!? Was going to do it myself in my hallway but couldn’t be bothered to paint the skirting AND doors and refuse to pay someone to do it for me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Same I do like the guest room! I really like the master bedroom and living room too 😒 minus the panelling obvi.

I think the grey skirting against a paler wall looks good but think it could look dated quickly!? Was going to do it myself in my hallway but couldn’t be bothered to paint the skirting AND doors and refuse to pay someone to do it for me 🤣
Will probably date but it's easy to repaint in white or more fashionable colour

I reckon she loves us all talking about her on here, increases her visibility online. The best thing to do is dm the brands she works with and tell them how unrelatable she is and they'll stop working with her. Then I guess she will need to find a real job

OMG She's catching a flight.

I reckon she loves us all talking about her on here, increases her visibility online. The best thing to do is dm the brands she works with and tell them how unrelatable she is and they'll stop working with her. Then I guess she will need to find a real job
Nah, she'll just buy some more fake accounts to keep her numbers up, while she reconsiders the whole having children thing, so Ant will bankroll her forever.

Reactions: 5
I don’t like anything about her house. I personally find it soulless and bland.

I don’t give a duck where you’re flying to. Maybe don’t come back?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Go to bed at 9pm, mess up your bed, blast yourself with water in the morning….ok but why?? 😂 literally no reason for her to get up at 5.30am

Yeah there is no need at all unless you naturally wake up early or have reasons to be up like work, kids etc. As long as you’re getting enough (if you can) sleep it doesn’t bleeping matter. It doesn’t make you better than late risers Zanna!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know where she's flying to but I do know it will probably have a gifted element to it 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Sorry but is she for real? Is this satire? 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 683692
This feels like an article I’d have read in Mizz magazine when I was at school. Basic AF.

I thought it was a myth that everyone needs 8 hours anyway? A link to whatever she read, that said 8 hours is recommended, wouldn’t have gone amiss (or just a reference to a study. Anything). She’s so lazy with everything she does work wise, I honestly don’t know how she makes money still.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s so lazy with everything she does work wise, I honestly don’t know how she makes money still.
She’s pretty, tall, thin, white, all things advertisers like. It’s that simple. They don’t care that she’s a terrible writer, that she’s ditched her eco credentials, or that she’s as grabby AF. She looks good in front of a camera.

Reactions: 16
She’s pretty, tall, thin, white, all things advertisers like. It’s that simple. They don’t care that she’s a terrible writer, that she’s ditched her eco credentials, or that she’s as grabby AF. She looks good in front of a camera.
Is she tall? I don’t think she likes to mention that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm actually surprised that she hasn't booked anything sooner, it does seem like she was waiting to be double jabbed before she booked anywhere. Why the change of heart from last year though? She didn't give two thoughts of hopping around Europe and the Maldives in the middle of a pandemic at which point no vaccines were on the horizon.

Side note, some people I know went to Portugal a few weeks back and all their PCR testing cost an additional £750 on top of their holiday 🤯 that is literally more than my budget for an entire holiday 🤣 travelling is only an option for the wealthy right now

This is why we’re not going away, can’t afford the ridic cost of the testing on top 😂
Absolutely! And I can't afford the risk of booking a country that might go from green to amber as I won't get paid for the quarantine period (even though I *can* work from home the company policy is I would have to take unpaid leave to quarantine)

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.