Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Plus, why would you BUY a pair of boots that don't fit and not return them when they'reTHAT price?! Clearly selling her freebies 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry that was what I meant. I wouldn't even keep a £5 pair of shoes if they didn't fit me, I'd return them.

Reactions: 4
Sorry that was what I meant. I wouldn't even keep a £5 pair of shoes if they didn't fit me, I'd return them.
She probably did a Monica - bought expensive boots and then just couldn’t wear them because they hurt too much 😂 - once you’re wear them outside, you can’t return them!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She probably did a Monica - bought expensive boots and then just couldn’t wear them because they hurt too much 😂 - once you’re wear them outside, you can’t return them!
Hopefully they’re not full of her blood like Monica’s 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’m so confused about her nose. She’s definitely done something (I’ve deep dived into this before because her old nose looked similar to my nose so I felt sad she changed it) but I can’t tell if it is liquid rhinoplasty or actual rhinoplasty. The bottom just doesn’t look right - it suits her former aqualine nose which leads me to believe it’s liquid rhinoplasty. If it was surgery I think she would have had that part corrected.

• Wow
I’m so confused about her nose. She’s definitely done something (I’ve deep dived into this before because her old nose looked similar to my nose so I felt sad she changed it) but I can’t tell if it is liquid rhinoplasty or actual rhinoplasty. The bottom just doesn’t look right - it suits her former aqualine nose which leads me to believe it’s liquid rhinoplasty. If it was surgery I think she would have had that part corrected.
I think a tattler needs to get in on her next "hike" and ask her these questions in person - she can't block/delete anyone then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think a tattler needs to get in on her next "hike" and ask her these questions in person - she can't block/delete anyone then!!
LOL would you seriously ask someone that? Not just Zanna but anyone? We all like to make fun of her lies and copy-and-paste content and general greediness, but asking something like this in person would be a bit rude, no?

• Haha
LOL would you seriously ask someone that? Not just Zanna but anyone? We all like to make fun of her lies and copy-and-paste content and general greediness, but asking something like this in person would be a bit rude, no?
Hopefully not, I was joking!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's OK guys, she is now fully vaccinated!. I'm relieved that covid barely dented any of her plans and now she can roam around freely...just as she has done for the past 16 months 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It's OK guys, she is now fully vaccinated!. I'm relieved that covid barely dented any of her plans and now she can roam around freely...just as she has done for the past 16 months 🙄
How did she get this so quick? I’m four years older than her in the same area and mine is a week away. Bet she paid to skip the queue somehow

Reactions: 6
How did she get this so quick? I’m four years older than her in the same area and mine is a week away. Bet she paid to skip the queue somehow
I don't think you can - legally. I am 35 and was able to move my second vacc by 3 weeks but couldn't do any quicker than that so I would like to know how she managed to move hers. I think you can only re-book the 2nd dose (like I did) as long as there is 8 weeks between 1st and 2nd but if it hasn't been 8 weeks for me and I am older than her so how the heck did she manage with hers? :mad:
I believe even walk-in vaccination centres require people to have the 8 weeks in-between doses, unless she had a tip-off from a centre towards the end of day when they would just jab anyone so they don't waste the vaccines.

Edited to add.
duck off you smug bugger.
Very well done for vaccination now after you bent and broke rules as you went along 😬
Screenshot_20210719-170210.png

She mentioned she was getting it soon and I think it's absolute bullshit. I am also 35, have been working in schools throughout the pandemic and have managed to bring mine forward to Saturday which is exactly 8 weeks. How did she manage to get both before me, when arguably she doesn't have to be out of the house being in a room with 150+ different people everyday 🤷‍♀️ but of course she is 😜

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
There are walk-in centres explicitly stating they’re giving second jab four weeks after the first, with a verbal disclaimer that it may not be effective. I suspect she went to one of those (I did because I didn’t want to be forced back to the office without it!).

Secretly hope borders shut again and no quarantine for vaccinated people is reinstated just before she’s due for whatever holiday she has probably booked 😋 (but hoping that anyone here with a holiday still gets to go!) x

Reactions: 3
I know it might encourage other people to get the vaccine by sharing you getting yours on social media, but I can't imagine saying to the vaccinator - hang on a minute I need to video this. 🥴

(The clinic I've helped out at has signs up saying no photos or videos allowed)

In fairness, I have friends younger than me who got their first jabs well before I was able to book, in and out of London, and my area has had walk-in places dotted around for a few weeks now, urging everyone to go.

Reactions: 8
I’d bet my house that she’ll be off on a plane to a beach in Europe I’m exactly 2 weeks or later x

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.