Zanna van Dijk #10 wicker baskets galore, the BlandNest ain't done yet ol JoJo's got more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha omg. She literally won’t fork out for a table and chairs as she’s waiting for a free set. What the actual hell.
They have been to their local garden centre to have a look but garden furniture is expensive (duh) so they didn't want to make a decision on the spot. This is coming from people who spent 1.5 million pounds on a house :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
They have been to their local garden centre to have a look but garden furniture is expensive (duh) so they didn't want to make a decision on the spot. This is coming from people who spent 1.5 million pounds on a house :rolleyes:
and £300 on 1 plant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
and £300 on 1 plant 😂
I’ve just googled and there are LITERALLY HUNDREDS of mid range sets available now for £500-£600. One site with a 20% off code available too. There you go Zanzipan I’ve saved you a tough afternoon and scored you a bargain

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I use symprove - it’s really not that bad. She’s such a child.
Especially as there’s a flavoured one....I used to use it but I got p’d off with them constantly giving to influencers who show it once then never use it, when I cancelled I told them that was the reason and their response was we need to get our product out there. I replied if it was as good as they claim they wouldn’t need to. Didn’t get a reply to that. I have noticed no difference since I stopped so that’s saved me £50 a month....

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Amazing tips from Zanna in most recent video....
  • Drink water
  • Go for a walk
  • "If you're looking for garden furniture, go to your local garden centre" - yeah, no f tit mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve just googled and there are LITERALLY HUNDREDS of mid range sets available now for £500-£600. One site with a 20% off code available too. There you go Zanzipan I’ve saved you a tough afternoon and scored you a bargain
I need some garden furniture, what’s the 20% off code?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So annoyed at the Gov and BEIS for choosing her to promote for international women’s day. Hope for love of god they didn’t pay her, I’m a civil servant so can’t but recommend someone doing an FOI just incase. Thousands of truly self made hard working women in business in the UK who should have been showcased, why choose Zambia

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
So annoyed at the Gov and BEIS for choosing her to promote for international women’s day. Hope for love of god they didn’t pay her, I’m a civil servant so can’t but recommend someone doing an FOI just incase. Thousands of truly self made hard working women in business in the UK who should have been showcased, why choose Zambia
I would be p’d off in a time when nurses are looking at a 1% pay rise and other government workers a pay freeze of any taxpayers money has gone to her....same boat as you I can’t put a request in but would love if someone else did....

• Sad
Reactions: 9
and we know she's going milk it and to rub it in our faces every minute of the day.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
she’s turning into Tallila...the dancing before a gym workout just doesn’t work for her

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.