Zanna van Dijk #10 wicker baskets galore, the BlandNest ain't done yet ol JoJo's got more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the point of having a poll if you are just going to block people who don’t give you the answer you want to hear? Absolutely ridiculous behaviour.
For engagement and also for the opportunity to purge the ungrateful trolls

Reactions: 5
I did click “I hate nature” but weirdly haven’t been blocked! It’s stupid because you could genuinely hate nature and/or just not want to see that content?! I do have a strong dislike to those leaf prints tbf...

However, I can kind of relate to tension and stress with house stuff going wrong - I had a lot of house drama in the summer (not renovations) and alongside my boyfriend working long hours it did cause tension between us as we were both stressed out. But I wouldn’t say our relationship is fragile because a few bickering arguments occurred 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
YOU DONT HAVE TO NAME EVERYTHING IN YOUR HOUSE. She’s literally 5 years old. Do we think she’s proud for getting into double figures with her threads? That’s actually quite a feat!
I totally agree with this. She’s very childlike. To put a psychological spin on it, I’d say she’s in the child ego state (displaying behaviours, thoughts and feelings learnt in childhood), rather than adult ego (living in the here and now, adjusted, rational).
I’m curious as to how she got like this, as it must be exhausting to go through life so maladjusted. Unless her online persona is just really, really badly cultivated?

Reactions: 15
So she doesn't lose followers when she blocks them, so sneaky! How do you unfollow someone who has blocked you though? I am glad I wasn't following her when I got blocked, because that'd really pee me off! 😂

Reactions: 6
Don't even get me started on the "our taste", fair enough, they're a couple, quite well established in their relationship, and bought the house together, but they're two separate people therefore can't have one taste?

Speaking of their taste though, it's so basic :rolleyes:
View attachment 466935
View attachment 466936
They didn't buy the house together
Ant bought the house solely in his own name
Zanna is not on the deeds of the house

Reactions: 13
If my child wrote that I’d be disappointed. Hopefully they’ll look up to someone with actual talent
The line "she also loves how everyone is unique"

But not unique in thought or opinion cause if you don't like nature you must be banned.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really feel for the current generation of kids if this is what they aspire to be 😞 and how does this child even follow Zanna?!

Reactions: 6
I really feel for the current generation of kids if this is what they aspire to be 😞 and how does this child even follow Zanna?!
I'm guessing they are related or the child of a friend.

It is very sad if a child's idea of someone to look up to is a stranger on the internet

Reactions: 5
Screenshot for the many who are blocked.

Relatively new here, Zanna's over the top faces, bragging and hypocrisy has been infiltrating my feed for months now. I googled 'Zanna van dijk annoying' to see if anyone else felt the same and now I'm here!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Screenshot for the many who are blocked.

Relatively new here, Zanna's over the top faces, bragging and hypocrisy has been infiltrating my feed for months now. I googled 'Zanna van dijk annoying' to see if anyone else felt the same and now I'm here!
lol I did the same except googled ‘Zanna van dijk Surrey house’ to find out if it’s actually in Surrey or basically still London, and it’s the latter. I stumbled across this forum and haven’t looked back since!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If my child wrote that I’d be disappointed. Hopefully they’ll look up to someone with actual talent
They forgot to mention her height!!!!!!😂. Do we know this is definitely written by a child. Sure the hand writing and grammar is child like but there’s no proof it’s by a child. Or have I missed something????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must be having her weekly offline day today, in other words breaking lockdown somewhere without documenting it

I watched that carrot cake oats reel. Do people really are so obsessed with putting protein powder in their food? Don't oats and yoghurt provide enough protein already?

Reactions: 11
She must be having her weekly offline day today, in other words breaking lockdown somewhere without documenting it

I watched that carrot cake oats reel. Do people really are so obsessed with putting protein powder in their food? Don't oats and yoghurt provide enough protein already?
People have been brain-washed into thinking they need to add protein powder/bars etc.

Reactions: 8
On the Surrey Nest account - Those pictures hanging in the stairwell look too low down to me. :unsure:

Reactions: 3
So she doesn't lose followers when she blocks them, so sneaky! How do you unfollow someone who has blocked you though? I am glad I wasn't following her when I got blocked, because that'd really pee me off! 😂
I queried this the other day, how sneaky...so she keeps her followers high by blocking people so they can’t unfollow?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.