Zaffron moon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me how Zaffron can afford to buy a flat with her partner. She is a student.is she using the donations from Jordan's death

Reactions: 2
Please tell me how Zaffron can afford to buy a flat with her partner. She is a student.is she using the donations from Jordan's death
My thoughts exactly 🤔🤔?? I’m still shocked that she has moved on so quickly. I know everyone is different and grieves differently but it seems like it has all moved very quick.

Does this girl do anything other then get drunk with her boyfriend?
By the looks of it thats all they do. I still can't understand how she is moving into that new house, yet when jordan died she was begging on justgiving page 🤷‍♀️
Also fathers day post she put up about daddy heaven/sky and am sure the little ones call this jimmy daddy now 🤦‍♀️ I find very strange how quickly she moved on and brought him into family home with them poors boys who has barely got over the shock of daddy being gone

Reactions: 4
She seems very happy tho. And he seems to have adapted to life with 3 boys.
Strikes me off why you would buy a flat thiugh with children? She’s a student. So wonder what Jimmy does

Yes I can’t understand why she would buy a flat with 3 boys? I can’t understand her moving on so quickly.. poor kids 😔

She seems to be going out shopping alot too, I wonder if she had money herself but when jordan passed made out she didnt have a penny. So everyone who donated money has gone towards her weekly nights out/shopping trips

I still don't understand how she bought this new flat with jimmy. Would love to hear what jordans family think aboit the whole situation, the boys being having to adapt to nrw man in their lives in

I still don't understand how she bought this new flat with jimmy. Would love to hear what jordans family think aboit the whole situation, the boys being having to adapt to nrw man in their lives in
Would Jordan of had life insurance maybe? Was her house she was in rented or bought? Jimmy defo has a good job though I reckon

Would Jordan of had life insurance maybe? Was her house she was in rented or bought? Jimmy defo has a good job though I reckon
the house is rented that she and the boys live in. I'm unsure whether she would get anyyhing from insurance as she wasn't next of kin or married. Its them poor boys I feel for, loosing their dad and within 6 months she got new man coming into the house at which point of trace of jordan was removed

• Sad
Anyone else thinking she may possibly be pregnant? I haven’t seen a post/story of her and Jimmy drinking for a while (unless I missed it), which is odd since that’s all her stories used to be.

• Wow