Zaffron moon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over it, When people break up it’s different but to lose someone, the relationship didn’t end, that’s how it’s a long process to get through,

I don’t know how anyone could meet anyone new this year with lockdown (not including people actively looking for someone online etc)

I hope the kids are doing ok

Reactions: 6
I've seen so many people starting new relationships this year and I'm like how?!?!?! We're in the middle of a bloody pandemic, how do you even date?!?!

Reactions: 5
Well I am beyond shocked I can't believe the change so suddenly I'm married have been with my other half for 17 years can't even imagine ever being with anyone let alone ever again let alone so soon

Reactions: 8
can't say I didn't see all of this coming 👀 my heart broke for her last year until I realised around a week after the death she'd plastered "our journey/life after loss/dealing w grief/single parent" etc all over her bio, she was a beg before the accident and it was obvious she was trying to gain followers off the back of it so I unfollowed, she came to mind before as it had been christmas etc so I checked her acc to see how her and the boys were doing, had a feeling she'd be w someone else before I typed her name into the search bar 🙃 can anyone give a lowdown of what happened regarding those stories abt Jordan's family/Logan airing dirty laundry lmao just being nosey as I've clearly missed a lot

Reactions: 2
I’m sure they had a go fund me after the accident too and she got nearly 10k as he didn’t have any life insurance x

If you type in zaffrons full name in fb there’s a lot of stuff that come up.. my guess is she knew this new guys and was speaking to him pretty quickly after Jordan passed. Some would say they were friends while Jordan was alive

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Jordan’s name is mills ive done some digging and Logan the oldest son has unfollowed his nan from Instagram

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don’t think they met before Jordan. If you look on Jimmy’s Instagram, his new post says they had their first date in August. So a long time after some of you are saying?

They both look really happy together. You never know when you will find love. I’m sure Zaffron wasn’t looking for it.

Hello zaffron 👋

Theres love hearts on his pics from zaffron that go back to june. So either stalking him or dating him 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
😂 I’m not Zaffron. I found this page when I was searching for her when she went off Instagram recently.

And hadn’t seen she had put hearts on one of his pics in June. Maybe that’s when they met / started chatting? Think she said she met him through friends once on a live. So summer makes sense with lockdowns being lifted. Don’t think he’d lie about when they had their first date in August🤷‍♀️

Jordan’s name is mills ive done some digging and Logan the oldest son has unfollowed his nan from Instagram
To loose their son is one thing... but to have his kids be turned from them is just awful 😔

😂 I’m not Zaffron. I found this page when I was searching for her when she went off Instagram recently.

And hadn’t seen she had put hearts on one of his pics in June. Maybe that’s when they met / started chatting? Think she said she met him through friends once on a live. So summer makes sense with lockdowns being lifted. Don’t think he’d lie about when they had their first date in August🤷‍♀️
Actually annoys me on here that as soon as someone doesn't follow the sheep... they are accused of being them. Everyone is entitled to their own view and opinions whether that be for or against the feed.

Reactions: 5
it was on the lives on holiday, I’m sure she said they’d been friends for a while
Maybe we’re both interpreting what she said differently 😅 I heard it as they had been seeing each other for a few months and they had met through friends. I guess only they know!

But from her Instagram before this, the grief felt very real to me. So meeting in the summer fits in with that.