Zaffron moon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s odd because I tried looking online on their local news and couldn’t find anything about the accident. I find it strange that if someone dies in a car accident and it isn’t reported in the local news.
has anyone else managed to find anything about it? All I know was there wasn’t another car involved.
I can’t imagine her lying & there’s really no need to go lurking 🥴

Reactions: 2
It’s odd because I tried looking online on their local news and couldn’t find anything about the accident. I find it strange that if someone dies in a car accident and it isn’t reported in the local news.
has anyone else managed to find anything about it? All I know was there wasn’t another car involved.
It was reported. Zaffron posted his surname once in a story (it was her college lanyard I think) so I googled his name and the date of accident. I can't remember his surname now though. I think she said he tried to swerve an animal and hit another car head on?? Its so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Ok so she posts pictures half naked by advertising a necklace but the pics dont even show the jewelry properly.

Reactions: 1
She seems very much one of the insta huns who if you don’t agree with her you’re a troll. I don’t think she should never of moved on, and I think having followed her from the beginning you could absolutely tell her grief in those early months was genuine, now though it almost seems like token grief? ‘I’m too sad to have a tree, but hang on, I’ve just been so sainos and got some Xmas bits, look at these guysssssssssss how lovely guyssssss’ I’m just not here for it. I don’t agree with airing your dirty draws on the internet either, as much as her feelings as a fiancée are valid surely those of his immediate family are too?

Reactions: 5
Surely she has Narcissistic Personality Disorder of some sort? Sadly people buy this behaviour so much these days... I bet people adore just watching her dance-whilst-watching-herself.

Reactions: 3
She’s also spoken about being the last know that her partner had passed which while upsetting is part and parcel of not having any legal commitment though?

Saying that, even without being married you can nominate a next of kin your not blood related too? Not sure why they hadn’t done this after being together for a number of years, in my experience every time you attend a&e they check your details are updated and accurate. You’re not telling me her partner who worked in some sort of trade didn’t attend the hospital until he was gravely injured?

I see she is out with her boyfriend . We are in a lockdown . No mixing between households .

She’s a single adult household so she can
But she said she was in a bubble with her mother . I’m a single adult in a support bubble with my son but I can only have one bubble . It puzzles me .

Has she removed her insta it’s not coming up anymore
No it doesn’t . She posted something last week with out with her boyfriend so it’s only recently if she has . Maybe it’s because it’s coming up to Jordan’s anniversary .

So now she's found a new love, she's removed everything to do with Jordan & her grief journey off insta?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh wow, I dont follow her but she pops up occasionally on my insta. My heart used to break watching her stories. We're the same age, I've been with my partner roughly the same amount of time and we have two little ones not much older than her youngest two. Shocked is an understatement, there is just no way I could even entertain the idea of dating after just ten months!!

Reactions: 4
I think its really sad shes removed all traces of him from her page. I get she wants to move forward etc but he's still apart of her, and apart of the journey her followers have been seeing. It should still be a part of who she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
If you look back it was around May time when they got together, baring in mind we'd been in lockdown for 3 months as well. So within 5 months she over Jordan and erasing him from the kids lives. I used to like her in the beginning but she's really changed lately, acts very entitled and makes no secret how much she loves herself

• Wow
Reactions: 10