Zaffron moon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just really hope that her new strength and happiness isn't solely based on this new guy because what if that fails and she falls apart. I feel so sorry for the kids, I thought it was lovely how close her and the eldest seemed to be after his death and now they have to share her with a strange man who isn't their beloved Dad. I just can't even imagine the situation for them 😪😪

Reactions: 9
So she is breaking locldown and not giving a duck about it....in the hair dressers getting her hair cut how bleeping insensitive can you be?!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
this thread is quiet, maybe because zaffron hardly posts. but the haircut today has really got me annoyed. how?! there was at least two people cutting her hair. she couldn't wait 1 month until the restriction's have lifted? she's broken lockdown rules throughout with parties, seeing her mum and her new boyfriend. but this...

How has she managed to have her hair done? I thought England were in lockdown still as well?

How has she managed to have her hair done? I thought England were in lockdown still as well?
yes, lockdown in england and salons allowed to open from 12th april. someone asked in the comments and she said it was her sister in law. what?! still makes no sense unless the two people in the video live with her.

Reactions: 2
yes, lockdown in england and salons allowed to open from 12th april. someone asked in the comments and she said it was her sister in law. what?! still makes no sense unless the two people in the video live with her.
Unbelievable!!! My sister in law is also a hairdresser but she can't do my hair because we are two separate households. She's either very arrogant or thick

Reactions: 6
Unbelievable!!! My sister in law is also a hairdresser but she can't do my hair because we are two separate households. She's either very arrogant or thick
So she posted today it was her sister in law it was done in a hairdressers ....utterly disgusted and the blatantness of it is just disgusting in my opinion I have friends who's buisness is ruined due to only being open for a few months last year .Incredibly selfish of her always had an off vibe but giving that she was having parties in first lockdown and ranted at her fans she didn't give a duck I shouldn't be suprised by this

So she posted today it was her sister in law it was done in a hairdressers ....utterly disgusted and the blatantness of it is just disgusting in my opinion I have friends who's buisness is ruined due to only being open for a few months last year .Incredibly selfish of her always had an off vibe but giving that she was having parties in first lockdown and ranted at her fans she didn't give a duck I shouldn't be suprised by this
I'm not saying it wasn't her sister in law but it's clearly done in her sister in laws salan

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Can I just say, she looks like an absolute twit with that haircut. And before the cut that fringe looked stupid.

really can’t stand the woman, she is so utterly full of herself. Like yeah, you’re pretty, we get it, guess what I’m pretty to but god self obsessed much?

also, in regards to money. I remember when she had donations for the ashes jewellery and then a few weeks later it’s constant clothes buying.

Reactions: 6
Can I just say, she looks like an absolute twit with that haircut. And before the cut that fringe looked stupid.

really can’t stand the woman, she is so utterly full of herself. Like yeah, you’re pretty, we get it, guess what I’m pretty to but god self obsessed much?

also, in regards to money. I remember when she had donations for the ashes jewellery and then a few weeks later it’s constant clothes buying.
I agree, she's very pretty and boy she knows it. it's great, own it! but please stop the blatant 'i can do what i want because i am grieving and no one knows what i am going through' rubbish. she's blatantly happy now. having her hair cut is so selfish. she only had to wait 1 month. why the desperation? constant change to me means internal unhappiness. i'm no health professional, but have a close family member who constantly changes appearance and location and she definitely has mental health issues.

How could flaunt it so brazenly
there's two people sorting her hair. so blatant and no one is calling her out on it. well, one comment asked and liked her comment that it was her sister in law. like 'yeah, that's ok'. i have unfollowed. not that anyone cares, but i followed for her new journey and getting through grief. her page is so bizarre, she's not an influencer or model. and her engagement now is terrible. the haircut picture is the most comments she's had by a lot.

Reactions: 3
Just being nosey on his insta after seeing him tagged on her stories. I don't agree with him posting a picture like this on his insta feed which is a public profile so any of jordans family could see it, so disrespectful towards jordans family aswell.
Its coming across asif she wiped every bit of jordan away, and just replaced him with first man she could. Them poor boys are still grieving for their daddy but that doesn't seem to bother her. She needs to becareful especially with the oldest boy, as he might grow to resent her for getting with someone so quickly, and the fact she has removed so much of his dad. I really did like her and felt so bad for them after seeing what happened, but then once she was going out and met this new bloke I've lost every bit of sympathy and respect for her. Also her sharing things that we're happening between herself and jordans family was disgusting but she couldnt give a damn about anyone but herself, she always needs to be the star of the show

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surely she's breaking the rules for her birthday with all those people there? Or am I being stupid?

• Angry
Surely she's breaking the rules for her birthday with all those people there? Or am I being stupid?
As far as I understand indoor gatherings are still not allowed but then again many people don't care about the rules and do their own thing 😡

I've just seen the price of the Gucci handbag that her new man bought her . £1750 . Wow !

Reactions: 1
As far as I understand indoor gatherings are still not allowed but then again many people don't care about the rules and do their own thing 😡
Breaking rules yet again, but she doesn't give a damn aslong as she doing what she wants is all that matters to her 😡
If I knew address I would report her the silly witch.
Whats the bag like?

Breaking rules yet again, but she doesn't give a damn aslong as she doing what she wants is all that matters to her 😡
If I knew address I would report her the silly witch.
Whats the bag like?
It's lovely actually . It's a small emerald green shoulder bag with a beautiful clasp .

This is why she’s gone private. She can now break the rules as much as she wants. Her followers will justify it by her having had a terri